MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+8
candyglam
gemfinder
JenMomma5476
LaVentosa
Dazza JP
slycreations
Jae
CheezerWhizzer
12 posters

I know it's a pain, but just plug along...

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

I know it's a pain, but just plug along... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it's a pain, but just plug along...

Post  Mbstr8k Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:57 pm

mlle. scarlett wrote:I am confused about the neptune quest. I got his one a week or so ago and it just asks me to search the fortune telling room at night. Its not requiring any phenomenon. Haven't found in during the 5 times I've been there at night and I'm just cycling through the different modes over and over. Fortunately I do have plenty of runestones, lol. Why are my requirements different than the rest of you had ?

There are two neptune quests in the game. One that comes early on and one that is part of the island quests. I can't remember what each one required in terms of searching to find it, but the good news is...you can keep the FTR in the dark by doing the same thing described for keeping a phenom in a room. Very Happy That way you don't have to cycle through. (You'll also be working towards your rooms in the dark achievement at the same time!)

mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

I know it's a pain, but just plug along... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know it's a pain, but just plug along...

Post  mlle. scarlett Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm

oh... I get it. But how dumb to have two quests with the same name! Thanks for the reply and the advice.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:36 am