MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+21
Shadowcat
helian
Torynn
Clover-Ann
Katyc
Kazk
ThuyAn
rab
April 11
Cajamina
Sakura
Lolabola
Melinda
Samc147
Dermi
jasonharper
chrismmuff
Savannah123
highlandlass
Debinapril
paulinelhg
25 posters

Did you lose all your helper?

Poll

What level are you

[ 1 ]
    Did you lose all your helper? Bar_left2%Did you lose all your helper? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Did you lose all your helper? Bar_left17%Did you lose all your helper? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 25 ]
    Did you lose all your helper? Bar_left42%Did you lose all your helper? Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Did you lose all your helper? Bar_left25%Did you lose all your helper? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Did you lose all your helper? Bar_left14%Did you lose all your helper? Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 59
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Did you lose all your helper? Empty Did you lose all your helper?

Post  paulinelhg Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:42 am

I'm really curious what is happening to MM Game

Wonder if GI is channeling server space for other game? Or doing maintenaince to better improve current game? Or targetting higher level player, so to frustrate them and make them leave...

Thus this poll, please participate and the more statistic we have, the better to understand GI's strategy
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Did you lose all your helper? Empty Re: Did you lose all your helper?

Post  Debinapril Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 am

paulinelhg wrote:I'm really curious what is happening to MM Game

Wonder if GI is channeling server space for other game? Or doing maintenaince to better improve current game? Or targetting higher level player, so to frustrate them and make them leave...

Thus this poll, please participate and the more statistic we have, the better to understand GI's strategy

I just heard from a friend that she lost all her helpers. I hadn't heard this at all but as the game has been so slow this week I haven't played. I don't think this bug is targeted at high level players.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 am

Just posted in the bugs section about this as well, yes I lost all my helpers last night after about 5 days of getting both the no server response message or the no Internet message, making it impossible to view my wall, friends or gifts! Sometimes, very occasionally it would come back and seem ok for a few minutes, then the messages came back.

Last night all helpers vanished then this morning I rescued two, one of which was an original one, but the other not. So far no sign of any more asking to be rescued!!!

Not sure what is going on with this game at the moment. I entered the poll, I'm level 182. Spent good money buying diamonds so if their intention is to p*ss off the higher level players and make them leave then that sucks, quite frankly!!

I opened a support ticket last night about all the issues (before I lost my helpers!) so might have to open another now about that!

One more point, since these issues started I have been able to send several chargers to people if they had them on their wish lists, hope they are not targeting me for doing that!! Never done it or been able to do it before so it's clearly another bug!!
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Did you lose all your helper? Empty Lost friends

Post  Savannah123 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 am

Sending several gifts to a freind from their wish list is allowed in the Facebook version, so I do not think that is it. My non-tech opion is that they are jacking with the server or game and the files have been corrupted, I hope an update can at least reset the friends list and allow us to get helpers! But have learned not to hold my breath waiting!!!!

My friends also vanished yesterday, check your inventory tab, it will show your friends count, but zippo helpers!! I did finally visit a great deal of my 574 friends last night and about a fourth of them are missing helpers, so this is pretty wide spread!!

So in the interim I will tip the helperless as much as I can!!

highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 am

Savannah123 wrote:Sending several gifts to a freind from their wish list is allowed in the Facebook version, so I do not think that is it. My non-tech opion is that they are jacking with the server or game and the files have been corrupted, I hope an update can at least reset the friends list and allow us to get helpers! But have learned not to hold my breath waiting!!!!

My friends also vanished yesterday, check your inventory tab, it will show your friends count, but zippo helpers!! I did finally visit a great deal of my 574 friends last night and about a fourth of them are missing helpers, so this is pretty wide spread!!

So in the interim I will tip the helperless as much as I can!!

Yes I think the most likely explanation is that they're upgrading the server or something of the like.

I lost all my friends too!!! Looked in my inventory and it said 0 friends and 0 helpers! They were gone a good 10 minutes then came back, thank goodness!! I have some really good friends and was scared I might have lost them forever!!! affraid affraid

Two helpers re-appeared, just like happened last night, but they disappeared again when the friends vanished too! They have now come back, just the two of them but no sign of any more re-appearing....
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 pm

So you know how there is now a behind the scenes limit of 300 gifts in a rolling 24 hour period? I was wondering if there is a limit on gift REQUESTS now too? So I had all my friends and helpers still this morning, and I have been requesting charging gifts like crazy the past day or so. I was able to request some more this morning, but now I can't anymore and all friends/helpers are gone.
    Savannah123
    Savannah123

Friend Code : By Inv

Did you lose all your helper? Empty lost helpers

Post  Savannah123 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 pm

That's strange I was requesting a large number of chargers yesterday too before the abduction of my helpers and friends! I might add that I lost most of the requested chargers that friends gifted yesterday too!

jasonharper
    jasonharper

Friend Code : 5ad380
    MM Name : Jason

Post  jasonharper Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 pm

I've just lost all my helpers for a second time - and I think this time I saw what triggered it.

I had gone to my Friends screen, and as is all too common these days it produced the Internet connection error. However, it did partially load - I had 4 friends to add, and the usual 20 or so in the Pendings list, it was just the current friends list that failed to load. I (perhaps foolishly) added those 4 friends, and soon after noticed that all of my helpers were gone again. I'm guessing that the game deleted them because they no longer appeared to be my friends.

Until such time as GI gets their act together, I suggest making sure that your Friends list loaded completely before trying to add friends.

(Unless, of course, you WANT to reset your helpers. I'm kind of glad this happened; I now have five +10% item helpers, I only had two that were that good before.)
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:20 pm

I feel sick right now. I spent hours last night, gifting and doing wall requests. Dropped gift counter twice. I was so excited that my game was working again! This morning, when I checked in, I had loads of great gifts waiting for me from my very generous friends. I started accepting gifts, in my usual style of visiting my friend to thank them, then going to gift box to receive gifts, when poof, they all vanished! At the same time I lost all my helpers:( What a waste of time and resources for all concerned! I put a ticket in with GI demanding all my gifts back. We'll see what happens.
    chrismmuff

Post  chrismmuff Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Hmmm, my friends are all back but I still don't have any helpers.
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I got an email back from Gi. My friends are back. I am now getting gifts sofar my Internet issues are fine. I have 3 helpers so far. They are new helpers. All my friends have changed places and it looks like I will be getting the new first 15 on my list. I also accepted new friends before this happened. Before it went wrong I mean.
    Melinda
    Melinda

Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

Did you lose all your helper? Empty Lost helpers

Post  Melinda Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

I found a helper locked In a room. After releasing that helper another one appeared locked in a room. Repeat. After one use of helper they went to sleep for 24 hrs. Helpers will be a new.
    Lolabola

Did you lose all your helper? Empty Lost helpers

Post  Lolabola Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 am

Hi I've lost helper and friends,then got friends back plus one helper then they disappeared,so no helpers at all No
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 am

Oh nooooo. All of my helpers are gone. This is not good No
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

Post  Cajamina Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 am

My helpers are still gone. I am at level 126. The order of my friend list changed, so that the helpers what return after rescueing from a room are not the old ones. I have now two new helpers and the third is stuck in sakura room, no chance to rescue him because I have not enough seeds. I guess no new one will appear before he's not free.
    April 11
    April 11

Friend Code : F19b16
    MM Name : April

Post  April 11 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 am

My helpers are also gone.. Left Wed. and haven't seen them since
    Dermi

Post  Dermi Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:08 pm

April 11 wrote:My helpers are also gone.. Left Wed. and haven't seen them since
    My helpers haven't come back, either. My gift box seems to be working, now. And my friends are all there, but in a different order so now I don't know when I acquired them
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am

Cajamina wrote:My helpers are still gone. I am at level 126. The order of my friend list changed, so that the helpers what return after rescueing from a room are not the old ones. I have now two new helpers and the third is stuck in sakura room, no chance to rescue him because I have not enough seeds. I guess no new one will appear before he's not free.
    I'm on the same boat just like you. This is happened since yesterday. All of my helpers are gone. I've sent a ticket to GI and they said that I've to rescue the new friends that trapped in my manor and I did. So far I got only 4 friends no more. The funny thing is all of them are russian. Not the old friends like I used to have. Not to mention that I didn't receive any gift that my friends sent to my since yesterday. Argggggg I hope they can fix this.
    rab

Post  rab Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

Lost mine, started to add them again, just lost them again
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:18 pm

SOB! I'm now officially part of the lonely club. Went to bed and when I checked MM this morning to send wall charger request a friend had posted on my wall "lost all your helpers too?" what?!  Crying or Very sad

Lvl- 139

Three hours later and 150 diamonds poorer, I've got all 15 helpers. All of which were in paid rooms with the exception of the two in the Dressing room. Found my 7th helper in the crypt!! ::smh::

It's a happy coincidence that just this weekend GI has offered a bonus of chess with room keys with diamond purchase, or that there are new chess in the Shop where you can purchase keys as well! Luckily for all of us who lost helpers. Yay......I think Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ThuyAn on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction, update)
    Kazk

Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

Post  Kazk Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:54 pm

All my helpers left during the week too. I'm level 108.

I had one new one late in the week and played a lot yesterday and 3 more appeared. All new.

My gifts have been coming and going this week. Worked all day Friday and came home to no gifts, yet friends had sent stuff.

I also had quest items I had been collecting go disappear. I ended up taking screen shots each time a quest was updated. I finally managed to complete the quest though so it didn't really matter.

It is frustrating though.

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

All mine vanished about an hour ago:(
    Kazk

Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

Post  Kazk Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Apparently I spoke too soon. My new ones have now departed.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 pm

I lost all mine last night and found 12 fairly quickly but whereas I had about 6 scientists before now I have only 1. I can't find the remaining ones at all in any of the rooms. I wonder if this lot will move on soon. this game is beyond belief it's starting to be hilarious.
    Cajamina
    Cajamina

Friend Code : 9f1147
    MM Name : Cajamina

Post  Cajamina Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Sakura wrote:
    Cajamina wrote:My helpers are still gone. I am at level 126. The order of my friend list changed, so that the helpers what return after rescueing from a room are not the old ones. I have now two new helpers and the third is stuck in sakura room, no chance to rescue him because I have not enough seeds. I guess no new one will appear before he's not free.
    I'm on the same boat just like you. This is happened since yesterday. All of my helpers are gone. I've sent a ticket to GI and they said that I've to rescue the new friends that trapped in my manor and I did. So far I got only 4 friends no more. The funny thing is all of them are russian. Not the old friends like I used to have. Not to mention that I didn't receive any gift that my friends sent to my since yesterday. Argggggg I hope they can fix this.

I give up. Every day the few helpers I have rescued are dissappearing again. Makes no sense. I will wait for the problem to be fixed in the new update (hopefully) and play without helpers. When I receive gift, I accept them directly, otherwise they are lost the next time I open my giftbox.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:29 am