MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+10
KODIAK
chrismmuff
mlle. scarlett
Samc147
Juliem461
jill4444
xx Vix xx
SusanAnne❤
Fizzypop
Caz
14 posters

Error message when gifting

Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Error message when gifting Empty Error message when gifting

Post  Caz Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Has anybody else seen this message:

"You are not allowed to do more gifts. You will be able to do it after 1 day."

I'm getting it when I respond to wall requests, send the mystery gift for gifts sent to me or try to gift from friends wishlists. My gift counter is only at 1/50. I'm going to raise a ticket but don't expect to get an answer that makes any sense!
    So apologies to my friends on here who have requested anything!

Caz
    Fizzypop
    Fizzypop

Friend Code : B7a873
    MM Name : Fizzypop

Error message when gifting Empty Re: Error message when gifting

Post  Fizzypop Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Jacobsplace wrote:Has anybody else seen this message:

I'm getting it when I respond to wall requests, send the mystery gift for gifts sent to me or try to gift from friends wishlists. My gift counter is only at 1/50. I'm going to raise a ticket but don't expect to get an answer that makes any sense!

Caz

I'm getting the same message. And I've confirmed that not only are the tank you gifts not being sent, but also the wall requests that I'm responding to (gifting) are not being sent. What's happening?

Fizzypop
    SusanAnne❤
    SusanAnne❤

Friend Code : d15437
    MM Name : SusanAnne

Post  SusanAnne❤ Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I'm at 0/10 and 0/50 and won't let me gift anything including wall requests or sending mystery gifts back. A few of my friends are the same.
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Error message when gifting Empty Another GI problem

Post  xx Vix xx Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 pm

I have logged a ticket for this issue, and lots of MM friends have the same problem. I havent seen a friend under lvl 100 that has had this yet though confused
    jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Post  jill4444 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Caz

I'm having the same problem too Crying or Very sad Came to MMUFF looking specifically to see if anyone else was running into this. Relieved it's not just me, but totally bummed it's such a wide spread problem. Guess I'll start holding my breath waiting for GI's response. I think I'm turning blue already...

Thanks for logging the ticket Vix!
    xx Vix xx
    xx Vix xx

MM Name : xx Vix xx

Error message when gifting Empty Re Error Message

Post  xx Vix xx Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Dont hold your breath, Im still waiting for them to sort a ticket that was logged in August........... Evil or Very Mad
    Juliem461
    Juliem461

Friend Code : 86071e
    MM Name : Juliem461

Post  Juliem461 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 pm

jill4444 wrote:

Caz

I'm having the same problem too Crying or Very sad Came to MMUFF looking specifically to see if anyone else was running into this. Relieved it's not just me, but totally bummed it's such a wide spread problem. Guess I'll start holding my breath waiting for GI's response. I think I'm turning blue already...

Thanks for logging the ticket Vix!

Yes me too : (
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Caz

I got this message 3 hours before I reset. Then I reset at normal time sent 2 wall requests and accepted 2 gifts and sent the thank you gifts. Then I sent a collection gift. Went to a friend who Gifted me earlier to gift them back and the message has popped up again. I have sent a ticket also. Not happy.
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 pm

me too..same message. And now I cant even contact GI about this because suddenly my game is blank. Just the little screen camera in the upper left hand corner of the screen. WT???
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm

...and some people clearly can still gift because I am still getting thank you gifts.
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

I sent my ticket. Mine is back to normal. Could be a coincidence that they fixed it at the same time. But mine is ok now. For now. I am level 227.
    KODIAK

Error message when gifting Empty Error while gifting

Post  KODIAK Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

I have the same problem, can't send thank you gifts, cant send wall requests, or general gifting! My counter is at 0/10 and 0/50. I hope they fix it soon!
    slycreations
    slycreations

MM Name : slycreations

Post  slycreations Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm having the same problem. Didn't start until after I backed up my iPad today. Very frustrating!
    I don't even know how to open a ticket with GI though.
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am

Interesting. I've been responding to wall requests all week (including today) without a problem.

Today is the first time in close to a week that I bothered to send out all of my 50 +10 gifts. I didn't have a single problem.

Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 am

I think GI are looking closely at some players gifting levels, I know of two people who have been banned and they used to gift me very well. Most of the other players I know who are unable to gift are in the same category :-(

Not good times.

Error message when gifting Empty From Wikipedia - iOS jailbreaking

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am

"In response to a request by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the U.S. Copyright Office explicitly recognized an exemption to the DMCA to permit jailbreaking in order to allow iPhone owners to use their phones with applications that are not available from Apple's store, and to unlock their iPhones for use with unapproved carriers. Apple had previously filed comments opposing this exemption and indicated that they did consider jailbreaking to be a violation of copyright (and by implication prosecutable under the DMCA). Apple's request to define copyright law to include jailbreaking as a violation was denied as part of the 2009 DMCA rulemaking. In their ruling, the Library of Congress affirmed on July 26, 2010 that jailbreaking is exempt from DMCA rules with respect to circumventing digital locks. This exemption must be reviewed and renewed every three years or else it will expire."

Jailbreaking is completely legal but you may get banned.
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Error message when gifting Empty Response from GI

Post  Caz Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I was finally able to gift again this morning and then later received this reply from GI:

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.

I have to inform you that in the last update the gifting system has undergone some minor changes. the maximum amount of gifts you can send a day equals 300. But form now on the counter works individually for every gift you have sent. I will illustraate it with an example. For instance, you have sent out 50 gifts at 7a.m. and then 250 gifts more at 9 a.m. According to the new rules the counter will now drop individually for these two groups of presents, thus, 7 a.m morning next day you will be able to send only 50 gifts, and the rest 250 will be available for gifting starting from 9 p.m

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely,
    Mary Lempp
    Your Game Insight Support Team

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Jacobsplace wrote:I was finally able to gift again this morning and then later received this reply from GI:

I have to inform you that in the last update the gifting system has undergone some minor changes. the maximum amount of gifts you can send a day equals 300. But form now on the counter works individually for every gift you have sent. I will illustraate it with an example. For instance, you have sent out 50 gifts at 7a.m. and then 250 gifts more at 9 a.m. According to the new rules the counter will now drop individually for these two groups of presents, thus, 7 a.m morning next day you will be able to send only 50 gifts, and the rest 250 will be available for gifting starting from 9 p.m

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely,
    Mary Lempp

I am assuming the 250 count is for requested gifts. Too bad for the people who have over 250+ friends! She didn't mention where the 10 collection items fit in to the new rules.
    Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Jacobsplace wrote:I was finally able to gift again this morning and then later received this reply from GI:

Sincerely,
    Mary Lempp

Just what we need yet another counter that resets at a different time to all the other counters.
    Fizzypop
    Fizzypop

Friend Code : B7a873
    MM Name : Fizzypop

Post  Fizzypop Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

This is the reponse I received from GI regarding my inability to gift....

At the moment you can send 300 gifts per day and the updating time is individual for each gift you have sent. Every gift you will become available again in 24 hours. So the gift list will be updating bit by bit, depending on the time when the gifts were sent the day before.

For instance, you have sent out 50 gifts at 7 a.m. and then 250 gifts more at 9 a.m. So at 7 a.m. next day you will be able to send only 50 gifts, and the rest 250 will be available for gifting starting from 9 p.m.

Camille
    Camille

Post  Camille Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Fizzypop wrote:This is the reponse I received from GI regarding my inability to gift....

At the moment you can send 300 gifts per day and the updating time is individual for each gift you have sent. Every gift you will become available again in 24 hours. So the gift list will be updating bit by bit, depending on the time when the gifts were sent the day before.

For instance, you have sent out 50 gifts at 7 a.m. and then 250 gifts more at 9 a.m. So at 7 a.m. next day you will be able to send only 50 gifts, and the rest 250 will be available for gifting starting from 9 p.m.

Does GI really mean 9pm or should that be 9am?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:16 pm