Hilarious that tget hace is all thinking like Soviet Era Russians having to hide our identities. I also nominate Queen V and Gibby. Some of the issues I would like brought up are
1. Plans for diamonds: change pricing (give us more for money or drastically decrease what is required to buy things) For example, 24 diamonds to buy a sack of salt to banish a monster when you need to do that 100 times to meet the quest is ridiculous). So, make things cheaper, or give us more diamonds for our money
2. Earning Diamonds: they need to make some quests where we can earn diamonds as rewards for charging collections.
3. Energy: since layering charms isn't allowed any more, they need a charm that we can earn that gives like six hours unlimited energy to coincide with the turtle. People would spend more money the longer they have to play. Right now, they have hampered playing time so much that you can't get many rooms explored until you are out. This is especially needed with all of the new monsters that require energy to banish.
4. Gifting: firstly, get rid of the stupid Gift Sent thing. Any enhancements that slow the game are not enhancements.
5. Gifting: I get the 50 gift per day limit, but why can't we make it sixty items and if we want them all to be collection items, they should be. Give us the freedom to pick the types of gifts we give.
6. Friends: give us an option to sort them. Both alphabetically and by level. Searching would also be great. Ideally, friends who left us gifts would get a star or something do we could know at a glance who frequent grifters are.
7. Friend wall: why do friends appear on the wall who you cannot ask for gifts. Friends should not appear back on the wall until they are available to ask for gifts. If we can only ask once per day, have that coincide with reset. Give us a click for reset so we know when it is coming as mine has changed like three times in the last week.
8. Multigifting: why not make it a legitimate prize for leveling? At level 40, you get two gifts per friend, level 50, you get three per friend, etc... That is another incentive for staying in the game and spending $ while allowing us the joy of giving wish list items to our friends.
Those are my thoughts for now.