Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Share

    chrismmuff

    Posts : 115
    Points : 1808
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-19

    MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  chrismmuff on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:27 pm

    Just started getting pop ups , one gave me 10 diamonds to watch a 15 second video! Any early adopters on the board? what's it all about? Looks almost like you compete against other players to see who can clear a room the fastest.

    Sharbee

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1735
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-23

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Sharbee on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 am

    I took a look too. Couldn't get past the load screen, Neither did I get 10 diamonds!

    It's MM against the clock, so I believe, but in order to compete against other players, you have to give access to your Facebook Account, if you have one.

    Not a lot of good comments in the App Reviews section, so I deleted it. I don't have FB and don't intend too either, especially with GI demanding access in our ordinary MM & the problems that causes ( reading people's posts on updating etc.). I'm not risking my current OK MM gameplay! She says....... Basketball

    Mia480076

    Posts : 12
    Points : 1516
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-25
    Location : New Jersey
    Friend Code : DDD856
    MM Name : Mia

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Mia480076 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm

    Watched the video, wouldn't finish loading, so I downloaded the app. Needless to say, I deleted the app, and didn't get diamonds, except on the blitz, which was useless. Pretty much have a minute to go from room to room and find things as quick as possible, combos gives you extra time. Can't do anything unless you want to do it through Facebook, which I don't, so I deleted it.

    Camille

    Posts : 193
    Points : 1969
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Camille on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 pm

    Mia480076 wrote:Watched the video, wouldn't finish loading, so I downloaded the app. Needless to say, I deleted the app, and didn't get diamonds, except on the blitz, which was useless. Pretty much have a minute to go from room to room and find things as quick as possible, combos gives you extra time. Can't do anything unless you want to do it through Facebook, which I don't, so I deleted it.
    MM Blitz lasted about five minutes on my iPad. Played a cople of rooms *yawn*. So boring, it's missing all the elements that I liked about MM.

    Mia480076

    Posts : 12
    Points : 1516
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-25
    Location : New Jersey
    Friend Code : DDD856
    MM Name : Mia

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Mia480076 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

    Camille wrote:
    Mia480076 wrote:Watched the video, wouldn't finish loading, so I downloaded the app. Needless to say, I deleted the app, and didn't get diamonds, except on the blitz, which was useless. Pretty much have a minute to go from room to room and find things as quick as possible, combos gives you extra time. Can't do anything unless you want to do it through Facebook, which I don't, so I deleted it.
    MM Blitz lasted about five minutes on my iPad. Played a cople of rooms *yawn*. So boring, it's missing all the elements that I liked about MM.

    Exactly I was a little surprised by how much it sucked. I think they should add a blitz mode to the actual game, that doesn't cose energy, or just a small amount for each round, and let you earn coins, experience, chargers, and weapons.

    danielle3699

    Posts : 14
    Points : 1654
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-06-15
    Friend Code : 2cccd2
    MM Name : Danielle

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  danielle3699 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm

    I thought I would really like MM Blitz but I downloaded it and don't care for it at all. Might give it one more shot and then I'm deleting it.

    Rumorkid

    Posts : 17
    Points : 1526
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Belgium
    Friend Code : f3001c
    MM Name : Darja

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Rumorkid on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 pm

    I received all my diamonds with no problems, connecting with twitter, facebook , the video etc. Tough its not so much fun as MM, it is more challenging and its good time passing and i guess u can train your skills tongue i find it rather enoying. But not a regular gameplay. It also would be kinda stupid if it was anything similar to MM, it is meant to be a totally different game. Though the blitz mode would be a great addition to MM.

    Sharbee

    Posts : 97
    Points : 1735
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-23

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Sharbee on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 pm

    Rumorkid wrote:I received all my diamonds with no problems, connecting with twitter, facebook , the video etc. Tough its not so much fun as MM, it is more challenging and its good time passing and i guess u can train your skills tongue i find it rather enoying. But not a regular gameplay. It also would be kinda stupid if it was anything similar to MM, it is meant to be a totally different game. Though the blitz mode would be a great addition to MM.

    A totally different game? It's exactly the same. same rooms, same items etc. The only difference is you're up against the clock ( easy for experienced MM players) and you just pass from room to room in succession. Rewards just seemed to be those which help with speeding up searches, like compasses, bombs, flares etc.

    I got to 26 rooms in succession, got totally bored & deleted it. At least in the original MM, you collect collection items, swap with friends & can have a chat, Perhaps I missed something or didn't hold out long enough, but 26 rooms was enough for me!

    slycreations

    Posts : 76
    Points : 1673
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-08
    Location : Texas
    MM Name : slycreations

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  slycreations on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 pm

    you get the diamonds in the blitz game, not in the regular one. Blitz is okay, but I prefer the social aspects of the regular game.

    Sponsored content

    Re: MYSTERY MANOR BLITZ!

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:35 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:35 am