Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Swimming Season

    Share

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 am

    It appears as if Swimming Season event is on.

    Besides collecting swimsuit collection, I'm not really sure what the goal of the event is. I'll update as I get more information.

    slfranci

    Posts : 33
    Points : 1765
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  slfranci on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:59 pm

    Yup. I've gotten two quests for swimsuits. The problem is that I can't view my collection items that high up. The game crashes when I try to view the upper end of my collections...every time. So it's kind of tough to see what's going on or figure out what it is I'm getting. I received what looked like a Nautilus shell from the sunbather, but I don't even know for sure if it was a collection item because I can't view those collections. I wonder how I'm supposed to charge them if I can't even view them?.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm

    Sorry to hear that. You'll have to wait for the game update that will supposedly fix that, and all other, issues.

    I received a drink from one of the rooms. Didn't get any swimsuits yet. The drink did not appear in collections.

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2298
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

    The drink is for banishing the beach woman.
    My game crashes at the higher level collections as well but I've found a way around it. If you have a quest for charging a collection (I use one of the Africa ones) open the quest then tap go to collection. It will open your collection on whatever the quest is for so you can scroll down from there. Hope it helps!

    slfranci

    Posts : 33
    Points : 1765
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  slfranci on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:20 pm

    sfinley ibrahim wrote:The drink is for banishing the beach woman.
    My game crashes at the higher level collections as well but I've found a way around it. If you have a quest for charging a collection (I use one of the Africa ones) open the quest then tap go to collection. It will open your collection on whatever the quest is for so you can scroll down from there. Hope it helps!

    Thanks for the tip! Sorry you're having the same trouble I am with your collections, though.

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2298
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:20 pm

    So far on the bathing suit quests I found the first in the dressing room on the first try. Then the second in the living room when I searched 3 times in a row. They then took 3 notes that I didn't know I had and my coins shot up over $100,000 (yay Sakura room now open) and I got a gold chest. I opened it and there were two golden sun charms, two golden budda charms, and two gold turtle charms!!! With all the troubles with the game recently this was a great surprise:D!!!

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1946
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Trekker on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 pm

    sfinley ibrahim wrote:So far on the bathing suit quests I found the first in the dressing room on the first try. Then the second in the living room when I searched 3 times in a row. They then took 3 notes that I didn't know I had and my coins shot up over $100,000 (yay Sakura room now open) and I got a gold chest. I opened it and there were two golden sun charms, two golden budda charms, and two gold turtle charms!!! With all the troubles with the game recently this was a great surprise:D!!!

    How in the world did you get 100,000 coins?? They took the 3 notes from me also but I didn't get any coins, well, no more than you usually get for completing a room...

    Also, is everyone banishing the beach people as soon as you get the drinks (the woman) and the life preserver (the rescuer)? I have one of each but have been holding off on banishing anybody.

    I haven't opened the gold chest yet, not sure if I need it for something else, or should I just go ahead and do it?

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2376
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 pm

    Trekker wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:So far on the bathing suit quests I found the first in the dressing room on the first try. Then the second in the living room when I searched 3 times in a row. They then took 3 notes that I didn't know I had and my coins shot up over $100,000 (yay Sakura room now open) and I got a gold chest. I opened it and there were two golden sun charms, two golden budda charms, and two gold turtle charms!!! With all the troubles with the game recently this was a great surprise:D!!!

    How in the world did you get 100,000 coins?? They took the 3 notes from me also but I didn't get any coins, well, no more than you usually get for completing a room...

    Also, is everyone banishing the beach people as soon as you get the drinks (the woman) and the life preserver (the rescuer)? I have one of each but have been holding off on banishing anybody.

    I haven't opened the gold chest yet, not sure if I need it for something else, or should I just go ahead and do it?

    I just did the same sequence as sfinley....I got the chest with the same charms, but 75,000 coins ( they are in the chest). Curious that is exactly what I need to open room 51. I wonder if they give you what you need for the next logical room to open...I'm not a level 28 yet for the Sakura room.

    I Agee with sfinley. This was a great surprise!! And now I'm even close to the coins I need for the Sakura room, because I was almost to 75,000 for room 51!!

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:26 pm

    The chest gives 75000 gold coins. If you click on it once, it tells you all the items it gives.

    I haven't started banishing the dudes and dudettes yet - waiting until I have enough weapons. I'll likely use a Golden Turtle of Luck tonight and start banishing.

    sfinley ibrahim

    Posts : 296
    Points : 2298
    Reputation : 158
    Join date : 2012-03-05
    Age : 34
    Friend Code : Ask
    MM Name : Ask

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  sfinley ibrahim on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:27 pm

    The golden sun charm is 90% energy restoration foe 6 hours! I am close to leveling up so I think I'll use that and my turtle when I get a bit closer. Strategy isn't my strong suit so does that sound right?

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

    sfinley ibrahim wrote:The golden sun charm is 90% energy restoration foe 6 hours! I am close to leveling up so I think I'll use that and my turtle when I get a bit closer. Strategy isn't my strong suit so does that sound right?

    Calculate when you will level up. When you know you can level up with your remaining energy, use your Golden Turtle and Golden Sun. Once you level up, continue to visit the rooms you need to visit. When you are out of energy, use healing items if your Turtle is still active.
    Very Happy

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2376
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

    Admin wrote:
    sfinley ibrahim wrote:The golden sun charm is 90% energy restoration foe 6 hours! I am close to leveling up so I think I'll use that and my turtle when I get a bit closer. Strategy isn't my strong suit so does that sound right?

    Calculate when you will level up. When you know you can level up with your remaining energy, use your Golden Turtle and Golden Sun. Once you level up, continue to visit the rooms you need to visit. When you are out of energy, use healing items if your Turtle is still active.
    Very Happy

    "healing items"??? I'm getting ready to level up, too...want to be sure I get it right. Thank you!

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm

    Sorry for the confusion.
    "Healing items" as in items that restores your energy - coffee, chocolate, English Breakfast, etc.

    I only use my food items when I have a turtle in effect.

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2376
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mbstr8k on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 pm

    Admin wrote:Sorry for the confusion.
    "Healing items" as in items that restores your energy - coffee, chocolate, English Breakfast, etc.

    I only use my food items when I have a turtle in effect.

    gotcha, thanks!
    Very Happy

    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:17 am

    I don't have the swimsuits quests!!! What do I need to do to start getting the quests... Lvl 51 player, please help! Thanks

    Diana

    Posts : 21
    Points : 1743
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28
    Age : 55
    Location : Ridgway, Pennsylvania, USA
    Friend Code : 581e67
    MM Name : DianaB

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Diana on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 am

    I am at level 43 and do not have the Beach quest either.

    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 am

    Post n°16
    Re: Swimming Season
      Diana Today at 7:15 am
    I am at level 43 and do not have the Beach quest either.

    What quests do u have to complete at the moment?

    slfranci

    Posts : 33
    Points : 1765
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  slfranci on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 am

    RayeLilley wrote:I don't have the swimsuits quests!!! What do I need to do to start getting the quests... Lvl 51 player, please help! Thanks

    Did you run the most recent update? THat's the only thing that comes to mind for me.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2824
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:55 am

    Try to exit out of the game completely, and reboot your iPad.
    It takes time for the quest to be pushed to you, so make sure you are up-to-date and your connection is good.


    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 pm

    I have the new updated app and I rebooted my iPad but I still haven't gotten the quest :-(
    Is there something else I need to do? Is there a quest that needs to be completed before I can get the swimsuit quest?
    I still have the silver horseshoe quest, the safari hero, the robot quest, the clover quest, the Neptune quest, and the nails/wooden board quest!

    slfranci

    Posts : 33
    Points : 1765
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  slfranci on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

    The swimsuit quest popped up for me yesterday after completing another unrelated quest. Have you completed any quests since yesterday? Maybe completing a quest is what triggers that new set of quests to show up?

    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm

    slfranci wrote:The swimsuit quest popped up for me yesterday after completing another unrelated quest. Have you completed any quests since yesterday? Maybe completing a quest is what triggers that new set of quests to show up?

    I completed quite a few quests yesterday but nothing came up... Im going to charge the safari hero quest today and see if that makes a difference... I've been avoiding charging collections that are quests because ppl were saying they were having so many problems with them.

    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm

    Ok so I just completed the safari hero quest and still no swimsuit quest or any other quest for that matter... I just don't know what to do anymore!

    RayeLilley

    Posts : 7
    Points : 1721
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-28

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  RayeLilley on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:47 pm

    slfranci wrote:The swimsuit quest popped up for me yesterday after completing another unrelated quest. Have you completed any quests since yesterday? Maybe completing a quest is what triggers that new set of quests to show up?

    What was the quest u completed that made it pop up?

    slfranci

    Posts : 33
    Points : 1765
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-13

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  slfranci on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 pm

    RayeLilley wrote:
    slfranci wrote:The swimsuit quest popped up for me yesterday after completing another unrelated quest. Have you completed any quests since yesterday? Maybe completing a quest is what triggers that new set of quests to show up?

    What was the quest u completed that made it pop up?

    It was for the Miso Soup. But I don't honestly think the quest completed would matter, as players of all levels of the game are getting the swimsuit quest.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:17 pm