MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+26
Rhyan
Brisa68
lell
mariahorn
Tomqh
gemfinder
Doctolley
xoxo DONNA xoxo
xmilokittyx
LoJoPo
Sakura
rebekah
xoraique
ycul
chrismmuff
Anita2606
SJ
kk_mm
☀Wiske☀NL
Bettsy
MM Sakura
redjello2000
paulinelhg
Mamachris
Carriejh77
Carol123
30 posters

Game unavailable?

Game unavailable? - Page 3 Empty Re: Game unavailable?

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am

SJ wrote:@ Gemfinder....again....I know you are saying something....but....

I now know what's going on when I talk to blokes and they are nodding dumbly and their eyes keep swooping down to my boobs haha!!

Okay, being serious, so we can still spam the wall requests. That's good. And actually they know what they are doing precisely, my wall requests on Friday evening and Saturdays (uk time) are easily half of any other day of the week.

Never noticed that their promos start Friday evenings before, no idea why that would be.

I have noticed that the game and forum seems much quieter on the weekends. I have also noticed the only way to read gemfinder's posts is to cover the picture with my hand because drool on the iPad is not a good thing Laughing
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

I have noticed that the game and forum seems much quieter on the weekends. I have also noticed the only way to read gemfinder's posts is to cover the picture with my hand because drool on the iPad is not a good thing Laughing [/quote]

Pmsl

HEY ADMIN.... According to your stats this is mmuffs 10,000 th post.....

What do I win? cheers cheers cheers
    manicmanor
    manicmanor

Friend Code : 5de33e
    MM Name : MuffinMight

Post  manicmanor Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

SJ wrote:
    I have noticed that the game and forum seems much quieter on the weekends. I have also noticed the only way to read gemfinder's posts is to cover the picture with my hand because drool on the iPad is not a good thing Laughing

Pmsl

HEY ADMIN.... According to your stats this is mmuffs 10,000 th post.....

What do I win? cheers cheers cheers [/quote]

I vote for a new stud muffin for u SJ!!! And I think it would be real nice to have a gem finder roaming the Manor, ijs Very Happy
    xoxo DONNA xoxo
    xoxo DONNA xoxo

Friend Code : acc538
    MM Name : xoxo DONNA xoxo

Post  xoxo DONNA xoxo Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:12 pm

did anyone not get the 50 diamonds. I didn't. really annoyed. Am in email correspondence with sloppy support but what a hassle.
    EmilyK78
    EmilyK78

Friend Code : 5d3221
    MM Name : emily

Game unavailable? - Page 3 Empty Date and time problem..freakin out

Post  EmilyK78 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 pm

I got the same thing that I needed to fix the date and time on my device. So do I just wait until another update? I don't wanna lose my stuff
    SJ
    SJ

Post  SJ Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

@Donna and Emily, (and sorry if I'm stating the obvious), but people on the boards have reported the diamonds will come but st startup time, so did you try hard closing the app, or just turning third off completely then back on. It worked for many.

Emily it seems like the time difference affected people, I'm in the UK and got the date and time thing really early compared to other people. Again I'd try turning the machine off and rebooting before anything else. I'm fairly sure you'll not lose all your stuff.

ADMIN....I'm still waiting for my prize for being the 10,000 customer. I'm so excited to see what I win Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:59 pm