MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+7
Mbstr8k
Rthurits
khames5
Debinapril
BittyBrain
sunnyind
Shells ipad 3
11 posters

    Wishlist not updating....

    Shells ipad 3
    Shells ipad 3


    Posts : 16
    Points : 3751
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : England
    Friend Code : Pls As

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Shells ipad 3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 pm

    Hi peeps....

    Why is my wishlist not updating to friends. They are all sending me gifts from an old wl. I changed it about 10 hours ago, I've done a full reboot, searched rooms, even upgraded a level but still it showing old wl.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated....

    Thank you

    Shell
    sunnyind
    sunnyind


    Posts : 48
    Points : 3785
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Edison, NJ
    Friend Code : 139aae
    MM Name : sunnyind

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  sunnyind Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 pm

    I have the same problem and don't know what to do.
    avatar
    BittyBrain


    Posts : 44
    Points : 3831
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  BittyBrain Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:59 pm

    I was having the same problem. A friend told me to explore 3 rooms, quit MM, and then power down completely. Seemed to have done the trick. My guess is the powering down alone might help, but I did the whole hokey pokey.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril


    Posts : 141
    Points : 3916
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2012-04-28
    Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Debinapril Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 am

    I had a big problem with this for ages. What eventually cured the problem was trimming down my friend's list. it sounds strange and not even related but my game had all sorts of bugs until I did this and then magically it started to work smoothly again. Worth thinking about it, I hope it works for you.

    Deb.
    avatar
    khames5


    Posts : 8
    Points : 3702
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-26

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  khames5 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 am

    Restarting game does not update wish list, but I've found that just exploring one room usually does.
    avatar
    Rthurits


    Posts : 11
    Points : 3687
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-15
    Friend Code : 5caf00

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Rthurits Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

    khames5 wrote:Restarting game does not update wish list, but I've found that just exploring one room usually does.

    Someone told me you have to play 3 games before it updates. That has worked for me. Very Happy
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k


    Posts : 483
    Points : 4448
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Mbstr8k Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:41 pm

    Besides all the suggestions above, I also visit a few friends for good measure and leave tips.:)-

    Sometimes, I think it takes both you and your friends to do something. I often get gifts from friends from my new WL, but I still get some from my old WL mixed in. My theory, they haven't searched or done anything "new" since they last visited you. Eventually, they catch up.


    Last edited by Mbstr8k on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa


    Posts : 363
    Points : 4165
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  LaVentosa Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 pm

    Mbstr8k wrote:Besides all the suggestions above, I also visit a few friends for good measure and leave tips.Smile-

    Sometimes, I think it takes both and your friends to do something. I often get gifts from friends from my new WL, but I still get some from my old WL mixed in. My theory, they haven't searched or done anything "new" since they last visited you. Eventually, they catch up.
    yes, I have realized the same thing - getting gifts from the old and the new one. strange.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k


    Posts : 483
    Points : 4448
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Mbstr8k Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm


    [/quote]
    yes, I have realized the same thing - getting gifts from the old and the new one. strange.[/quote]


    Typical Mystery Manor mystery Very Happy
    Diana
    Diana


    Posts : 21
    Points : 3815
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 60
    Location : Ridgway, Pennsylvania, USA
    Friend Code : 581e67
    MM Name : DianaB

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Diana Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:57 am

    I tried all the above and the only one that worked is deleting friends to below 200.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k


    Posts : 483
    Points : 4448
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am

    Diana wrote:I tried all the above and the only one that worked is deleting friends to below 200.


    I have a friend with over 1700 (!) friends and she has this problem on and off, but fixes it every time going thru the procedures above. However, GI informed her that cutting her friends list down would keep it from happening so frequently. I guess she likes all those friends because she has kept them. I could never manage that many friends.....
    avatar
    truperduper


    Posts : 54
    Points : 3832
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-20
    Location : Chicago
    Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  truperduper Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 am

    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Diana wrote:I tried all the above and the only one that worked is deleting friends to below 200.


    I have a friend with over 1700 (!) friends and she has this problem on and off, but fixes it every time going thru the procedures above. However, GI informed her that cutting her friends list down would keep it from happening so frequently. I guess she likes all those friends because she has kept them. I could never manage that many friends.....
    I had this problem last night and have updated. It is now more important than ever that when you change your wish list you then explore some rooms! I am one the series of Merlin book quests. Got the book of monsters I needed, changed my wish list to the next book - the Eastern, did most of my gifting and went to bed. In the morning one of my friends generously gifted the book of monsters.
    MAKE SURE you explore some rooms after you update your list.
    avatar
    truperduper


    Posts : 54
    Points : 3832
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-04-20
    Location : Chicago
    Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  truperduper Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 am

    truperduper wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Diana wrote:I tried all the above and the only one that worked is deleting friends to below 200.


    I have a friend with over 1700 (!) friends and she has this problem on and off, but fixes it every time going thru the procedures above. However, GI informed her that cutting her friends list down would keep it from happening so frequently. I guess she likes all those friends because she has kept them. I could never manage that many friends.....
    I had this problem last night and have updated. It is now more important than ever that when you change your wish list you then explore some rooms! I am one the series of Merlin book quests. Got the book of monsters I needed, changed my wish list to the next book - the Eastern, did most of my gifting and went to bed. In the morning one of my friends generously gifted the book of monsters.
    MAKE SURE you explore some rooms after you update your list.

    Another idea is to leave a message on a friends wall what you have gifted the item not to boast but so the next friend that visits knows and to leave something else or to save that for another friend.
    Cajamina
    Cajamina


    Posts : 37
    Points : 3724
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-07-06
    Location : Germany
    Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Cajamina Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:02 pm

    truperduper wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Diana wrote:I tried all the above and the only one that worked is deleting friends to below 200.


    I have a friend with over 1700 (!) friends and she has this problem on and off, but fixes it every time going thru the procedures above. However, GI informed her that cutting her friends list down would keep it from happening so frequently. I guess she likes all those friends because she has kept them. I could never manage that many friends.....
    I had this problem last night and have updated. It is now more important than ever that when you change your wish list you then explore some rooms! I am one the series of Merlin book quests. Got the book of monsters I needed, changed my wish list to the next book - the Eastern, did most of my gifting and went to bed. In the morning one of my friends generously gifted the book of monsters.
    MAKE SURE you explore some rooms after you update your list.

    That doesn't work for me. I have to explore a room AND close the app, then I receive the new WL gifts.

    Sponsored content


    Wishlist not updating.... Empty Re: Wishlist not updating....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:36 pm