MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

lackluster Declaration of Independence?

rugbybaby
    rugbybaby

MM Name : Ron Burgendy

lackluster Declaration of Independence? Empty lackluster Declaration of Independence?

Post  rugbybaby Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I decided to use my D of I to kick some tail before my vacation, but I think the results are craptastic! I got almost zero monster items of any sort and my helpers seemed to tire out much quicker. My layering my other charms I expected so much more.

Has anyone had this problem too?

Mogul

lackluster Declaration of Independence? Empty Re: lackluster Declaration of Independence?

Post  Mogul Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I have layered my independence charm with a turtle of luck and haven't seem much improvement over the turtle of luck on its own. I am trying for as many banishing items as possible, but the drop rate doesn't seem to have changed at all. The cornucopia artifact works much better and it is much easier to achieve.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

lackluster Declaration of Independence? Empty Re: lackluster Declaration of Independence?

Post  pianofingers Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Where it really shines is in Experience. Layer it with Wild Beauty, Elephants, and Experience helpers. Go explore some locked rooms and you'll be leveling up so fast it's crazy!
    stevo11dnb

MM Name : Stevo

Post  stevo11dnb Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:28 am

pianofingers wrote:Where it really shines is in Experience. Layer it with Wild Beauty, Elephants, and Experience helpers. Go explore some locked rooms and you'll be leveling up so fast it's crazy!

I activated the D of I, in error and thought I had wasted it swiched on all the addtional charms I could and went from 105 to 110 in a day, all the high level rooms giving 1000 points a visit and regular 3 or more gifts per visit.

made me think should have used it on the monster bash.

Also it meant I got all ther blue prints in a day including the one from the robots

Last edited by stevo11dnb on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted before finishing)
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

It was also great with aliens. Banish a tripod and get a laser pistol. Banish a little green man and get a laser sword. Rinse and repeat. 195 xp for 10 energy. Room 51 gave the best return in terms of xp per energy. I used mine right away and have been missing it ever since it expired. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am