MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Beach Chests

sjblencoe

Beach Chests Empty Beach Chests

Post  sjblencoe Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 am

Hello All,

Am a little confused and wonder if anyone has an answer.

I have been getting requests from friends on my Wall for the Beach Chests ?? I had no idea that you were able to request Beach Chests directly. If anyone knows how to do this cold you please share the info, many thanks.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Beach Chests Empty Re: Beach Chests

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 am

sjblencoe wrote:Hello All,

Am a little confused and wonder if anyone has an answer.

I have been getting requests from friends on my Wall for the Beach Chests ?? I had no idea that you were able to request Beach Chests directly. If anyone knows how to do this cold you please share the info, many thanks.

The beach chest is something your friend got by banishing the beach people. To get a gift they have to send it to a friend who then has to "open" it, by clicking on it. A gift is then returned to that friend from the beach collections. So don't hesitate to click on them; you are helping a friend out! :-)

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sjblencoe

Post  sjblencoe Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes, sorry, I know what he Beach Chest is and how it works but I cannot work out how some friends are able to post a "request" for the Beach Chests on my wall, just like you can do with charge items you need.
    Just wondered if anyone knew how that is done ? It has me stumped !!!
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

sjblencoe wrote:Yes, sorry, I know what he Beach Chest is and how it works but I cannot work out how some friends are able to post a "request" for the Beach Chests on my wall, just like you can do with charge items you need.

That's what "sending" it to a friend does--it leaves the request on the wall of that friend. If you've sent them to your friends, you've already done it Smile
    Addicted

Friend Code : 6edc34
    MM Name : Pal

Post  Addicted Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 pm

sjblencoe wrote:Yes, sorry, I know what he Beach Chest is and how it works but I cannot work out how some friends are able to post a "request" for the Beach Chests on my wall, just like you can do with charge items you need.

You will find the chest in your inventory, under the chest icon. click on it to pick which friend to send it to and it will post on their page as a request. I hope that helps!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 am