MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Oct 29 v2.0 available for download

rab

Oct 29 v2.0 available for download Empty Oct 29 v2.0 available for download

Post  rab Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:29 am

New victors cup event with medals, halloween boss, collections and stability improvements
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Oct 29 v2.0 available for download Empty Quests for Halloween

Post  slycreations Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:19 pm

So far I've had these -- for those who are further along -- can you post what we can expect?  Wondering if we need to avoid searching rooms with phenoms or save up keys for a boss battle.  
    (All drop rates are while running a golden turtle)
    1.  Search Japanese Garden 3 times at Night.
    2.  Search rooms of the manor to find the Jolly Joe pumpkin.   (dropped after around 8 rooms)
    3.  Search Kitchen in silhouette to find the Tricky Phil pumpkin.   (dropped on 7th silhouette search)
    4.  Search Living Room for Spooky Eugene.  (dropped on 6th search)
    5.  Explore the kitchen with Curse of the Stone Tongued to find the Insidious Bo pumpkin.  (took a lot of tambourines, but it finally dropped after 5th search in stone tongue mode, with an added astronaut's lunch for luck)
    6.  Explore the bedroom to find the Ferocious Ben pumpkin, and then charge the Demonic Pumpkins collection. (dropped on 8th search)
    7.  Explore the Hunting room in Silhouette mode to find the Black Dragon record.  (dropped on 2nd silhouette search)
    8. Banish phenomena to find Autumn Melancholia (from Stone Idol), Knight Rider (from Will o Wisp), & Mexican Tales (from Mist).
    9.  Explore rooms on ground floor to find 6 gramophones and explore bunker to find executioners record.  (these dropped very quickly for me, this time running just a clover)
    10. Banish 15 each snowdoll, ear twistin and grubby snatchins.
    11. Charge hard rock in blood collection.
    12. Excavate pumpkin field.
    13. Defeat pumpkinhead.
    14. Explore pumpkin field to find Lightening (from Need for Speed coll)
    15. Banish thieving snatchins to find Light Devourer.
    16. Banish Pumpkinhead bikers on the 1st floor to get the remaining three bikes (vomiting matter, absurd danger, catastrophic vortex). You'll need the same pumpkin weapons used on the Headless Horseman, so hopefully you have a bunch saved up.
    17. Charge the Need for speed collection.
    18. Search the pumpkin field 5 times.

Last edited by slycreations on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : adding additional quests as i complete them)
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Oct 29 v2.0 available for download Empty Re: Oct 29 v2.0 available for download

Post  lynnhas Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Deleted post - made obsolete by Sly's wonderful updates. Very Happy 

Last edited by lynnhas on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Oct 29 v2.0 available for download Empty pumpkin patch

Post  slycreations Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Mystical Caskets now drop pumpkin keys.
    rab

Post  rab Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Mystic living room chests now also drop the first seven of the fifteen new weapons to battle the pumpkin boss.
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 am

If anyone is having trouble finding the pumpkins, try searching without a turtle. I lost count of my searches for the first one, finally gave up for a bit. When I went back my turtle had expired so decided to give that a try...found it the first time with explorer tips only. I found the second one on my first silhouette mode with an explorer helper. The third one first try with explorer tips. The stone tongue took two tries and the one in the bedroom took 3 tries, both with you guessed it...explorer helper.

rab

Post  rab Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 pm

9.  Explore rooms on ground floor to find 6 gramophones and explore bunker to find executioners record

10. Banish 15 snowdoll, ear twistin and grubby snatchins

11. Charge hard rock in blood collection

12. Excavate pumpkin field

13. Defeat pumpkinhead

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:24 am