MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Holiday foods - do they expire?

belle MM
    belle MM

Holiday foods - do they expire? Empty Holiday foods - do they expire?

Post  belle MM Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:34 am

This may be a silly question, but does anyone know if our new holiday foods (turkey, Russian salad, punch, etc.) expire after the Christmas event is over? I have several in my inventory, but I want to make sure to use them if they will not be good after some time. Thanks!
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Friend Code : PM me

Holiday foods - do they expire? Empty Re: Holiday foods - do they expire?

Post  babenghiem Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:50 pm

belle MM wrote:This may be a silly question, but does anyone know if our new holiday foods (turkey, Russian salad, punch, etc.) expire after the Christmas event is over? I have several in my inventory, but I want to make sure to use them if they will not be good after some time. Thanks!

Food in your inventory will not expire. However GI will de-activate event collection rewards so you will no longer get event items from them. So for example, any of the Christmas collection that gives you holiday food will no longer give you holiday food once GI decides to de-activate them. You can still charge them but just won't get anything.

In addition GI will de-activate holiday chest as well such as the stocking, sack, and box of presents so that you will no longer get anything when you one them.

I don't know what the time frame is before they decides to de-activate event stuff so my suggestion is open all your chest upon receiving and feel free to save your food for later usage.
    Samlakat
    Samlakat

Friend Code : fa9b18
    MM Name : Kathryn

Post  Samlakat Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 am

Now I have a quest that is requiring a collection item from the holiday collection. Is the only way to get this from a friend? Seems rather silly to have an impossible quest!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:30 am