MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Wide belt quest

nanascraps
    nanascraps

Friend Code : a08568
    MM Name : Cathie

Wide belt quest Empty Wide belt quest

Post  nanascraps Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

I am new on here but have learned sooo much! Thanks! My question is I have the quest to get the wide belt by banishing snatchins. Well I have banished about 100 various ones and nothing! Help!
    Sharbee

Wide belt quest Empty Wide belt won't drop?

Post  Sharbee Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 am

I have the same problem. It does show as available in the Japanese Garden but I have had no luck. Not many people seem to have excess of it in their collections. Perhaps it's rare?

Ive visited all 158 friends manors and banished each and every Snatchin' multiple times (running a Turtle as I was also gypsy trading) and no luck! Don't have any Snatchin's in my own manor so can't comment there.

Sorry this doesn't help. Perhaps someone remembers how they got theirs and can post here to give us some hope!
    Good luck.
    nanascraps
    nanascraps

Friend Code : a08568
    MM Name : Cathie

Wide belt quest Empty Re: Wide belt quest

Post  nanascraps Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

Sharbee wrote:I have the same problem. It does show as available in the Japanese Garden but I have had no luck. Not many people seem to have excess of it in their collections. Perhaps it's rare?

Ive visited all 158 friends manors and banished each and every Snatchin' multiple times (running a Turtle as I was also gypsy trading) and no luck! Don't have any Snatchin's in my own manor so can't comment there.

Sorry this doesn't help. Perhaps someone remembers how they got theirs and can post here to give us some hope!
    Good luck.

Thanks anyway! I am just sick of seeing it on my list! Lol!
    Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 am

Sharbee wrote:I have the same problem. It does show as available in the Japanese Garden but I have had no luck. Not many people seem to have excess of it in their collections. Perhaps it's rare?

Good luck.

I think most people ask for this on their wishlist at the time of having the quest. It does drop more when you are expert level on Japanese Garden.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am