MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
pianofingers
Brisa68
6 posters

Silver horseshoes

Brisa68

Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

Silver horseshoes Empty Silver horseshoes

Post  Brisa68 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 am

Does anyone know which gypsies I can trade with? I have been looking around but the gypsies I find only trade for copper or gold.

Thanks!

Silver horseshoes Empty Re: Silver horseshoes

Post  Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 am

Best bet is to complete the quest with the horses that gives you horseshoes or to buy them. They are a pain and drop rate from gypsies is too low.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 am

There's only one gypsy that takes the silver horseshoes, his name is simply Gypsy. He wears an orange shirt and gold earring, and carries a whip, and he says "Na-na-na-na-nay Curly". If you banish him while using a Turtle, the drop rate of the horses, particularly the friskies, is quite high.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am

I also agree. Complete the fussy horses collection for silver horseshoes.
    Brisa68

Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

Post  Brisa68 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 am

Thanks, Pianofingers.... I will look for him. I have over 100 horseshoes and want to use.

To the others, I should have been more specific in my post. I was looking to use my horseshoes, not get them.

Very Happy
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:33 am

You're welcome! I trade with him a lot, and use him to level up. You can find him in manors of friends who are between levels 20 to 30.

I started out my gypsy trading practice with a starter pack of 100 silver horseshoes (thanks to a high-level friend who gifted me a frisky). Once I found manors which had the orange gypsy man, I activated the turtle charm. From the 100 silver horseshoes, he gave me 14 friskies and the rest were other horses. Thus began the cycle - I charged the fussy horses collection, which gave me more silver horseshoes, and traded with gypsies who gave me more horses, and so on.

If you have 2 friends with lots of orange gypsy men, and these friends are side-by-side neighbors, this is perfect since you can just visit back and forth between their manors, banishing and gaining experience points to level up. But if you don't have friends with gypsies, this is not recommended. Smile
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Silver horseshoes Empty Silver horseshoes

Post  ycul Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 am

There is one more gypsy that gives rewards from silver horseshoes. His name is Gypsy fowler. He takes like 10 horseshoes at a time and the rewards are usually something from the Heraldic animals collection #38. I have never seen him in my rooms but have found him in a few of my friends rooms.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am

ycul wrote:There is one more gypsy that gives rewards from silver horseshoes. His name is Gypsy fowler. He takes like 10 horseshoes at a time and the rewards are usually something from the Heraldic animals collection #38. I have never seen him in my rooms but have found him in a few of my friends rooms.

I haven't seen him at all! And right now, I only have two friends who have the regular gypsy guy in their manors!

I swear the game KNOWS when you are looking for a particular person/snatching to banish, because they all seem to disappear when you go to find some to banish! Shocked Crying or Very sad
    Martino
    Martino

Friend Code : 170526
    MM Name : Martino

Post  Martino Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am

ycul wrote:There is one more gypsy that gives rewards from silver horseshoes. His name is Gypsy fowler. He takes like 10 horseshoes at a time and the rewards are usually something from the Heraldic animals collection #38. I have never seen him in my rooms but have found him in a few of my friends rooms.

Hello ycul,
    On which level were those friends with the Gypsy fowler?

Last edited by Martino on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 am

One friend that I know of off the top of my head is now at level 44. He was there let night still and I will check right now to see if he is still there.

Yep still there!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:53 am