MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact?

lell

Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact? Empty Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact?

Post  lell Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi, I saw comments that the Games Awards Artifact can be stacked with a Golden Phoenix.

I was wondering if a Silver Sun can be used with the artifact.

( have loads of Silver Suns now that I can no longer stack them with Golden Phoenixes for "unlimited" energy.)

Thanks In advance Wink
    Chickenchick111

Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact? Empty Re: Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact?

Post  Chickenchick111 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey honey, yes I've not tried since today's update but from last one I could run all artefacts with all charms which weren't bronze if you get me, all gold or silver work fine. Yet to try today but they'd really be in the crwp if they robbed that too!
    lell

Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact? Empty Re: Can silver sun be used with games awards artifact?

Post  lell Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks C sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am