MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES!

Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

Friend Code : 3273b7
    MM Name : HandyKiev

I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES! Empty I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES!

Post  Addicted Unbanned Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:32 am

Let's mock them back!
    They banned me few day ago, I did nothing bad, of course, now I know.
    But I came up with freaky ideas for them to call me so.
    Let' have some fun!
    Just continue my list while I wait for their expert (idiotic, actually) advice:

Did i put my device to microwave by accident and it got all monsters fried?
    Submerge into vodka and got them all drunk from russian gypsies horse stealer Gosha ?
    Did I by accident summon all powers of Siri on my jail broken iPad?
    Did my 3G made a call to the moon and prevented you from building in app universe ?
    Did my addiction Mystery Manor ghost killed your Misery Mocking money generating ghost? Host?
    Did I forget to pray or play yesterday ?

Etc... Go on and add me as buddy in game 3273b7 new device from scratch, and old device
    e670b6

argroves

I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES! Empty Re: I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES!

Post  argroves Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 pm

How did you get classified as a Cheat? I have seen this before but have not figured out how you can cheat. Not that I want to, but wondering what not to do.
    Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES! Empty Re: I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES!

Post  Addicted Unbanned Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Google this up
    gamersunite coolchaser com topics 88692 mystery manor mystery manor cheating thieving game

you will see.

The best way not to ever cheat - to delete app and move on to normal life again, escaping dangerous life sucking drugs. Smile
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi Mjbi,

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear your were ban, n i can understand that frustration!! You are so creative n made me laugh. I Hope your game get restored. Do check out gdolen who posted under chit chat, she got her game back after chasing after GI persistently. Meanwhile I'll add you n help in ways i can Wink

Cheers Pauline
    Addicted Unbanned
    Addicted Unbanned

I am innocent CHEATER WITH A THOUSAND OF FUNNY EXCUSES! Empty NO MERCY :) FINAL ANSWER FROM THEM.

Post  Addicted Unbanned Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm

HERE IS THE BEST EXPLANATION WHY THEY WILL NOT UNBAN (I NEVER FOUND A SUCCESS STORY) AND i AM TAKING IT TO APPLE.

Yes I was BANNED!

Post Harper Seven is BANNED on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 am

Miss you all and lots of luv to all my besties in game. I have been blessed with many great friends! I want to say thank you for making MM, which is such a poor excuse for programming, a fun adventure! I have gotten lots of pm's and concerns from all my friends it's very heart warming. Big hugs and sloppy kisses back @ ya!

They are refusing to unban me. It seems final. Just wanted to let my friends know and answer all the questions in one place all at once...it's getting kinda repetitive but i do want to express my gratitude for all the support it's overwhelming and so kind of you all!

Here is the novel I wrote to GI:

Dearest Valentina,

It is unfortunate you have reached such a drastic conclusion in error.

I will again ask for the portion of the current published terms of service that I have violated? I have played this game since its release and have read the terms many times through out my game play. It was illegally revised in late July as no change of date was made to the terms. It was changed to reflect terms that were considered illegal actions in the game, or cheats regarding the "glitch" of multi-gifting. When the game was re-designed to omit that action of multi gifting with the cancel button those terms were then removed from the service agreement but the revision date remains 08February 2012. Again an illegal action, as no revision date was made.

I have again read and reviewed the Terms of Service and fail to see anything that I have violated in these ever changing, all inclusive, broad sweeping and fraudulently altered to your own specific needs at the time Terms of Service published revision date as 08 February 2012.

I will repeat I have done nothing that is not allowed in current game design! I did not create the poor technical design and programming that allowed players to added infinite diamonds with friend codes, use a freeze technique, banish infinite monsters, multi-gift with a cancel button, multi return wall items, multi send wall requests....all these things were allowable in the game design! There was no special programs, hacking or tricks involved!! They were legitimate actions allowed by and in the game program design. Perhaps a redesign or re-programming is a more appropriate response to the technical errors in the game design??

Banning players now and as you did in the past with Gibby for using the freeze screen infinite banishing technique in his game play, only shows your own inability to create and maintain a quality game without technical challenges and game imperfections. You choose to hide behind the loosely worded, illegally changed without proper revisions noted, Terms of Service.

Well, your "service" is lacking in every area and aspect. You have created a game that for many is unplayable due to technical issues that you can't seem to figure out and the support for players issues is the most unresponsive or idiotic suggestions for restoring games I have ever heard.

I had a game I was unable to update due to a technical issue with the server side of the game. And YES!! I did back up my game!!! I back up all applications and data on my iPad on a regular basis. My game crashes regularly and I have restored it MANY times. Your own technical support offers players help with deleting crash files and restoring games. Which I have done to try and "fix" my game. Yes, it restores it to the state you last saved it at. That's the point of saving data! You did not request any type of data regarding any of my crashes or any type of data from my game what so ever, you presumed restoring my game to saved data was illicit.

In contrast to your inconceivable conduct, through out my entire use of your service, I always conducted myself within the guidelines that were set in the terms of service and did NOTHING other than play the game within the actions allowable by the game design. I have never used any type of hacking program or "hack in game currency" as your pop up states, I have never adjusted my time to "time cheat - 3 times" as your other pop up states and have never gotten a warning of time cheat the 1st or 2nd time but am accused of doing it 3 times now, never happened once. I have never had any other players complain about me and I take this as a LIBELOUS statement about me due to your spreading this message to all my friends and through out the entire game. And lastly, I have never "duplicated" diamonds, my diamonds were legitimately obtained, the amount has not increased to more than what I had in August, in fact they have decreased greatly, as I had over 7,000 then and have 3,971 now.

Game Insight and 17 bullets have created a game that once was brilliant. Yes, there were many design flaws as this was a new endeavor in the gaming industry for you all, it seems this game and we as players were one huge beta testing opportunity. Well done. As the application gained players the programming became worse with each update. It became obvious to players the focus was on revenue rather than game development and creating a quality product.

You changed the game design by removing the friends code reward of diamonds and dishonestly and falsely accused Apple for requiring the change. And stated game balance reasons for other changes made to increase your revenue. We all know that was a complete false statement made with the deliberate intent to deceive and give the impression Apple required this change. You continue to perpetrate this inaccurate and false statement.

Mystery Manor is advertised as an ABSOLUTELY FREE game. I do understand there may be a misinterpretation of the words absolutely and free. So I will provide you with those as they are published in the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

Absolute: having no restriction, exception, or qualification

Free: not costing or charging anything, unrestricted

As you are well aware your ABSOLUTELY FREE game is not playable in its current game design! Many can not even log into the game. And the biggest misconception everyone has is that players can NOT advance or play the game to its potential and design without making in game purchases which have been altered for the sole reason of increased revenue.

With each update there are more quests added for the sole purpose of revenues and obviously without proper testing before releasing. This once brilliant game that we as players were more than happy to support with our time and purchases at one time has been ruined with your greed.

PLAYERS CAN NOT ADVANCE or even play the game as it was meant to be played in its current design WITHOUT MAKING PURCHASES! Stating the game is absolutely free is a complete intentional misrepresentation and deliberate false statement made to lure players into downloading the game which you then fraudulently over inflate your ratings in the App Store by bribing players to give a positive review for a reward of diamonds. All quite deceptive business practices, but clearly allowed by your loosely worded all inclusive fraudulently changed Terms of Service for the game.

I have many friends in this game and would like to thank you for creating a social game where the players became so disgusted and outraged with the lack of customer service, proper public relations responses to issues and blatant greed by Game Insight that we have created our own community.

I will continue to voice my concerns over your fraudulent business practices and unfair treatment of players as you can only ban my UDID from being used again, I assure you I will recover from your illegitimate banning of my game.

In closing, I will repeat I have done nothing that is not allowed in current game design!

This banning of my game only illustrates your own inability to create and maintain a quality game without technical challenges and game imperfections. Why fix the game design when you can opt for an easier option of banning players especially if you have players who ignorantly continue to make in game purchases. They will all soon discover just as veteran players have that Game Insight is focused solely on revenue rather than creating quality applications deserving of revenue.

You are a poor excuse for a game development and design company. It's quite shameful how loosely your interpretation of terms have justified you in unjustly banning myself and other players all for playing a game within the parameters of your own game design. Shameful and unconscionable and most of all unlawful.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 pm

http://www.mmuff.com/t1274-adviceshould-i-give-up

Here is the link, i hope it works...

At least through this case we know GI can unban players, though this is only 1 successful case out of the many who posted in mmuff.
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 am

Mjbi wrote:Let's mock them back!
    They banned me few day ago, I did nothing bad, of course, now I know.
    But I came up with freaky ideas for them to call me so.
    Let' have some fun!
    Just continue my list while I wait for their expert (idiotic, actually) advice:

Did i put my device to microwave by accident and it got all monsters fried?
    Submerge into vodka and got them all drunk from russian gypsies horse stealer Gosha ?
    Did I by accident summon all powers of Siri on my jail broken iPad?
    Did my 3G made a call to the moon and prevented you from building in app universe ?
    Did my addiction Mystery Manor ghost killed your Misery Mocking money generating ghost? Host?
    Did I forget to pray or play yesterday ?

Etc... Go on and add me as buddy in game 3273b7 new device from scratch, and old device
    e670b6

Hi, handykiev.
    Your letter to Valentina was the meltdown you turned your game into a selfdestructing device. You made me ROFL though.
    I immediately added you to my friendslist and am very happy te help you rebuild again as I will help my friend islandgirl for the same reasons. Hang on to your fight and hope you can sew them so let them pay you diamonds till they are broke lol!
    Thank you for laughing and see you around in my manor.
    Greetz Sinclair

gdolen

Friend Code : 57b9ee
    MM Name : gdolen

Post  gdolen Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 pm

I love your post!!!LOL..I just went though the same thing..Ill add you when I can.. lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 am