MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers

•Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers Empty Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:03 pm

While playing MM, I developed a set of spreadsheets that listed all of the collections and artifacts, including cross references to the rewards and chargers. It is actually a grouping of four spreadsheets combined. It is highly comprehensive and detailed. The latest update with the new collections and chargers were added so it's current as of now; however, there are some gaps in the information I had not yet obtained (such as the level required for some chargers).

I have three versions available for anyone who wants a copy:

• PDF Version – Cannot be edited or sorted. However, you can view it without downloading if you'd like to get a preview.

• Macintosh Version (Numbers) - This is an active spreadsheet that you can edit and sort as you wish. Clicking this link should cause the spreadsheet to download to your computer. It will look exactly like the PDF above.

• PC Version (Excel) - This is also an active spreadsheet you can edit and sort as you wish. Clicking this link should cause the spreadsheet to download to your computer. It will look differently from the PDF above because Excel does not allow multiple spreadsheets to be placed on the same page. However, all four spreadsheets are still present and can be seen by clicking the desired tab.

I will not update these spreadsheets! I welcome others to update them as needed, if desired. I am merely posting these for everyone to be able to use. I found them to be very helpful while playing the game and hope others will find them useful, as well.

I will be available for a short time to answer any questions anyone might have, but for the most part, I tried to put the explanations of each field within the spreadsheets themselves.

Have fun! Very Happy
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers Empty Re: Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers

Post  ycul Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi Vicki, This spreadsheet is absolutely awesome. I can see that a lot of thought, effort and time went into creating it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to tell you that I'm sad that you quit. I want you to know you are missed. You were a great friend. And you were always fun talking to in Chat.

I hope that the time saved from MM is spent wisely in real life and best of luck with your studies. Hope to see you around somewhere in the future. Maybe MM blitz Smile

Cheers, Lucy
    Kaeruko

Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers Empty Diamond Drill

Post  Kaeruko Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I am trying to find out if you can only get the items for the diamond drill from friends or if they are drops from creatures or from exploring rooms. Does anyone know how I should go about getting them? Any help would be great! Thanks.
    gmick

Friend Code : 3a9acf
    MM Name : Folkert

Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers Empty Re: Comprehensive Spreadsheets of Collections, Artifacts, Rewards, and Chargers

Post  gmick Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Anyone keeping updates to Vickie's?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:03 am