MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Full moon event does not start?

Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Full moon event does not start? Empty Full moon event does not start?

Post  Sinclair Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 am

Hi friends, i have a strange thing but maybe somebody recognises this.
    Last full moon event i had a quest of searching the living room with the mist phenomenom in it. You can guess that whatever i did the mist never appeared during the last full moon period.
    Last week i got mist in my living room and i decided to keep it there waiting for the new period to come.
    But now eveyone has the event running but not me. Evil or Very Mad
    Has this anything to do with my mist already waiting for the quest?
    There is another thing, everyday i reset i get a new helper popping up to resue in the living room. So a new helper is stuck in that room too for a couple of days. Maybe that has something to do with this?
    I hope i made my point clear and hope someone of you knows what is happening here. Thank you scratch
    Juliem461
    Juliem461

Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

Full moon event does not start? Empty Re: Full moon event does not start?

Post  Juliem461 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

Sinclair wrote:Hi friends, i have a strange thing but maybe somebody recognises this.
    Last full moon event i had a quest of searching the living room with the mist phenomenom in it. You can guess that whatever i did the mist never appeared during the last full moon period.
    Last week i got mist in my living room and i decided to keep it there waiting for the new period to come.
    There is another thing, everyday i reset i get a new helper popping up to resue in the living room. So a new helper is stuck in that room too for a couple of days. Maybe that has something to do with this?
    I hope i made my point clear and hope someone of you knows what is happening here. Thank you scratch

My full moon event hasn't started either for some reason, I don't think it's anything to do with having a mist in your room I think GI are being a bit slow, ( well hopefully lol ) I've got a friend that needs rescuing too, I get it alot, it must be a new thing they're doing. I'm absolutely no help answering your questions but I didn't want you think you we're on your own Smile
    Juliem461
    Juliem461

Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

Post  Juliem461 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

Juliem461 wrote:
    Sinclair wrote:Hi friends, i have a strange thing but maybe somebody recognises this.

My full moon event hasn't started either for some reason, I don't think it's anything to do with having a mist in your room I think GI are being a bit slow, ( well hopefully lol ) I've got a friend that needs rescuing too, I get it alot, it must be a new thing they're doing. I'm absolutely no help answering your questions but I didn't want you think you we're on your own Smile

Were not we're lol x
    Sinclair
    Sinclair

Friend Code : 4653a8
    MM Name : sinclair

Post  Sinclair Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

Juliem461 wrote:

Thank you for reply. It is good to hear that not everyone has the event running yet ( this sounds worse than i mean, LOL). I almost searched my misty room to investigate whether this unsets the event, but now i will be more patient and wait a while.
    Will visit you. sunny cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:33 am