MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+26
Misato
dc4622ne
xx Vix xx
Skyler
Dazza JP
Mrs X
Sablesrgreat
skiptx
Hrb3
Lynne1000
cazc
Sakura
Abemom2
Arrowyn
chrismmuff
Debinapril
Demdike
raebags
slycreations
Katyc
JazzLamb
Gem
Poppy
argroves
wwragmom
someoneXYZ
30 posters

New update June 18 v1.22

Lynne1000
    Lynne1000

Friend Code : 811861
    MM Name : Lynne

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty Re: New update June 18 v1.22

Post  Lynne1000 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:24 pm

wwragmom wrote:Any one else having problems with the new update? The pop up window for the expired charms keep popping  up and interfering with the gameplay. Cannot search a room as every time I find an object, the pop up window appears. They really should test a little more before releasing updates!

i was having the same problem.  I just used one of the charms in the pop up (magnet) and that seems to have solved it. Hope it helps
    Hrb3

Friend Code : PM Me
    MM Name : hrb

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty New update June 18 v1.22

Post  Hrb3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

After finding all the drafts the next quest is "Hand made rover"

You have to find 5 more things 5x 

They can be found by searching lab, 51, kitchen and banishing musical and vacuum robots

Next quest is Martian hospitality - explore mars room to complete the quest 

When you click on the Martian room your gonna need 500 points of energy to zap it open

And that's it your done - room start with 10 Martian shards to explore

Last edited by Hrb3 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add info)
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Demdike wrote:Do you have a pile of photo jigsaw pieces on the left under the pirate ship?  If not, then you haven't got to that quest yet.

So for those of us who don't have pirate brig opened, or the Moonrover opened, are we basically screwed for the new Martian room quest?  Would we have to complete those first?   I'm at level 93 and have never figured out pirate brig. I do not have any ship in my manor that Demdike speaks of. 
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:20 pm

If it's anything like the moon or selene I wouldn't worry too much, they're pretty crap.
    cazc

MM Name : kc

Post  cazc Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 am

Demdike wrote:Do you have a pile of photo jigsaw pieces on the left under the pirate ship?  If not, then you haven't got to that quest yet.

jigsaw?? No!
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 am

Quests leading to Pirate Ship
    http://mmipadfunpage.com/the-voyage-to-the-pirates-brig/

Quests leading to Island
    http://mmipadfunpage.com/the-rooms/the-secretive-island-the-18th-room/

This is the run that needs the 25 of each booze, tirumisu and steaks.

Hope this helps.

Yep, pieces of photo are assembled once collected, makes it a jigsaw xx
    argroves

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty Aqua Vitae

Post  argroves Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:04 am

cazc wrote:Have just been given quest to find aqua vitae on island - trouble is I have no island showing anywhere on screen - anyone else finding this? Is there something that needs to be completed to get island eg certain other rooms quests needing to be completed before island shows up? Thanks for any help
    If you have not finished the island quest recommend you ask your friends who have extra aqua vitae for the items...you will be stuck here for a long time if you wait.
    skiptx

Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

Post  skiptx Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:00 am

Lynne1000 wrote:
    wwragmom wrote:Any one else having problems with the new update? The pop up window for the expired charms keep popping  up and interfering with the gameplay. Cannot search a room as every time I find an object, the pop up window appears. They really should test a little more before releasing updates!
    i was having the same problem.  I just used one of the charms in the pop up (magnet) and that seems to have solved it. Hope it helps
    Ugh! I wasn't having this problem at first but now I am, and shutting down the app didn't help. I will try your trick of using a charm. Thanks for the tip!
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:33 pm

I am glad to hear others are having the expired charm pop up issue!!!  Thought it was just me, sooooo annoyingNew update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Imagegif
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you Demdike for posting the link which explains the pirate ship quest.  I was quite surprised at how much one has to do to finally get the ship.  It looks near impossible. Can we skip the quest if we don't want to do it, or would it stop us from progressing on, as one quest tends to lead to another.  That was a lot of stuff to do and a lot of stuff to get as well. Overwhelming to me. .
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty Tip for looking for drawings

Post  Mrs X Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:08 am

GI was nice enough this go round to remove the drawing from the findable list when you have collected enough of each kind.  So we aren't getting a bunch of duplicates Razz But you should find the ones from rooms without phenoms first.  They will show two possible drawings.  If you don't collect these first and search a mist or UFO room it will show four possible drawings...so you would be wasting your phenom if you get a drawing that could be found in a room without the phenom.  Once you search non-UFO and non-mist rooms and find those six drawings then the UFO and mist rooms will show only two possible drawings in the findable list.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 am

Poppy wrote:Thank you Demdike for posting the link which explains the pirate ship quest.  I was quite surprised at how much one has to do to finally get the ship.  It looks near impossible. Can we skip the quest if we don't want to do it, or would it stop us from progressing on, as one quest tends to lead to another.  That was a lot of stuff to do and a lot of stuff to get as well. Overwhelming to me. .

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to finish all the quests and open the rooms, surely that is the point of the game ?
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Baby steps, one quest at a time. You'll get there piratVery Happy
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Complete Walk-Thru for Quests after Update

Mystic Mirror in Bedroom from Collection 126
    50 Plungers from Collection 10 and a visit to the Bathroom
    Find Martian in Library
    Find 10 Martian Jerboa's in Bedroom
    Find 2 Aqua Vitae in the Island during Night Mode.
    Find Martian Pyramid in Fortune Telling Room
    Find Face on Mars in the Laboratory
    Explore Flying Saucer to find Mars Rover
    Charge Collection 218 - Mars Exploration
    Find 5 Gauguin's Hyperboloids and 5 Illuminati Lamp's (Charge Collection 75 and Collection 19 for both of these)
    Next find a Dust Brush in one of the rooms or get it gifted.
    Next, explore the saucer until you get all the items needed to charge the Space Minerals Collection 217 and get the Meteroid.
    Explore Bedroom
    Find dauphin cognac in pirate ship in silhouette mode - Fluency in the language - Ask a friend for it
    Finally its time to collect drawings for the Mars room from room searches....

Added from Demdike (Thanks)

Quest 15:  "Looking for Stolen Items."  This is the quest that allows us to start finding the drawings needed to help create the Martian Astrolabe.  Remember, you will need to find 3 of each type of drawing.  I am currently working on this quest and this is what I have discovered so far regarding where to obtain each drawing:

·         Lense Design Drawing:  Can be found in rooms with no phenomenon, Mist phenomenon, or UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Engine Design Drawing: Can be found in rooms with no phenomenon, Mist phenomenon, or UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Transmission Design: Can be found in rooms with the UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Welding Design: Can be found in rooms with the UFO phenomenon.
    ·         Camera Design: Can be found in rooms with the Mist phenomenon.
    ·         Antenna Design: Can be found in rooms with the Mist phenomenon.
    ·         Solar Panel Design: Can be found by banishing the Destroyer.
    ·         Battery Design: Can be found by banishing the Destroyer.
    ·         Detail Design: Can be found by banishing the Tripod.
    ·         Wheel Design: Can be found by banishing the Tripod

Thanks to hrb3 for the following info...Very Happy

Next you will need to find 5 each of the following:

Solar Cell – Found in Kitchen
    Rover's Laser - Found in Room 51
    Rover's Drill - Found in Laboratory
    Rover's Camera - Banish Musical Robots
    Rover's Wheel - Banish Vacuum Robots 

NOTE---It took me 635 oil cans while running a turtle to get the items needed for the robots. I had better success in friends manors than in my own.

Next quest is Martian hospitality - explore mars room to complete the quest 

When you click on the Martian room your gonna need 500 points of energy to zap it open

And that's it your done - room start with 10 Martian shards to explore

After you explore Mars, you then have the following quests.

Explore Laboratory for Cleaning Assistant from Collection #152

"Rain of the Martian Food" Collect items from rooms to charge collection #220 (Hallway, Living Room, Fortune Telling Room, Japanese Garden, UFO, Mars Room)

"Dishes with a Blue Glow" Martian Cuisine Collection #219 (Search Mars Room) Better banish lots of aliens for Martian Shards to enter the Mars Room.

"Juicy Cherry Berry" Find Martian Sppon, Fork/Knife and Chopsticks in Japanese Garden and Sakura Room

"Snatchins Learn to Fence" Banish Snowdoll Snatchin for Martian Flatware Set and Banish Thieving Snatchin for Martian Cake Knife

"Gossip in the Manor" Charge collections #221 and #222 Martian Flatware Set and Martian Drinks

NO MORE QUESTS...Sad
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Dazza JP wrote:
    Poppy wrote:Thank you Demdike for posting the link which explains the pirate ship quest.  I was quite surprised at how much one has to do to finally get the ship.  It looks near impossible. Can we skip the quest if we don't want to do it, or would it stop us from progressing on, as one quest tends to lead to another.  That was a lot of stuff to do and a lot of stuff to get as well. Overwhelming to me. .

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to finish all the quests and open the rooms, surely that is the point of the game ?

Well I want to open the Mars Rover. So I guess what I'm trying to find out is this: do I have to have the pirate brig opened to get there?  Didn't want to just let it sit there like I've done with the moon rover.  Beginning to think I can't just "ignore" the quests I don't like and expect to move forward.  The Pirate one is the one troubling me right now, looks super complicated.  I don't have a ship or a bottle on my manor. But I would like to do Mars Rover. 
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm

If you haven't the UFO opened you won't be able to collect some of the items, they drop during the quest but are likely to be too rare to be gifted, I'm thinking of the space minerals one.  Items from the pirate ship/island aren't that rare.  I have multiples of most of the collections as I'm sure most people have and will be happy to gift, especially pirates, so don't let that daunt you

However,  the Island and pirate ship are fun to explore.

Without looking I think you need neptune, amber comb and corset, I certainly have those available to loan.  We are friends I believe Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Demdike wrote:If you haven't the UFO opened you won't be able to collect some of the items, they drop during the quest but are likely to be too rare to be gifted, I'm thinking of the space minerals one.  Items from the pirate ship/island aren't that rare.  I have multiples of most of the collections as I'm sure most people have and will be happy to gift, especially pirates, so don't let that daunt you

However,  the Island and pirate ship are fun to explore.

Without looking I think you need neptune, amber comb and corset, I certainly have those available to loan.  We are friends I believe Very Happy
    Agree with this too Poppy, the island is probably the nicest room to explore and very easy. I can help you with gifts to finish the quests if you need help :-)
    Poppy
    Poppy

Post  Poppy Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I appreciate the help. How do I get started on the island?   What should I do first?
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Link to Island quest string in post above
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty Pop up fix

Post  xx Vix xx Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:30 am

skiptx wrote:
    Lynne1000 wrote:
    Ugh! I wasn't having this problem at first but now I am, and shutting down the app didn't help. I will try your trick of using a charm. Thanks for the tip!
    You have to fully exit the app..... So, home button to exit game. Double click home button to get the list of recent apps at the bottom of screen. Hold the MM icon at the bottom of screen until it wiggles. Click the minus to exit the app.

You could also just exit MM then go into safari or another app, then go back to MM. 

Very Happy
    dc4622ne

Friend Code : dde7c4
    MM Name : dc4622ne

Post  dc4622ne Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:49 am

xx Vix xx wrote:
    skiptx wrote:
    Lynne1000 wrote:
    You have to fully exit the app..... So, home button to exit game. Double click home button to get the list of recent apps at the bottom of screen. Hold the MM icon at the bottom of screen until it wiggles. Click the minus to exit the app.

You could also just exit MM then go into safari or another app, then go back to MM. 

Very Happy

Was having the same problem...exiting and fully closing the app worked for me too
    Misato
    Misato

Friend Code : 776936

New update June 18 v1.22 - Page 2 Empty Hyperboloids

Post  Misato Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm

It was suggested to charge collection #75 for the five Hyperboloids but I didn't have an Underwater Robot. Another alternative is to charge collection #101 - you only get one with each charge though so I did a room search for a few of them.
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Misato wrote:It was suggested to charge collection #75 for the five Hyperboloids but I didn't have an Underwater Robot. Another alternative is to charge collection #101 - you only get one with each charge though so I did a room search for a few of them.

The swamp creature collection gives three hyperboloids Smile
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you all for the guide, really help me  tremendously:P

Just to add that, according to a reliable friend, Mars collection items do drop from Mars room.  I was hesitant to charge collection for quest as I like to collect at least 2 sets before I charge anything. Hope this assures you as well Smile
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:29 am

Looks like there is an update to this update today !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:15 am