MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs

MenoMano

Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs Empty Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs

Post  MenoMano Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:14 am

I have coffins, but no fangs... Crying or Very sad
    Also have arm bones, but no femurs...
    Have animation machines, but no iron heart....
    Anyone up for a trade?

Game name: MenoMano. Code: 205ce4

Add me and we can trade!
    jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs Empty Re: Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs

Post  jill4444 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:16 am

MenoMano wrote:I have coffins, but no fangs... Crying or Very sad
    Anyone up for a trade?

Add me and we can trade!

Do you still need help with this? I added you & should be in your pending list. My MM name is Jill Smile
    MenoMano

Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs Empty Re: Have vampire coffin, will trade for vamp fangs

Post  MenoMano Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:18 am

jill4444 wrote:
    Anyone up for a trade?

Add me and we can trade!

Do you still need help with this? I added you & should be in your pending list. My MM name is Jill Smile

Jill @ lvl 150? I think I found you. I worked some of it out already. Right now I am on the mummy quest, and I kind of rushed ahead and charged a collection. Then it decided to ask me to go ahead and charge it, and of course now I can't, because I don't have the Amon-Ra boat. I have piramids, sickle swords and a bunch of tiaras... Do you need any of those? I think I sent something on your wish list already.... Can you help with the boat?
    jill4444
    jill4444

Post  jill4444 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 am

MenoMano wrote:
    jill4444 wrote:
    Anyone up for a trade?

Add me and we can trade!

Jill @ lvl 150? I think I found you. I worked some of it out already. Right now I am on the mummy quest, and I kind of rushed ahead and charged a collection. Then it decided to ask me to go ahead and charge it, and of course now I can't, because I don't have the Amon-Ra boat. I have piramids, sickle swords and a bunch of tiaras... Do you need any of those? I think I sent something on your wish list already.... Can you help with the boat?

Yep that's me Smile I can help you out, but heading to work. Will touch base when I get home Smile
    jill4444
    jill4444

Post  jill4444 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:54 pm

jill4444 wrote:
    MenoMano wrote:
    jill4444 wrote:
    Anyone up for a trade?

Add me and we can trade!

Yep that's me Smile I can help you out, but heading to work. Will touch base when I get home Smile

Sent boat! Hope it helps Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am