MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+2
Samc147
Shadowcat
6 posters

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

    Ive got a quest to find the hatch by exploring flying saucer. But I don't have the flying saucer open (and can't open it right now as robot banishings are not counting towards 10x robot quest. Grrr). If anyone has spare hatch, I will trade almost anything.

    If we aren't already friends, I can give you my code.
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 4019
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Samc147 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 pm

    Hi. You will need to trade it and then give it back to the person I explored the UFO over 40 times and it did not drop. I had a turtle on and a cornucopia and it still did not drop. So I had to loan it and gue it back.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

    Samc147 wrote:Hi. You will need to trade it and then give it back to the person I explored the UFO over 40 times and it did not drop. I had a turtle on and a cornucopia and it still did not drop. So I had to loan it and gue it back.

    Won't I need to charge that collection as well? I guess borrowing it would at least buy me some time...maybe by the time I need to charge the collection, someone will have explored the island enough to find it there.
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 4019
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Samc147 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

    Shadowcat wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:Hi. You will need to trade it and then give it back to the person I explored the UFO over 40 times and it did not drop. I had a turtle on and a cornucopia and it still did not drop. So I had to loan it and gue it back.

    Won't I need to charge that collection as well? I guess borrowing it would at least buy me some time...maybe by the time I need to charge the collection, someone will have explored the island enough to find it there.

    Hi you only need to borrow it to get to the next quests. You only need to charge the collection 9 times yes 9 times to get the chest. So you can loan it for now so you can carry on with the quests.
    Kristi927
    Kristi927


    Posts : 63
    Points : 3732
    Reputation : -29
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Location : Kansas
    MM Name : Kristi

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Hatch

    Post  Kristi927 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

    Once you get to professional on the island it will drop (how i finally got it) but takes awhile. I explored saucer at least 25 times and it never dropped
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 am

    Kristi927 wrote:Once you get to professional on the island it will drop (how i finally got it) but takes awhile. I explored saucer at least 25 times and it never dropped

    I forget, professional is which level - ie how many shells per exploration does it take?

    And Kristi927, if you get another, can I pretty please trade something for it?? bounce
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4201
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Dazza JP Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:51 am

    What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 am

    Dazza JP wrote:What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!

    Hatch is item 4 in collection 81, secretive island
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4201
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Dazza JP Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 am

    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!

    Hatch is item 4 in collection 81, secretive island

    Sorry, I see it now, think that is one of the quests coming up shortly for me, if I do get a spare and you still require it, I will let you know.
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!

    Hatch is item 4 in collection 81, secretive island

    Sorry, I see it now, think that is one of the quests coming up shortly for me, if I do get a spare and you still require it, I will let you know.

    Thanks!
    Shadowcat
    Shadowcat


    Posts : 82
    Points : 3917
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    MM Name : shadowcat

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Shadowcat Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:02 pm

    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!

    Hatch is item 4 in collection 81, secretive island

    Sorry, I see it now, think that is one of the quests coming up shortly for me, if I do get a spare and you still require it, I will let you know.

    Thanks!

    Finally got the UFO room open and found the hatch first try! Yay! Thanks to those who offered to help!

    - shadowcat
    engineer
    engineer


    Posts : 284
    Points : 4138
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  engineer Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:15 pm

    Shadowcat wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:
    Shadowcat wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:What is the hatch ??? can find it in my collections list !!

    Hatch is item 4 in collection 81, secretive island

    Sorry, I see it now, think that is one of the quests coming up shortly for me, if I do get a spare and you still require it, I will let you know.

    Thanks!

    Finally got the UFO room open and found the hatch first try! Yay! Thanks to those who offered to help!

    - shadowcat
    Lucky you! I've searched it 5 or 6 times with all my charms running and haven't gotten it yet!
    avatar
    Demdike


    Posts : 238
    Points : 3942
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Demdike Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:42 am

    Would a kind someone loan me the hatch please, I don't have the UFO room open either. Still need 70 more oil cans Sad. For the robot quest. Got the filets and misu soup, robots and hatch quests only, goingbto be stuck for a while i think Sad
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 4019
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Samc147 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 am

    Demdike wrote:Would a kind someone loan me the hatch please, I don't have the UFO room open either. Still need 70 more oil cans Sad. For the robot quest. Got the filets and misu soup, robots and hatch quests only, goingbto be stuck for a while i think Sad

    PM me your code i will help you, my mm name is Samantha Smile
    avatar
    Demdike


    Posts : 238
    Points : 3942
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Demdike Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 am

    Thank you, my code is above you Very Happy
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 4019
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Samc147 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 am

    Demdike wrote:Thank you, my code is above you Very Happy

    Lol silly me , i should be in your pending
    avatar
    Demdike


    Posts : 238
    Points : 3942
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Demdike Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

    Unpended you Very Happy
    avatar
    Samc147


    Posts : 169
    Points : 4019
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-06-08
    Location : London
    Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Samc147 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 am

    Demdike wrote:Unpended you Very Happy



    Ok we both should do a couple of rooms, then we can access each other Smile

    Sponsored content


    Needing hatch - will trade most anything Empty Re: Needing hatch - will trade most anything

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:19 am