MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Low-level Friends

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Low-level Friends Empty Low-level Friends

Post  karen_ni Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I need some lower-level friends who actually play! It seems like most of the lower-level friends I have either don't play or NEVER send any kind of gift even if requested on their wall. Anyone want to add me or want to recommend someone?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Low-level Friends Empty Re: Low-level Friends

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I have a few friends who, for one reason or another, appeared to have started over. It seems like they play, and are low level. I can ask them for their friend code if you are interested.

(They are in level 10-20.)
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Admin wrote:I have a few friends who, for one reason or another, appeared to have started over. It seems like they play, and are low level. I can ask them for their friend code if you are interested.

(They are in level 10-20.)

Sounds great!
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I am only on level 18 and I am happy if you want to add me as a friend or to give me permission to add you bounce
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sat May 12, 2012 7:15 pm

I just added you. You are pending until you accept me. Anyway, I noticed you have only a reputation level of 1. Were you aware that you are able to visit friends and you not only get experience to help you level up faster but you get coins and sometimes things that help you visit rooms. I didn't figure this out until I was about your level so I figured maybe you didn't know.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Sorry I never got back to you on this thread, Karen. I did leave a message on the walls of my low level friends weeks ago, but they never responded with their friend code, so I guess they are no longer active. Sad
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Sun May 13, 2012 2:15 am

That's ok. I find that almost every lower-level player I add doesn't stick with the game very long. Not sure what the reason is.
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Sun May 13, 2012 4:59 am

I believe that we are now friends.   I have only just started asking for friends as I was quite happily pottering along on my own, however it gets very frustrating when you can't change collections even though you have the main items.  I also didn't know what the advantages of having friends was.

As there isn't really any way of finding out the best way to work it has just been a case of trial and error. I do now read the threads and have found answers to lots of my questions.

I am on UK time and currently waiting to see what time my gift counter restarts.

Lots to learn and I may have to limit myself as this is definitely becoming an addiction! Ah well there could be worse ones lol

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Bettsy wrote:I believe that we are now friends.   I have only just started asking for friends as I was quite happily pottering along on my own, however it gets very frustrating when you can't change collections even though you have the main items.  I also didn't know what the advantages of having friends was.

As there isn't really any way of finding out the best way to work it has just been a case of trial and error. I do now read the threads and have found answers to lots of my questions.

I am on UK time and currently waiting to see what time my gift counter restarts.

Lots to learn and I may have to limit myself as this is definitely becoming an addiction! Ah well there could be worse ones lol

Welcome, to the Madness of Mystery Manor! Very Happy
    EsmereldaF
    EsmereldaF

Friend Code : 536cb4
    MM Name : Esmerelda k

Low-level Friends Empty Added Bettsy

Post  EsmereldaF Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Bettsy wrote:
    I am only on level 18 and I am happy if you want to add me as a friend or to give me permission to add you bounce

Hi Bettsy,
    I sent a friend request. I enjoy new friends trying to figure everything out scratch
    Bettsy
    Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi Esmerelda

Brilliant! I have just accepted you as a friend and look forward to meeting you in MM Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:08 pm