MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Special rooms?

Glinda1960
    Glinda1960

MM Name : Glinda

Special rooms? Empty Special rooms?

Post  Glinda1960 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 am

I have just joined the forum and have been playing the iPad game for 8 months. I am at level 102 (I think as I can't get it to load at all today!!). I have NEVER managed to get into any of the extra rooms and have never even seen how I do this. Friends have sent all kind of gifts e.g. Stuff for the pirate ship but it was all totally useless. Am I doing something wrong?
    Mags UFF
    Mags UFF

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Mags UFF (Shamrock +

Special rooms? Empty Special rooms?

Post  Mags UFF Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Glinda,
    Accessing the UFO, pirate brig, and island depend on the quests. I believe it is after the Neptune or emerald quest that they start popping up. I would suggest reading through Queen Victorias thread on the site; they offer some invaluable advice on advancing in the game. When I found this site I literally spent a day reading through everything and learned a ton Smile
    Glinda1960
    Glinda1960

Special rooms? Empty Re: Special rooms?

Post  Glinda1960 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Mags wrote:Glinda,
    Accessing the UFO, pirate brig, and island depend on the quests. I believe it is after the Neptune or emerald quest that they start popping up. I would suggest reading through Queen Victorias thread on the site; they offer some invaluable advice on advancing in the game. When I found this site I literally spent a day reading through everything and learned a ton Smile

Thanks Mags. I don't recall seeing either of those quests. I'll go read up.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Glinda1960 wrote:

What quests do you currently have? Perhaps we can start from there....and guide you on. Very Happy
    Glinda1960
    Glinda1960

Post  Glinda1960 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Glinda1960 wrote:

What quests do you currently have? Perhaps we can start from there....and guide you on. Very Happy

I have several.
    Tenderness dessert - I have explored the room in mist mode several times but no luck
    Collecting parts - the robots have stopped giving me the parts
    Golden rose- have banished numerous succubi with no luck
    Phantom knight
    Golden lily of the valley
    Hammer
    Sly homunculus.
    I have tried all of them with turtles and other lucky charms.

All help gratefully received.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Glinda1960 wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Glinda1960 wrote:

I have several.
    Tenderness dessert - I have explored the room in mist mode several times but no luck
    Phantom knight
    Hammer
    Sly homunculus.

Most of your quests are for the Full Moon quest. If you go to the Guides section of the site, you'll find a thread for those quests..so you'll kow how far along you are.

The collection parts quest has several threads. Here is one: http://www.mmuff.com/t508-collecting-parts-quest?highlight=Collecting+parts. Do a search for 'collection parts" and you'll find two more, but this one is the best one. Unfortunately, it is tough, but the next one is not ay easier. They do lead up to the UFO room. Suffice it to say, most people use diamonds to buy the oil cans and parts. :-(

Here's the thread to help with the tenderness dessert! http://www.mmuff.com/t640-tenderness-dessert?highlight=Tenderness

Unfortunately in this day and age of lousy updates, it is going to be even harder to find things since you have updaters and non-updaters as friends. Crying or Very sad
    Glinda1960
    Glinda1960

Post  Glinda1960 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Glinda1960 wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:
    Glinda1960 wrote:

I have several.
    Phantom knight
    Hammer
    Sly homunculus.

Most of your quests are for the Full Moon quest. If you go to the Guides section of the site, you'll find a thread for those quests..so you'll kow how far along you are.

The collection parts quest has several threads. Here is one: http://www.mmuff.com/t508-collecting-parts-quest?highlight=Collecting+parts. Do a search for 'collection parts" and you'll find two more, but this one is the best one. Unfortunately, it is tough, but the next one is not ay easier. They do lead up to the UFO room. Suffice it to say, most people use diamonds to buy the oil cans and parts. :-(

Here's the thread to help with the tenderness dessert! http://www.mmuff.com/t640-tenderness-dessert?highlight=Tenderness

Unfortunately in this day and age of lousy updates, it is going to be even harder to find things since you have updaters and non-updaters as friends. Crying or Very sad

Great, many thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am