Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Mystical living room collections

    Share

    Gem

    Posts : 36
    Points : 1414
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-07
    Friend Code : 0a478d
    MM Name : Gem

    Mystical living room collections

    Post  Gem on Fri May 17, 2013 9:21 am

    Cannot ask friends for chargers for the new collections 210-216- associated with the mystical living room. I've been playing it quite a bit and have opened many chests but I still do not have the chargers for the collections. I have 2 collections completed but only a few chargers. No button to ask friends for chargers. Anyone solved this problem yet?

    Murraymint11

    Posts : 55
    Points : 1439
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-27
    Location : UK
    Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Murraymint11 on Fri May 17, 2013 10:03 am


    I bet we have to wait for the next upgrade...

    argroves

    Posts : 30
    Points : 1453
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-22

    New Room

    Post  argroves on Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am

    Murraymint11 wrote:
    I bet we have to wait for the next upgrade...

    I believe that is the challenge for this room. The room is not hard to find items and getting access to the room is easy. MM folks as much as we hate them sometimes are trying to make it more challenging. I am just glad that this time it does not cost us money...unless we are impatient which sometimes I am.

    Don't feel bad...I am 25% into the expert level and do not have enough primers to complete either of the new collections. Getting close, but will be days before I get there I am afraid.

    Gem

    Posts : 36
    Points : 1414
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-07
    Friend Code : 0a478d
    MM Name : Gem

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Gem on Fri May 17, 2013 12:46 pm

    But at the top of the charge screen it says we can ask friends for chargers but no ask friend button! Anyway, I got no reply from GI on this one.

    zin

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1524
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-12-18
    Friend Code : c4cb33

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  zin on Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

    argroves wrote:
    Murraymint11 wrote:
    I bet we have to wait for the next upgrade...

    I believe that is the challenge for this room. The room is not hard to find items and getting access to the room is easy. MM folks as much as we hate them sometimes are trying to make it more challenging. I am just glad that this time it does not cost us money...unless we are impatient which sometimes I am.

    Don't feel bad...I am 25% into the expert level and do not have enough primers to complete either of the new collections. Getting close, but will be days before I get there I am afraid.

    Same here. I have maybe 10 chargers in total, they do seem to drop in the room once you hit expert mode though

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1847
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

    Are there any monsters to banish which give keys or chests?
    Thanks.

    Gem

    Posts : 36
    Points : 1414
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-07
    Friend Code : 0a478d
    MM Name : Gem

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Gem on Sat May 18, 2013 2:15 am

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:Are there any monsters to banish which give keys or chests?
    Thanks.
    Not that I've found but they're quite easy to find from rooms. It's the chargers that are the problem..

    CheezerWhizzer

    Posts : 100
    Points : 1847
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-02

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  CheezerWhizzer on Sat May 18, 2013 3:35 am

    I'm getting chests in every room but keys 9 out of 10 times. I was hoping my keys could catch up with my chests.

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Poppy on Sun May 19, 2013 8:00 pm

    CheezerWhizzer wrote:I'm getting chests in every room but keys 9 out of 10 times. I was hoping my keys could catch up with my chests.

    I am getting more chests than keys also. Most aggravating. I believe they purposely try to drive us crazy. (GI)

    CHARGERS: those are dropping, but slow. Believe we have to be patient, or buy them. And they are costly.

    Hrb3

    Posts : 5
    Points : 1546
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 26
    Location : US
    Friend Code : PM Me
    MM Name : hrb

    Chargers

    Post  Hrb3 on Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

    We are going to have to find them or buy them, GI says its not a mistake or a bug that's how it's meant to be, they will drop from the room but like a snail

    Savannah123

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1853
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : TEXAS
    Friend Code : By Inv

    Awards for new room

    Post  Savannah123 on Sat May 25, 2013 2:26 pm

    Has anyone charged the collection for Necromancer chest? Is it the same as the award for battles? Thanks!!!

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Poppy on Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 am

    Hrb3 wrote:We are going to have to find them or buy them, GI says its not a mistake or a bug that's how it's meant to be, they will drop from the room but like a snail

    I got a charger at novice level with a turtle running and several other charms. Kept exploring it again and again, did not get another. It feels almost pointless to keep exploring the room and get duplicates of collection items. But at least we do get other items as well though. I agree with above comments, so many chests, not enough keys for chests. Hope GI doesn't do this to us again, where we cannot ask friends for chargers. Evil or Very Mad

    argroves

    Posts : 30
    Points : 1453
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-22

    Mystical living room

    Post  argroves on Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm

    It took me to almost 100% on expert level to gather enough chargers to charge one room. Drop rate is crazy slow but maybe it will get better during a future update

    ML Boston

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1400
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2013-02-26
    Location : New England
    MM Name : ML

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  ML Boston on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 am

    Does the snatchin merchant not appear for the mystical living room? I thought maybe I could get chargers that way, but he doesn't show up for me...anyone else try to find him here?

    Skyler

    Posts : 116
    Points : 1945
    Reputation : 121
    Join date : 2012-05-02
    Age : 47
    Location : North Carolina
    Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Skyler on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 am

    ML Boston wrote:Does the snatchin merchant not appear for the mystical living room? I thought maybe I could get chargers that way, but he doesn't show up for me...anyone else try to find him here?

    I have only heard he appears in Zodiac Rooms when you dont have enough shards to enter.

    Skyler

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1579
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Mrs X on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:53 pm

    Skyler wrote:
    ML Boston wrote:Does the snatchin merchant not appear for the mystical living room? I thought maybe I could get chargers that way, but he doesn't show up for me...anyone else try to find him here?

    I have only heard he appears in Zodiac Rooms when you dont have enough shards to enter.

    Skyler


    You can get the snatchin merchant for any room that requires keys to enter.....except for mystical living room, and just in case anyone is wondering collector chests do not work either. I've kept them to use when new collections come out since they give you chargers for each collection...but didn't work on mystical living room Sad

    zin

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1524
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-12-18
    Friend Code : c4cb33

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  zin on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm

    Mrs X wrote:
    Skyler wrote:
    ML Boston wrote:Does the snatchin merchant not appear for the mystical living room? I thought maybe I could get chargers that way, but he doesn't show up for me...anyone else try to find him here?

    I have only heard he appears in Zodiac Rooms when you dont have enough shards to enter.

    Skyler


    You can get the snatchin merchant for any room that requires keys to enter.....except for mystical living room, and just in case anyone is wondering collector chests do not work either. I've kept them to use when new collections come out since they give you chargers for each collection...but didn't work on mystical living room Sad

    Yes, most annoying, thought I was onto something there too!

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Poppy on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:40 am

    argroves wrote:It took me to almost 100% on expert level to gather enough chargers to charge one room. Drop rate is crazy slow but maybe it will get better during a future update


    My drop rate on chargers went from slow to stop. Twisted Evil

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Poppy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

    I'm surprised there's very little talk on this subject, as it is SO frustrating. I have numerous col items for mystical living room collections and very few chargers. The magnifier charger seems next to impossible to get. Is anybody actually BUYING these items to charge these collections?? So far I refuse to. I just think it is so crazy that we can't get chargers.
    And I'm certain GI is not going to let us request from friends. Several people have already written in about that.

    Wondering if anyone has new info, new complaints, suggestions, spare diamonds, whatever. Hoping to get some chat going on this topic. sunny

    Murraymint11

    Posts : 55
    Points : 1439
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-03-27
    Location : UK
    Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Murraymint11 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:22 am

    Well I've given up on searching the new room; there doesn't seem much point.

    All I am doing is opening the chests to get the free room-entry items.

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1786
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Poppy on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:55 am

    True. However I've heard that if you get up to expert level, as in any room, the gifts are better. Possibly more chargers, not sure. So I keep exploring it,and it's easy.

    argroves

    Posts : 30
    Points : 1453
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-22

    Mystical Living Room

    Post  argroves on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:51 am

    The drop rate really does not increase at the expert level. I have searched the room so many times to double the required amount to get 100% Expert level and only got enough of the chargers to charge two collections. I had a charm running and was using it increase experience level is why I did the room so much. Plus, I am tired of the old rooms seeing that I have been playing most days for over a year. Crying or Very sad

    I don't understand why the drop rate is some bad. Understand making a little harder seeing that the rewards are fairly good, but this is sucky.

    Katyc

    Posts : 126
    Points : 1762
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-07-31
    Location : UK
    MM Name : katyc

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Katyc on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 am

    Not sure there's anything we can do about it - their game, their rules.

    I will not spend diamonds on it, but have managed to charge one collection - the sapphire one as I was hoping the 10x boss weapons would include Hyperion hall ones - it doesn't.

    paulinelhg

    Posts : 302
    Points : 2079
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-18
    Location : Singapore
    MM Name : Pauline

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  paulinelhg on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 pm

    Katyc wrote:Not sure there's anything we can do about it - their game, their rules.

    I will not spend diamonds on it, but have managed to charge one collection - the sapphire one as I was hoping the 10x boss weapons would include Hyperion hall ones - it doesn't.

    I like the way you phase it, their game, their rules....

    Katyc

    Posts : 126
    Points : 1762
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-07-31
    Location : UK
    MM Name : katyc

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Katyc on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 pm

    That's how it is - and yes it is frustrating and time consuming, but they have made it easy enough to search the new living room which will eventually give you enough chargers. For those who have no other quests left - at least it's a challenge. Just keep searching, they'll turn up eventually (although it is a bit daft the key/chest item/charger ratio)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mystical living room collections

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:43 am