Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


    Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Share

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Poppy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 am

    I have been lucky to get snatchin merchant to purchase shatters from for way less, but I CANNOT see those symbols in the rooms that we are supposed to find!! I can't see them at all, I go round and round with that wedding ring device. And if I'm lucky enough to find a couple of them, I always run out of time and have to use bomb PLUS compasses to clear room. Anybody else experience this problem?? The objects (symbols) only show up AFTER I've found them,what's up with that.?!?

    I emailed GI, their answer was so stupid. Didn't answer my question at all, just quoted what was already in FAQ. They are so useless.
    Help.

    wwragmom

    Posts : 35
    Points : 1571
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-07
    Location : Montreal
    Friend Code : 745f19
    MM Name : Sherry L.

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  wwragmom on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 am

    I had the same problem in the beginning. I have found that the following works well for me.
    As soon as you get into the room, use a time freeze. Then starting at the top, left to right, search the room in a grid pattern.
    Once the time goes down to about 1:30, I use a snail.
    The symbols only remain visible once you have already found them. So don't reclick on them.
    You will get used to them eventually. Smile

    My biggest problem is finding enough shatters. I have vowed to stop spending money on this game. Smile

    someoneXYZ

    Posts : 87
    Points : 1727
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-07-23
    Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  someoneXYZ on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

    Sometime the symbol is so small/tiny and hard to find, especially this:
    ♐ – Sagittarius (Centaur The Archer)
    I found one size around 1mmX2mm by compass affraid

    These two below have same problem, but the size at this time i found are bigger than above:
    ♊ – Gemini (The Twins)
    ♒ – Aquarius (The water bearer)

    The symbol is easier ignore when near the edge or corner of screen too.


    skiptx

    Posts : 53
    Points : 1588
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-28
    Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  skiptx on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 am

    wwragmom wrote:My biggest problem is finding enough shatters. I have vowed to stop spending money on this game. Smile

    My strategy is to charge the fussy horses collection to get silver horseshoes, then run a turtle while visiting other manors to banish gypsies to get shatters. With a turtle, the shatter drop rate seems to be about 1 in 5-10.

    There's a player on the top ratings list, "Jill...looks after..." or something like that, who has 8 or 9 gypsies in her manor. Saves a lot of traveling around.

    mayri

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1393
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2013-03-18

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  mayri on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:52 pm

    I have also noticed that I have a couple of friends, who almost always give me at 2-3 shatters when I visit them.
    Even if I go back and forth form them to another friend and back, I will get shatters.

    Something else I have noticed, if a gypsy gives you a shatter and before that appears you've managed to click exchage with another gypsy, preferably the same kind, there is more than 80% chance the 2nd gypsy will also give you either a shatter if you're lucky, a rubestone if you run out of it.

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Poppy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

    wwragmom wrote:I had the same problem in the beginning. I have found that the following works well for me.
    As soon as you get into the room, use a time freeze. Then starting at the top, left to right, search the room in a grid pattern.
    Once the time goes down to about 1:30, I use a snail.
    The symbols only remain visible once you have already found them. So don't reclick on them.
    You will get used to them eventually. Smile

    My biggest problem is finding enough shatters. I have vowed to stop spending money on this game. Smile

    How much time do u get when u enter the room? I'm getting under 2 minutes! Maybe it starts at 2, I'll double check. But I'm at 1:30 before I can blink!!! . Good point about not re clicking on the visible symbols. You are so much more helpful than GI ever is.

    rab

    Posts : 234
    Points : 1895
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  rab on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

    Only two minutes per room. Time freezes and snails help as do flashlights. As mentioned above, search in a grid pattern, but keep checking your tools so you can start another snail or time freeze if you need to.

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Poppy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:29 am

    Oh thank you! Thought I was getting picked on, having only two minutes. Now I realize we are ALL getting the GI shaft.
    Aren't they wonderful? Although zodiac is going a tiny bit better. Especially with a BOMB tool!!!

    Dazza JP

    Posts : 309
    Points : 2131
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 44
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Dazza JP on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 am

    I enjoy the Zodiac rooms, needed somthing to test me as I'm 100% expert in every room apart from the Ice Queen and the new temple room and find exploring the rooms boring at times. I must be one of the few people who enjoys them !!!!


    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Poppy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

    If we slide that little ring around in zodiac, is it supposed to help us to see the symbols??

    I am glad you like zodiac. I'm hoping to soon enough!

    Katyc

    Posts : 126
    Points : 1760
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2012-07-31
    Location : UK
    MM Name : katyc

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Katyc on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm

    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:If we slide that little ring around in zodiac, is it supposed to help us to see the symbols??

    I am glad you like zodiac. I'm hoping to soon enough!

    Yes, it's very similar to night mode - I think it's great fun! I use a time freeze and enhanced flashlight

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 pm

    Dazza JP wrote:I enjoy the Zodiac rooms, needed somthing to test me as I'm 100% expert in every room apart from the Ice Queen and the new temple room and find exploring the rooms boring at times. I must be one of the few people who enjoys them !!!!



    Your not alone! I love zodiac rooms! I love you

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:27 pm

    If anyone needs gypsies to bash I have 14 and the bunny. Mostly Don Juan and skeleton-sacrifices in the yard...still have 3 vamps to evict. Feel free to add me and come armed with horseshoes and bats Laughing

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:29 pm

    [quote="Mrs X"]If anyone needs gypsies to bash I have 14 and the bunny. Mostly Don Juan and skeleton-sacrifices in the yard...still have 3 vamps to evict. Pm me for code


    Last edited by Mrs X on Wed May 08, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

    wwragmom

    Posts : 35
    Points : 1571
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-10-07
    Location : Montreal
    Friend Code : 745f19
    MM Name : Sherry L.

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  wwragmom on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 pm

    I added you as a friend. My user name is Sherry L. Handy to have all those gypsies in the same manir. Smile

    Poppy

    Posts : 311
    Points : 1784
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2013-01-13
    Location : USA
    Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Poppy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm

    Mrs X wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:If anyone needs gypsies to bash I have 14 and the bunny. Mostly Don Juan and skeleton-sacrifices in the yard...still have 3 vamps to evict. Feel free to add me and come armed with horseshoes and bats Laughing

    Guess my code would help lol!
    475145

    I added u, please accept me. Thx. Name: knitwit. Thanks

    mayri

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1393
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2013-03-18

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  mayri on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

    And if you could replace some of the women and the old man with the young man who takes silver which is much easierto gather, that would be great!!!

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

    mayri wrote:And if you could replace some of the women and the old man with the young man who takes silver which is much easierto gather, that would be great!!!

    My MAN-or is all gypsy guys who trade for silver...no kids and no old gypsies Smile

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:36 pm

    [quote="ronda.meyers.16"][quote="Mrs X"]
    Mrs X wrote:If anyone needs gypsies to bash I have 14 and the bunny. Mostly Don Juan and skeleton-sacrifices in the yard...still have 3 vamps to evict. PM me for code



    I added u, please accept me. Thx. Name: knitwit. Thanks

    I was having Internet connection errors earlier Rolling Eyes but I've accepted you now Very Happy


    Last edited by Mrs X on Wed May 08, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

    skiptx

    Posts : 53
    Points : 1588
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-28
    Friend Code : 7d0e7c
    MM Name : skip

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  skiptx on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 am

    Mrs X wrote:
    mayri wrote:And if you could replace some of the women and the old man with the young man who takes silver which is much easierto gather, that would be great!!!

    My MAN-or is all gypsy guys who trade for silver...no kids and no old gypsies Smile

    It's an awesome manor for collecting shatters! But I think one of us has miscounted. I thought I banished 15 and the bunny, not 14. I should visit again and confirm. Very Happy

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 pm

    skiptx wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    mayri wrote:And if you could replace some of the women and the old man with the young man who takes silver which is much easierto gather, that would be great!!!

    My MAN-or is all gypsy guys who trade for silver...no kids and no old gypsies Smile

    It's an awesome manor for collecting shatters! But I think one of us has miscounted. I thought I banished 15 and the bunny, not 14. I should visit again and confirm. Very Happy

    Yeah, I guess there are 15, I thought the bunny replaced one of them Very Happy

    mayri

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1393
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2013-03-18

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  mayri on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm

    I thought I had u in my friends....
    What's ur game name?

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 pm

    mayri wrote:I thought I had u in my friends....
    What's ur game name?

    Same...Mrs X Laughing

    mayri

    Posts : 32
    Points : 1393
    Reputation : -5
    Join date : 2013-03-18

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  mayri on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:21 am

    Mrs X wrote:
    mayri wrote:I thought I had u in my friends....
    What's ur game name?

    Same...Mrs X Laughing

    Add me if you want Smile
    2fa13f

    Mrs X

    Posts : 60
    Points : 1577
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : US
    MM Name : Mrs X

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Mrs X on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:03 pm

    mayri wrote:
    Mrs X wrote:
    mayri wrote:I thought I had u in my friends....
    What's ur game name?

    Same...Mrs X Laughing

    Add me if you want Smile
    2fa13f

    I added you Wink

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zodiac Mode huge Frustration

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:03 pm


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:03 pm