MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Prince charming quest and joe the farmer?

JoeCroydon
    JoeCroydon

Friend Code : fa46f6
    MM Name : Joe

Prince charming quest and joe the farmer? Empty Prince charming quest and joe the farmer?

Post  JoeCroydon Thu May 31, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm going to try and charge prince charming quest have to get a few items....will it work and what does silver emerald heart do....and the joe the farmer quest (some one scattered spikes). Please give me a heads up on how to finish this the quickest/smartest way....PS o Neptune where are thou?...lol TIME TO SYNTHESIZE... Suspect
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Prince charming quest and joe the farmer? Empty Re: Prince charming quest and joe the farmer?

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

JoeCroydon wrote:I'm going to try and charge prince charming quest have to get a few items....will it work and what does silver emerald heart do....and the joe the farmer quest (some one scattered spikes). Please give me a heads up on how to finish this the quickest/smartest way....PS o Neptune where are thou?...lol TIME TO SYNTHESIZE... Suspect
    If you are going to charge one of the valentine collections, I don't think you will get the rewards anymore.
    If you are planning on doing the banishing of the Ninjas, you should definitely read the guide section here, especially the part about banishing the roamers. there's lot of info about that there
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Prince charming quest and joe the farmer? Empty Re: Prince charming quest and joe the farmer?

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    JoeCroydon wrote:I'm going to try and charge prince charming quest have to get a few items....will it work and what does silver emerald heart do....and the joe the farmer quest (some one scattered spikes). Please give me a heads up on how to finish this the quickest/smartest way....PS o Neptune where are thou?...lol TIME TO SYNTHESIZE... Suspect
    If you are going to charge one of the valentine collections, I don't think you will get the rewards anymore.
    If you are planning on doing the banishing of the Ninjas, you should definitely read the guide section here, especially the part about banishing the roamers. there's lot of info about that there

So true, I can no longer find any ninja BUT Joe the farmer. :-<
    JoeCroydon
    JoeCroydon

Friend Code : fa46f6
    MM Name : Joe

Prince charming quest and joe the farmer? Empty Aarrrgh...

Post  JoeCroydon Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I posted this then didn't wait for reply...well I went ahead a charged it. Now I know....I think they should remove valentines day Christmas , St pattys day collections when they don't have no use....maybe let's just say for 4th of July ,they have a collection with fireworks...5 items and 3 or 4 charge items...ok? Make it a month long Well on August 1st have a swap for those that didn't charge collection because they didnt find all items or did charge it and have extra items.....swap them even for coins. At least it's something and then remove from list....but have like a timer on it ex: 17 days ...6 hrs 32 sec...left for firework quest....and while I'm at it...IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT WHEN YOU BANISH YOU GET AT LEAST ONE ITEM ...OK MAYBE NOT GYPSIES CAUSE THAT'S THE FUN PART THEY MIGHT RIP YA OFF BUT ROBOTS NINJAS PIRATES MONKEYS ETC SHOULD BE EVEN STEVEN....WE TAKE IT IN THE REAR (sorry) ENOUGH WHEN WE SEE MY FAV QUOTE " unfortunately you didn't find any items....come back next time". If you spend search and complete you should be rewarded. Ok I'm done rant....lol for now affraid
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 am

go get yourself some turtles, some silver yingyangs and a couple of golden phoenixes and try pianofingers exhausting Turtlemania Tour Tip here.
    That should satisfy you. Suspect Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm