Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

Advice on the Mystical Living Room collections

helian

MM Name : Helian

Advice on the Mystical Living Room collections

Post  helian on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've finally found enough chargers to be able to charge any one of the Mystical Living Room collections. Now that I have them though, I don't know what to do.

First of all, I've heard murmurs that once you charge these collections, the chargers stop dropping from the Mystical Living Room altogether. Can anyone confirm or deny that rumor for me?

Beyond that, I guess I'd like opinions about what the best collection rewards are.

I had been greedily eying the sapphire collection, but read that the anti-boss weapons do not include the weapons against General Krieg. Since those are the only ones that I really want, that reward holds little appeal for me now. Honestly, none of them look that tempting anymore.

I'm leaning toward the Fiery Splendor or maybe Nature's Beauty. Does anyone know what's in the Necromancer's chest?

Any input is appreciated. :)

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Re: Advice on the Mystical Living Room collections

Post  Katyc on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi Helian,

I have managed to charge 2 collections, the first being the one with 'all' the anti boss weapons - which does not include the krieg ones:(
    But the chargers did keep dropping after, very slow but no change there! I think the other one I charged was the first one giving zodiac shatters. The chargers are still dropping, but VERY slowly! Although, that was always the case anyway. I really don't understand why they've given a great drop rate for room items and pitiful for chargers - I want to charge each on once, then will not worry about it:)

helian

MM Name : Helian

Post  helian on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:42 am

Thank you dear friend, for the info and the advice.

I did go ahead and finally pulled the trigger to charge the first collection. Now it will probably only take another year to charge all of the collections from this room just once :-P

Helian

chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:15 pm

I FINALLY charged them all yesterday! I save up the living room coins and then do like a hundred explores in a row. Seems one drops about every 10 explores.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:13 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 am