MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Game center and mystery manor

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Game center and mystery manor Empty Game center and mystery manor

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

I went to game center on the iPad tonight to what would happen, now that mm is connected to it. They have 56 other achievements separate from mystery manor it appears. Take a look at it. You can enter your game through that portal as well.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Game center and mystery manor Empty Re: Game center and mystery manor

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Some of the Achievements are ridiculous, like Post 100 photos to Facebook. I don't even like or have a real Facebook account. That's one achievement I'll never hit...

(Perhaps I should just post 100 of the same photos to a fake account...)
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 am

Admin wrote:Some of the Achievements are ridiculous, like Post 100 photos to Facebook. I don't even like or have a real Facebook account. That's one achievement I'll never hit...

Hmmm... I like that idea. Maybe we can all create fake accounts..mm1, mm2, mm3, etc.

There are a few achievements I don't understand....I'll post under different heading though to get a discussion going on achievement explanations.
    Jillllll
    Jillllll

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Jill

Post  Jillllll Fri May 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Admin wrote:Some of the Achievements are ridiculous, like Post 100 photos to Facebook. I don't even like or have a real Facebook account. That's one achievement I'll never hit...

I don't use Facebook either (deleted it due to their never ending privacy issues), so I'm never going to finish that one either!

So about Game Center - if we are friends in the game, no need to add people via GC, right?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri May 18, 2012 11:33 pm

I made a fake Facebook account yesterday. Quite easy to do.

I also found a good use for the Facebook photos. Instead of publishing a photo of your manor over and over, use it as an opportunity to make visual notes.

Take a snapshot of your gifts wall before claming them, so that you know who to gift back (in case you can't return gifts right away). Take a snapshot of your wall to save old messages for sentimental reasons, or funny conversations you don't want to delete but have to because it takes up space.

And while visiting friends, if you find a manor with lots of helpful creatures and snatchins, take a snapshot and publish to FB! Really useful if you don't have pen & paper, or don't want to get out of bed to open up that Excel spreadsheet to take note of which friend has what ninja.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am