MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Games Awards Artifacts

chrismmuff

Games Awards Artifacts Empty Games Awards Artifacts

Post  chrismmuff Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Does anyone know what it does? It's described only as "a very powerful artifact that lasts 24 hours".
    Chickenchick111

Games Awards Artifacts Empty Re: Games Awards Artifacts

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Hey Hun, some of this posted an hour or so ago, it does exp, energy and objects in certain percentages so if you hoard enough of the items you don't need any other artefact. Check my other posts to find the thread for exact details as I'm not sure of the percentages off top of my head and mines now run out
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks, looks like it was 60% coins, 70% find an item, and 90% energy. Do you remember if you were able to stack a golden Phoenix?
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes golden Phoenix and elephant but nothing bronze at all. They've taken that away. Pigs lol. Also changed van helsing arsenal collections from coin buy to diamond overnight Sad can't fix our update but mess things up greedily overnight without update
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm

That's my biggest pet leave about the game, this whole coins vs diamonds thing. I've got over 2 million coins and the only thing I can do with them is buy flashlights! They need to do something to fix the currency issue with the game, like maybe give diamonds when you charge certain collections...the last thing I need is a bunch more worthless coins! Either that or let us purchase more with coins. To you point about that one collection, altogether it used to cost like 750k ans STILL they change to diamonds!?! Give me a break! WOW...I totally just went on an unintended rant! Oh well. Very Happy
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Yep they changed it since yesterday without a mention. I only know as I needed to buy to charge it but went with my savings lol and it wanted diamonds. I have 2865 diamonds as I buy 69.99 when there's a chest or double offer on etc, so I have it there if I need but will not buy tokens to enter rooms, weapons unless I only need ten priestess to complete the van helsing but otherwise it's pointless, u don't get back what u spend. I won't buy collection items that should drop either. When I asked Michael pastoris or whatever his name is by email earlier he said the games a matter of luck and some items drop with certain charm items and some with others. Or it's just luck and some never drop. That's my view. Only since last update have I got futark runes, never had them ever before, now got thirteen of the buggers and don't need any but still they drop but a simple t Rex bit for a flare charge never comes!
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Day walkers arsenal still costs coins for me.
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Really? Did you Olympic update? Mine was coins yesterday and this morning, must have changed for me after eleven am. Gits LOL
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Yes. I have completed the olympic and all other quests. Two of the arsenal collections cost diamonds but day walkers costs coins. I bought three of each just to be sure.
    Faenzac

Friend Code : 7329d4
    MM Name : Colleen

Post  Faenzac Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 pm

The van helsing's arsenal has always cost diamonds (15 in total & is a pretty good deal). You can read about it in the thread under game events & updates - v1.8 full moon is coming on page 3, it is a post by martino. The day walkers collection has always cost coins & still does (for now at least) Are you sure you're not confusing the two? Easy to do as GI has our heads spinning these past couple of days & I certainly wouldn't put it past them to do such a thing to us bounce
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Nope honey, def both mine were coin this morning I'm a zillion percent on that, look,at the why bankers are useful link. I know it was coins as I bought one item from van helsing arsenal yesterday and needed a further 600000 to get the rest but was 50k short at the time. Hindsight should have bought all bar one then. Both collections want diamonds from me now, will try to screen shot
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Was 30k for the ring in arsenal but know what you mean the day walkers arsenal is coins, van helsing was def coins for me anyway until,earlier I had nothing in it yesterday so bought the ring, same price as garlic necklace. Maybe my game had a glitch but I emailed g.i and they replied saying they were aware of a issue and had marked it resolved. #standard lol.
    Just went to gifts, mystery gifts still foobah but not getting the annoying pop up from request gifts now, just can press like the good old days, can you try see if it's the same?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:00 am