MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+24
girlcreeture
pallhedge
paulinelhg
Katyc
chrismmuff
Sharbee
mlle. scarlett
Robster50
ParisGirl
Mrs X
A ipad
Caz
xx Vix xx
Sinclair
Kguerin
highlandlass
helian
xmilokittyx
Demdike
Pink451
slycreations
ThuyAn
belle MM
babenghiem
28 posters

Details to Christmas Event quests

Sharbee

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  Sharbee Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm

santa

Last edited by Sharbee on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

MM Name : highlandlass

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 3 Empty Re: Details to Christmas Event quests

Post  highlandlass Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by highlandlass on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting post)
    Sharbee

Post  Sharbee Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 pm

*pause*... And back on topic again...

Charged the Snowman Collection! Oops, should have referred back to Page 1 about banishing 5 Snowminators with the Glacial Swords. But all ok, still found the swords in rooms to finish it. However, can confirm they no longer drop Evil Snowman Collection items anymore, just the chargers. The Snowelves still drop the basic healing items. However, at this point, the Eartwisting & Snowdoll Snatchins drop the healing items much more frequently and appeared in my Manor, along with the Guardsmen & Knights Smile Handy. Once I banished the Snowminators, no more swords.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

ENOUGH!!!!!!

Act like children, you will be treated as such. Petty bickering and name calling is crossing the line. Yes, this thread is about the Christmas event and should stay that way. Any continuation of this will result in this thread being locked. If anyone feels like this needs to continue feel free to PM me.
    Kguerin

Post  Kguerin Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 am

Mrs X wrote:
    Kguerin wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!

Same thing happened to me...but I made it past detective level...used diamonds to buy a chest of keys. When I went back 0% trainee. Evil or Very Mad I've done it a couple of times since and it's been fine, but not giving up any more of my diamonds! I opened a ticket but have yet to hear anything.

I'm just seeing this (don't check the site that often) but yes mine was fine too after exploring the 3rd time and I've opened it about 6- 7times already and hasn't done it anymore. Did you ever get a response from them? And I've used the chocolate medals with turtle of luck to try to get the keys and they NEVER drop!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

Hi hi hi,

I bring good news

Christmas quest has started n lets get busy

Razz

Merry Christmas
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 pm

One of the quest is to ask for a slice of cheese from friends.

Please ask as many friends as you can. Each cheese replenishes 30 energy. They accumulate in your inventory!
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

Post  pallhedge Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 pm

I think the quest I'm on now is part of the Christmas event. I have to charge two collections, one of which is the Magic Plate. With this quest active, Tyrannasaurus Fillets are dropping from every room. I'm in no hurry to complete this quest since I'm also working on the fillet/miso quest. I've found 6 or 7 with light playing since the quest started. Yay me!
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

Post  pallhedge Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:07 pm

paulinelhg wrote:Hi hi hi,

I bring good news

Razz

Merry Christmas
    Will snowflakes stop dropping if I banish elves? I'm afraid to try.

Merry Christmas
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm running a torch and each room is dropping 3, been banishing them for 7 hrs now Very Happy

Unless you need more energy components banish the merry elf rather than the magician because each sack contains the pieces fir 3 collections you can't get elsewhere.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm just so pleased that my request to GI to resurrect last year's events has actually happened!! At long last I can fill in the blanks and I'm pleased to say my posts weren't in vain and have proved useful despite protests from other forum users....
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm

pallhedge wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:Hi hi hi,

I bring good news

Razz

Merry Christmas
    Will snowflakes stop dropping if I banish elves? I'm afraid to try.

Merry Christmas

Yes it still does Smile
    Pink451

Post  Pink451 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 am

Does anyone know if you complete the quest for the Christmas chest if snatchins still drop collection items and if snowflakes stil drop?
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 pm

highlandlass wrote:I'm just so pleased that my request to GI to resurrect last year's events has actually happened!! At long last I can fill in the blanks and I'm pleased to say my posts weren't in vain and have proved useful despite protests from other forum users....

I am quite certain that the quests are all down to your efforts and I would like to say thank you. The posts you mention regarding Valentines and Easter have been a great help in completing these Xmas ones.
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Unless your well stocked up with charging items hang on a bit, there are quests to charge them.
    highlandlass
    highlandlass

Post  highlandlass Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Demdike wrote:
    highlandlass wrote:I'm just so pleased that my request to GI to resurrect last year's events has actually happened!! At long last I can fill in the blanks and I'm pleased to say my posts weren't in vain and have proved useful despite protests from other forum users....

I am quite certain that the quests are all down to your efforts and I would like to say thank you. The posts you mention regarding Valentines and Easter have been a great help in completing these Xmas ones.

Aww thank you! Maybe they would have brought them back anyway but it does seem a bit coincidental!

You are right about the charging items!! I've gone through so many of the green vases and möbius bows I'm having to ask friends for them! Never thought I'd need to ask for those again as I had so many but they've all gone charging these Xmas collections!
    Pink451

Post  Pink451 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I just finished all Christmas quests. Snatchins still drop collection items and snowflakes still drop from rooms at the same rate. So, don't worry about completing them, you'll still be able to stock up.

Also, I'm not sure on the order, but there is a quest that causes glacier swords to drop again. They continue to drop until you banish a snowminator. Not sure if this will help those of you who they stopped dropping for, but it may.
    Pink451

Post  Pink451 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm

There is one change after completing all quests, the ear twisting and snow doll snatchins are no longer st your manor, so you have to visit others to banish them.
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Kguerin wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    Kguerin wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their bunker resetting to trainee mode after leveling up? First time i explored the bunker I leveled up to the next level, detective or whatever it is, and today when i opened it again to explore it was back to 0% trainee mode! AND when i got first place "healing the general" i didnt get any collection items!

Same thing happened to me...but I made it past detective level...used diamonds to buy a chest of keys. When I went back 0% trainee. Evil or Very Mad I've done it a couple of times since and it's been fine, but not giving up any more of my diamonds! I opened a ticket but have yet to hear anything.

I'm just seeing this (don't check the site that often) but yes mine was fine too after exploring the 3rd time and I've opened it about 6- 7times already and hasn't done it anymore. Did you ever get a response from them? And I've used the chocolate medals with turtle of luck to try to get the keys and they NEVER drop!

I've had several responses, each time they say they have tested it and it is working properly. So I reply and repeat myself saying it is working properly NOW but did not the first time I entered and used diamonds to get extra standards to search. So they keep saying they will research it more and get back to me in 5 days Razz I'm stubborn so I'll just keep answering back and see what happens. I told them I either wanted my 50 diamonds back or the 150 standards that I bought with them.
    girlcreeture

MM Name : girlcreeture

Post  girlcreeture Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:43 am

Pink451 wrote:Does anyone know if you complete the quest for the Christmas chest if snatchins still drop collection items and if snowflakes stil drop?

I'm actually a bit confused about the Xmas Chest quest... What exactly needs to be completed? I already got screwed on the glacial swords etc. but have charged the other Xmas collections but there's no chest?

What am I missing? Is it because the other stuff (glacial swords etc.) got cut off?

Thanks for the help!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:08 am

Seems like you are referring to the quest to banish ear twisted snatching n snow doll snatching to get Christmas collection items.

Part of the collections comes from collecting snowflakes n banishing merry elf to get a sack. Go inventory , chest, n open sack, you get 6 Christmas items.

Sometimes, randomly, i get a stocking , which contains 3 Christmas collection items, or a Christmas box, which contains 6 items.

There is an event button on the bottom right side of screen, you need to charge all the Christmas collections , each 3 times, to claim a Christmas Chest.

Do stock up on Mobius bow, green jug and yellow box as you need 10 each of these chargers.

girlcreeture

MM Name : girlcreeture

Post  girlcreeture Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:57 am

paulinelhg wrote:Seems like you are referring to the quest to banish ear twisted snatching n snow doll snatching to get Christmas collection items.

Part of the collections comes from collecting snowflakes n banishing merry elf to get a sack. Go inventory , chest, n open sack, you get 6 Christmas items.

Sometimes, randomly, i get a stocking , which contains 3 Christmas collection items, or a Christmas box, which contains 6 items.

There is an event button on the bottom right side of screen, you need to charge all the Christmas collections , each 3 times, to claim a Christmas Chest.

Do stock up on Mobius bow, green jug and yellow box as you need 10 each of these chargers.

Thanks so much for your help. Yes it is the quest to banish the snowdolls and ear twisters. I've only been banishing the merry elf for the sack but haven't received a stocking yet. I still need to charge them all 3x, I've only got them 1-2x so far and didn't see the notice on the bottom right.

If I finish the quest that asks for 50 snowflakes will they stop dropping? Thanks again!
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

Post  paulinelhg Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am

girlcreeture wrote:
    paulinelhg wrote:Seems like you are referring to the quest to banish ear twisted snatching n snow doll snatching to get Christmas collection items.

Thanks so much for your help. Yes it is the quest to banish the snowdolls and ear twisters. I've only been banishing the merry elf for the sack but haven't received a stocking yet. I still need to charge them all 3x, I've only got them 1-2x so far and didn't see the notice on the bottom right.

If I finish the quest that asks for 50 snowflakes will they stop dropping? Thanks again!

My pleasure Smile

To clarify, I think I receive stocking and christmas boxes, randomly, after finishing certain quests.

With regards to Snowflakes, I have thus far, received 3x quests to search for them. If memory is right, the 1st time is 50 snowflakes, the 2nd time is 20 snowflakes and the current time is 100 snowflakes.

With the Olympic Artefact and Golden Lucky Cover running, there are times, I found 3, 5 or even 8 snowflakes, so i milk it for as long as my eyesight can manage... lol

Yes, feel free to finish the 50 snowflakes quest!
    Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:33 am

paulinelhg wrote:
    girlcreeture wrote:

My pleasure Smile

To clarify, I think I receive stocking and christmas boxes, randomly, after finishing certain quests.

With regards to Snowflakes, I have thus far, received 3x quests to search for them. If memory is right, the 1st time is 50 snowflakes, the 2nd time is 20 snowflakes and the current time is 100 snowflakes.

With the Olympic Artefact and Golden Lucky Cover running, there are times, I found 3, 5 or even 8 snowflakes, so i milk it for as long as my eyesight can manage... lol

Yes, feel free to finish the 50 snowflakes quest!

Hi is the last quest the100 snow flake? And do the snowflakes still drop after that?
    Kentremont
    Kentremont

Friend Code : 9184b6
    MM Name : Kentremont

Details to Christmas Event quests - Page 3 Empty Snowflakes

Post  Kentremont Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Also for snowflake 100 quest when all are collected and the block is checked ✔️ completed you can then use the snowflakes for banishing Elf's. I did it and got 3 gift bag. Quest was still marked completed cheers cheers rendeer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 am