MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+3
mlle. scarlett
Heremeow
bmcswnav
7 posters

Pistol for Dreadful Manic

bmcswnav

Friend Code : 44ec8e
    MM Name : Robin

Pistol for Dreadful Manic Empty Pistol for Dreadful Manic

Post  bmcswnav Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Anyone know where to get the pistol to banish the Dreadful Manics?
    Heremeow

MM Name : Heremeow

Pistol for Dreadful Manic Empty Re: Pistol for Dreadful Manic

Post  Heremeow Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 am

I got some just by exploring rooms. If you use a turtle of luck you will get like 6 items for each room you explore most of the time. It's pretty useful and you get a lot of monster items.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

I am having a difficult time finding all of the weapons even though I use a turtle...getting sick of all these monsters
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 am

mlle. scarlett wrote:I am having a difficult time finding all of the weapons even though I use a turtle...getting sick of all these monsters
    As was stated in another thread it is more difficult to find the weapons for the current quest. In that cas it might be prudent to do a lot of room searching while on that quest and so filling already up on those other weapons.
    If you are lucky you find for the later quests at a friend's manor one of the chief monsters already at power 1/10, so you'll need a lot less of those weapons. (You'll need LOTS of energy though!)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:26 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    mlle. scarlett wrote:I am having a difficult time finding all of the weapons even though I use a turtle...getting sick of all these monsters
    As was stated in another thread it is more difficult to find the weapons for the current quest. In that cas it might be prudent to do a lot of room searching while on that quest and so filling already up on those other weapons.
    If you are lucky you find for the later quests at a friend's manor one of the chief monsters already at power 1/10, so you'll need a lot less of those weapons. (You'll need LOTS of energy though!)

Will definitely echo this, don't banish any monster unless you have a quest for it, you will need them later and there are generally two types of each monster, so a mummy and an ancient mummy for instance. I cleared the mummy and then took ages to do the ancient mummy quest as I had used all the axe things banishing mummies on friends manors.
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 am

Hi, I just activated independence Day charm which gives 70% chance, with turtle and an explorer helper (10%), I usually get 7-9 items after exploring rooms. For example, 1 pilgrim hat, 2 -3 weapons, seeds, 3 collection items. Not sure if this matters, I'm level 70, and I usually clears a room in about 40 - 70s by using snails to slow down timer.

This forum really help me tremendously Smile thank you all who ask questions and shared your experience. Smile
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 pm

This idea of banishing monsters at a friends manor who are already in a ' weakened condition' has me concerned. Will my friend then lose out on banishing that monster after already devoting many weapons towards weakening it? That doesn't sound very fair. Or will it come right back already in its weakened condition?
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:12 pm

This is shared by a few other seniors in this forum. When u banished Weakened monsters in friend manor, it does not Rob friend of his monster. Smile
    Krispykrispers

Friend Code : 0a156b
    MM Name : krispykrispers

Post  Krispykrispers Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Haha I came here looking for the same thing... duh, I had completely forgotten about those charms! Very Happy
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am

Last night played 5 hours, turtle, independence Day, with infante energy running.

For 1 hour, activated astronaut charm extra 10% chance. With explorer tips n friends, I found 3 pumpkins, 2flare guns, 2 salts, many guns, bats, etc but no axe at all.

Fed up, bought all the axes n cleared viscous mummies with coins. Today, with only independence charm n copper lucky cover, I got an AXE.

What a Face
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 pm

just updated 1.9.1 today, I think the reason for update is to fix extremely low drop rate of weapon when that quest is running.

I'm having phamton knight quest, and in playing 1 hour focusing on room search, found 2 purple salt for phamton knight.

For the past 2 days that I had this quest, not a single drop, despite at least 4 hour of room search.

I'm glad because purple salt cost 24 diamondssss.

Good luck to all of you, I hope you will find the weapons you are looking for cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:55 am