MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Admin
engineer
6 posters

Samurai sandals

engineer
    engineer

Samurai sandals  Empty Samurai sandals

Post  engineer Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm

This may be a stupid question, but I have the quest to find the samurai sandals "somewhere in the manor". I think I've searched every room several times and I can't find them. Does anybody know where they are? Thanks for the help.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Samurai sandals  Empty Re: Samurai sandals

Post  Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:08 pm

engineer wrote:This may be a stupid question, but I have the quest to find the samurai sandals "somewhere in the manor". I think I've searched every room several times and I can't find them. Does anybody know where they are? Thanks for the help.

I, too, could not find it even after exploring all the rooms multiple times. I put it on my wishlist, and within 12 hours, someone sent me one. I thanked the other player, who never asked for anything else back. What a Face
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Admin wrote:
    engineer wrote:This may be a stupid question, but I have the quest to find the samurai sandals "somewhere in the manor". I think I've searched every room several times and I can't find them. Does anybody know where they are? Thanks for the help.

I, too, could not find it even after exploring all the rooms multiple times. I put it on my wishlist, and within 12 hours, someone sent me one. I thanked the other player, who never asked for anything else back. What a Face

Hmm well that doesn't help much Razz I guess I could do the same. I'm wondering whether it depends on your level in one of the rooms and you have to explore it more times in order for the item to show up...
    slfranci

Post  slfranci Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I still have this one on my list of quests, too. It's been there for at least a week, and that's a pretty long time for a quest requiring a single item. If you do find them, would you post which room and at which experience level within that room? If I find them, I'll do the same.

Thanks!
    sjwriter

Friend Code : 3965f8

Post  sjwriter Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Samurai sandals should be found in the Japanese room. Can't remember exactly which level but possibly not expert.

I found this item (3 times) before that quest comes. It is possibly by the design of the game that the chance of getting an item will be changed when there is a quest for it... This quest does not deduct the item from inventory anyway, so I guess you possibly can borrow it from a friend, like what others do for the Lover's Ikebana.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:00 am

sjwriter wrote:Samurai sandals should be found in the Japanese room. Can't remember exactly which level but possibly not expert.

I found this item (3 times) before that quest comes. It is possibly by the design of the game that the chance of getting an item will be changed when there is a quest for it... This quest does not deduct the item from inventory anyway, so I guess you possibly can borrow it from a friend, like what others do for the Lover's Ikebana.

Yeah I've searched the japanese room about a million times now, and am on expert level. I've had the quest for over a week and still haven't found it. I guess I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing...
    slfranci

Post  slfranci Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 am

I gave up and put it on my wish list yesterday, and someone gifted it to me last night.

You might give that a try. Wink It was a relief to be able to move on to a new quest!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:36 am

Just as a general strategy, I always put collection items I need for quests in my wishlist. You'll be surprised at how often people gift them to you.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

slfranci wrote:I gave up and put it on my wish list yesterday, and someone gifted it to me last night.

You might give that a try. Wink It was a relief to be able to move on to a new quest!

Mine's been on my wishlist for a while now too, but I haven't been as lucky! I'm looking for friends who would be willing to trade, too.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 pm

I just got the sandals from a friend, so I don't have to find them for a quest any more. Still no idea when they were supposed to drop, but some people must be getting a lot of them if they're gifting them!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Where ARE those stupid sandals really? I almost plowed the garden with my Turtle yesterday - nothing. It really seems, you have to get them before you get the quest, or the game won't give them to you. I've had them on my whislist for a time now, but I think I'll have to go "hunting", too Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 11, 2012 12:06 am

LaVentosa wrote:Where ARE those stupid sandals really? I almost plowed the garden with my Turtle yesterday - nothing. It really seems, you have to get them before you get the quest, or the game won't give them to you. I've had them on my whislist for a time now, but I think I'll have to go "hunting", too Wink

You can always get that sandal in Expert mode regardless of whether you have the quest or not. I've gotten a few by searching.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 am

Admin wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Where ARE those stupid sandals really? I almost plowed the garden with my Turtle yesterday - nothing. It really seems, you have to get them before you get the quest, or the game won't give them to you. I've had them on my whislist for a time now, but I think I'll have to go "hunting", too Wink

You can always get that sandal in Expert mode regardless of whether you have the quest or not. I've gotten a few by searching.

Yep, I have to. I think the secret is to just be on Expert mode, which I don't think I was when I had that quest...
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Admin wrote:You can always get that sandal in Expert mode regardless of whether you have the quest or not. I've gotten a few by searching.

Well. Duh. What a Face
    I am in Expert mode. No sandals. Ah, never mind. The next TurtleTour has to have a goal Wink until then, the Samurai has to go barefoot. Very Happy
    LaneyK
    LaneyK

Friend Code : F2EC02
    MM Name : LaneyK

Post  LaneyK Fri May 11, 2012 4:07 pm

I have a spare pair if you want them, I can't add you as I already tried a few weeks ago but the request got declined, but you might be able to add me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm