MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Gifts unlocked

Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Gifts unlocked Empty Gifts unlocked

Post  Camille Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

So far I've unlocked the LEAD COLLAR, ACTOR'S MASK and COCONUTS. I'm @ level 65.

What would more experienced players recommend unlocking next? IMO items like the rapier and actor's mask don't appear to be good value for the diamonds needed to unlock them.

ETA new item and update lvl.

Last edited by CamilleMM on Wed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Gifts unlocked Empty Re: Gifts unlocked

Post  Mbstr8k Wed May 16, 2012 8:45 am

CamilleMM wrote:So far I've unlocked the LEAD COLLAR and COCONUTS. I'm @ level 51.

What would more experienced players recommend unlocking next? IMO items like the rapier and actor's mask don't appear to be good value for the diamonds needed to unlock them.

I've unlocked the rapier and mask. If you don't have a lot of friends, it might not be a great investment. If you have quite a few, it is worthwhile. I've got 100 and most have a nice number in reserve. I find not too many are charging those collections either..even if they can. That said, with the friend synthesizer you can recoup the diamond spent very easily. You do not have to accept the friends that you get from getting the diamonds if you like to keep your friend count at a certain level.

Coconuts seem to be the best of all of the 199 items....those collections are constantly being charged.
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

CamilleMM wrote:So far I've unlocked the LEAD COLLAR, ACTOR'S MASK and COCONUTS. I'm @ level 65.

ETA new item and update lvl.
    In addition to the above I've now unlocked the JOLLY ROGER and RUBBER GLOVES.

I'm @ lvl 80.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am