MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
Caz
ThuyAn
6 posters

How many Runestones do you have right NOW?

Poll

And what to do with them?

[ 4 ]
    How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_left40%How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_left20%How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_left10%How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_left30%How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Empty How many Runestones do you have right NOW?

Post  ThuyAn Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 am

As of right now I have 10,702. I only ever go explore the Fortune-telling room when it's required, like for a quest.  Why don't GI just make it like the Library or Hunting rooms, drop the pretense of keys after a certain level is obtained? 

Deep thoughts indeed.
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Empty Re: How many Runestones do you have right NOW?

Post  Caz Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 am

ThuyAn wrote:As of right now I have 10,702. I only ever go explore the Fortune-telling room when it's required, like for a quest.  Why don't GI just make it like the Library or Hunting rooms, drop the pretense of keys after a certain level is obtained? 

Deep thoughts indeed.

I only have 5,129,639. Don't suppose I'll ever use them all!!
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Empty Re: How many Runestones do you have right NOW?

Post  Camille Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 am

I have 38,558 runestones. I explore the fortune telling room frequently, I guess if I didn't I'd have even more of the useless things.

ETA: goes without saying I went for option 1 in the poll LOL
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 am

I have, 241,838 Thanks for the giggle ThuyAn.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Empty Runestones

Post  Savannah123 Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:24 am

I have 318,226, but I would trade them all for mist in the Japanese garden!!

We could have a heck of a poker game!!! Who wants to be the dealer??
    Kathie

MM Name : Kathie

How many Runestones do you have right NOW? Empty Runestone Overkill!!!!

Post  Kathie Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Well I have 216,975 and I would trade them all for just about anything! GI loves to talk about "game balance" - giving out runestones by the hundreds that can't be used for anything good is some serious game imbalance!
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

Savannah123 wrote:I have 318,226, but I would trade them all for mist in the Japanese garden!!

We could have a heck of a poker game!!! Who wants to be the dealer??

Texas hold em'! I'll be little blind. Then again who would want to win them?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:18 am