MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+14
olygolly
paulinelhg
Katyc
Mrs X
Skyler
ML Boston
Savannah123
Hrb3
Poppy
CheezerWhizzer
zin
argroves
Murraymint11
Gem
18 posters

Mystical living room collections

ML Boston

MM Name : ML

Mystical living room collections - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystical living room collections

Post  ML Boston Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:57 am

Thanks for the replies...guess I will just plug along and have no expectations about charging the collections. I did spend a few diamonds to get my last needed charger...only because I am working on the necromancer's and vampire quests and instead of buying keys I charged the collection that gives 100 keys for both bosses. And I do have a lot more weapons from opening the chests, so bonus there as well...
    Gem

Friend Code : 0a478d
    MM Name : Gem

Mystical living room collections - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystical living room collections

Post  Gem Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 am

Nearly a month since I started this conversation and I still haven't charged a collection. But hey, I got two chargers today!
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

The most frustrating aspect is that the chests are supposed to drop chargers too but in about 100 chests I've opened I've had 1 drop
    olygolly

Friend Code : bc98e7

Post  olygolly Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:05 pm

I finally have enough chargers for one collection ( I am 68%expert for this room) but I worry about charging any of them although i could really use the boss keys from one of them.  i'm afraid that I will get a quest to charge a collection and the chargers take so long to drop that it will be forever before I get enough to charge another.  Have any of you even brave enough LOL to charge one of these?
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm

olygolly wrote:I finally have enough chargers for one collection ( I am 68%expert for this room) but I worry about charging any of them although i could really use the boss keys from one of them.  i'm afraid that I will get a quest to charge a collection and the chargers take so long to drop that it will be forever before I get enough to charge another.  Have any of you even brave enough LOL to charge one of these?

i do not have enuf chargers to charge even one col, and I don't know anyone who does. I say, go for it, get the prize.  How did u get those magnifying glass chargers?  
    Rosie Hallahan

Mystical living room collections - Page 2 Empty Mystical living room

Post  Rosie Hallahan Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

olygolly wrote:I finally have enough chargers for one collection ( I am 68%expert for this room) but I worry about charging any of them although i could really use the boss keys from one of them.  i'm afraid that I will get a quest to charge a collection and the chargers take so long to drop that it will be forever before I get enough to charge another.  Have any of you even brave enough LOL to charge one of these?

i have charged those collections. At the moment there are no quests to charge those collections Very Happy
    olygolly

Post  olygolly Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Poppy wrote:

i do not have enuf chargers to charge even one col, and I don't know anyone who does. I say, go for it, get the prize.  How did u get those magnifying glass chargers?  

I got them all from mystical room searches using turtle and sometimes an artifact that increases chance of finding things
    olygolly

Post  olygolly Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Rosie Hallahan wrote:

i have charged those collections. At the moment there are no quests to charge those collections Very Happy

Thanks for the info. Smile
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:10 am

To my amazement, I actually received 70 shatters of zodiac charging a mystical chest tonight. First time I got those.   But no chargers, not for a long time.  
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 pm

I've probably opened another 50 chests yesterday and not a single charger dropped, beginning to think its a bug but then realised I've not gotten flame throwers either.
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:45 pm

zin wrote:I've probably opened another 50 chests yesterday and not a single charger dropped, beginning to think its a bug but then realised I've not gotten flame throwers either.

The chargers do not drop from chests at all - only from searching the new living room. The items on the far right when you open chests, are the items required to unlock the room - not chargers, I'm afraid.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 am

zin wrote:I've probably opened another 50 chests yesterday and not a single charger dropped, beginning to think its a bug but then realised I've not gotten flame throwers either.

What are flame throwers? sunny 
    Maniac456
    Maniac456

Post  Maniac456 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 am

I play this room over and over but cannot get chargers. I see this has been talked about before, just wondering if anyone is having any better luck getting them? I have so many collectible items, but cannot get chargers.
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 am

Poppy wrote:

What are flame throwers? sunny 

Flame throwers is weapon for Boss fight.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 am

Seriously, I think we need to gang up on GI, with emails about those chargers for mystical room collections. Either allow us to get them from friends, or let them drop more often than a total lunar eclipse arrives. It's just ridiculous.

I, am going to submit a message..hoping you will as well. Thanks Basketball 
    LSundae
    LSundae

Friend Code : c234cc
    MM Name : TinkerBella

Mystical living room collections - Page 2 Empty How do you complain to GI?

Post  LSundae Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I would love to send them a message about the charging items for Mystical Living Room. I also want to know why the game suddenly quits on my iPad. It is driving me nuts. I will be in the middle of something and it will just quit. Other times, I open it and the screen is black and you can't do anything. It might as well be a Windows program at that point.

Louise
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 am

You can just go to Game Insight website and use "contact us". Once you have opened an issue with them, they will email you back and u can just respond. Even if I have a new issue, I have used an older email and responded to that again with my new issue. So I don't have to generate a new one again. We need a lot of people to write in about this though. Please encourage your friends to speak up too! And thank you for doing so.

I have yet to charge one mystical col, and I could really use the oil cans for quests. But it's ridiculous, I would need to spend average of 60 diamonds to have enough chargers. Might as well buy the oil cans.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:22 am