Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Swimming Season

    Share

    Mbstr8k

    Posts : 483
    Points : 2382
    Reputation : 80
    Join date : 2012-03-16
    Location : East coast
    MM Name : Charlotte

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mbstr8k on Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 am

    pianofingers wrote:Cracking open your eggs won't count under the "chests opened" achievements pale

    Bummer. Did you make another sacrifice for the troop? :-)

    welcome33

    Posts : 21
    Points : 1755
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Eggs do count towards chest achievement

    Post  welcome33 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:34 pm

    pianofingers wrote:Cracking open your eggs won't count under the "chests opened" achievements pale

    Sent out all my eggs yesterday and my "chest opening" achievement did update with each one that was returned! Yay! I watched my counter increase each time...

    pianofingers

    Posts : 262
    Points : 2008
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-05

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  pianofingers on Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 pm

    That's great! I used the "pay" option instead of "ask". Hmm, I should try again...

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2099
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  LaVentosa on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 am

    ok, so these days I'lI encounter the beach people about once a day in a manor around me - never more then one couple though, and it doesn't need to be a low lvl manor. (yes, Trekker, I'm looking at you, kid Cool )

    Trekker

    Posts : 186
    Points : 1952
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-03-04
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Trekker on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 am

    LaVentosa wrote:ok, so these days I'lI encounter the beach people about once a day in a manor around me - never more then one couple though, and it doesn't need to be a low lvl manor. (yes, Trekker, I'm looking at you, kid Cool )

    Laughing I hope they're generous and give you something. I ran across the couple when I started my friend visit yesterday (the one who had them was level 33), but when I tapped on them all I got was money, no gifts. Bummer.

    hawkeyegirl

    Posts : 84
    Points : 1799
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Santa23

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  hawkeyegirl on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 pm

    Has anyone else not yet receivd their reward for swimming season? I am still at 94% completed for some reason.

    Elizabeth0

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1713
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Elizabeth

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Elizabeth0 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:34 pm

    LaVentosa wrote:ok, so these days I'lI encounter the beach people about once a day in a manor around me - never more then one couple though, and it doesn't need to be a low lvl manor. (yes, Trekker, I'm looking at you, kid Cool )

    I was surprised today to see a couple of beach people around my manor, I actually squealed when I saw them lol. I'm torn though, as much as I want to banish them in hopes of getting Snorkle masks, I worry they won't come back. I was even terrified to close the game or go to another manor because I've seen them disappear from the maps of other people when I leave.

    Ahh decisions scratch

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:41 pm

    I would suggest you banish them as you see them. Even if you don't, they can still disappear. Might as well take advantage of them if you have them.

    Elizabeth0

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1713
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Elizabeth

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Elizabeth0 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 am

    Admin wrote:I would suggest you banish them as you see them. Even if you don't, they can still disappear. Might as well take advantage of them if you have them.

    Yep, I SHOULD have lol. They disappeared when I visited another manor. Lesson learned! Rolling Eyes

    Vovan23mvp

    Posts : 39
    Points : 1741
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-04-20

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Vovan23mvp on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 am

    Ask support about rescue boy and girl and where can I get the diver mask. Here is the answer:

    "When the special offer is over all the special offer stuff disappears too.
    That is why special event creatures do not give you items and collections are empty. We advise you not to banish special event creatures and charge special offer collections anymore for now. They will disappear soon.

    In case the special offer is over and you were not able to get the award, don't get upset! Soon we are planning to release new offers and you will have more opportunities to succeed.

    Thank you for understanding!"

    Elizabeth0

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1713
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Elizabeth

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Elizabeth0 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:40 am

    Since the update I've seen a few beach people in different manors but when I banish one, they both disappear. The non-banished one sort of shrinks away. Bummer.

    hawkeyegirl

    Posts : 84
    Points : 1799
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Santa23

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  hawkeyegirl on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

    I STILL haven't gotten my reward! What is it, anyway? I'm trying to decide if it's worth fussing with GI customer service or not.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 969
    Points : 2830
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

    hawkeyegirl wrote:I STILL haven't gotten my reward! What is it, anyway? I'm trying to decide if it's worth fussing with GI customer service or not.

    If you still see the icon for the Summer event on your screen, then that's a bug and you should contact GI support.


    hawkeyegirl

    Posts : 84
    Points : 1799
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Santa23

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  hawkeyegirl on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 pm

    Yes, I still have both icons. I guess I'll contact them.

    Elizabeth0

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1713
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    MM Name : Elizabeth

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Elizabeth0 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 am

    Added a friend today and they had 6 beach people, 3 pairs, of beach people. I was so excited lol.
    They all take individual banishing too, not like how others have disappeared with their pair.
    So far I've been back 4 times and every time the beach people are still there.

    Pretty sure this person skipped all the updates since April until updating today. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I'm happy cheers

    Mselui

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1649
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Location : Ohio
    Friend Code : c853b3

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mselui on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

    I have one beach request I'd like to finish! I have the individual items I just need a few of the charging items

    1 deck chair
    4 Flippers
    3 Snorkel

    I have a fair few individual parts going spare if people need them too
    Please let me know if you can help!
    c853b3 code

    Mselui

    LaVentosa

    Posts : 363
    Points : 2099
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  LaVentosa on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 am

    Mselui wrote:I have one beach request I'd like to finish! I have the individual items I just need a few of the charging items

    1 deck chair
    4 Flippers
    3 Snorkel
    the "deck chairs" (called chaise Lounge, I think) you can ask of any friend above lvl 30 via whishlist or wallrequest - they are free to gift after that level. The flippers need lvl 99 to gift, snorkels (= Diver's Mark) lvl 199, so you will need friends with that lvl for those.
    see also Kmad004s lift of gifting items here

    Mselui

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1649
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Location : Ohio
    Friend Code : c853b3

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Mselui on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am

    LaVentosa wrote:
    Mselui wrote:I have one beach request I'd like to finish! I have the individual items I just need a few of the charging items

    1 deck chair
    4 Flippers
    3 Snorkel
    the "deck chairs" (called chaise Lounge, I think) you can ask of any friend above lvl 30 via whishlist or wallrequest - they are free to gift after that level. The flippers need lvl 99 to gift, snorkels (= Diver's Mark) lvl 199, so you will need friends with that lvl for those.
    see also Kmad004s lift of gifting items here
    Ty - that is really helpful

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2133
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Dazza JP on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 am

    Stroke of luck this morning, had a pending friend request from a level 25 player, added them as I'm trying to complete the old Gypsy lady achievement and need manors where they reside, but to my surprise they have 5 beach dudes as well, banished all 5 and went back and they were there again !!!!!

    Am seeing how many of my 100 diamonds I can get through before they disappear

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

    Dazza JP wrote:Stroke of luck this morning, had a pending friend request from a level 25 player, added them as I'm trying to complete the old Gypsy lady achievement and need manors where they reside, but to my surprise they have 5 beach dudes as well, banished all 5 and went back and they were there again !!!!!

    Am seeing how many of my 100 diamonds I can get through before they disappear

    Nice! I have the old gypsy lady in mine btw.. I know we're friends.

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2133
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Dazza JP on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 am

    Evie_B wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Stroke of luck this morning, had a pending friend request from a level 25 player, added them as I'm trying to complete the old Gypsy lady achievement and need manors where they reside, but to my surprise they have 5 beach dudes as well, banished all 5 and went back and they were there again !!!!!

    Am seeing how many of my 100 diamonds I can get through before they disappear

    Nice! I have the old gypsy lady in mine btw.. I know we're friends.

    Thank you, will make sure I visit, am struggling to find the old lady !!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Swimming Season

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:47 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:47 am