MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+13
ainatial
Trekker
PegWalt
engineer
Dazza JP
GraceMarie
Martino
Lpc
Avis
Vovan23mvp
Admin
Lynne1000
maryJJ
17 posters

Brand New Update

BAM_1

Friend Code : 1e4fb4
    MM Name : BAM

Brand New Update - Page 2 Empty Only 5 diamonds?

Post  BAM_1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

I was just able to unlock the aspen branch and necromancer's rosary for 5 diamonds each. It's still 30 diamonds to unlock everything else. Just wondering if anyone else has seen something like this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Brand New Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Brand New Update

Post  Admin Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Yes, I think most of the newer charge items are only 5 diamonds to unlock.
    GraceMarie
    GraceMarie

Friend Code : F4165f
    MM Name : Grace

Brand New Update - Page 2 Empty Reply

Post  GraceMarie Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:29 pm

engineer wrote:
    GraceMarie wrote:Since the update when I tip or help my red meter does not move. I lose the strength but I don't get the credit for using it. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Have you reached level 51 in reputation? That's the highest level you can reach, so your red bar stays filled and the numbers won't go up any higher. If not, then it sounds like you've found a bug!

Thx, I am and I did not know that.
    croman419

Post  croman419 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Magic books collection won't charge. Tried it. booted me out twice
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 pm

croman419 wrote:Magic books collection won't charge. Tried it. booted me out twice

Did you lose your items in the process?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 am

deleted

Last edited by kat82 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

That's bizarre. I wonder why that would be the case - as the iPad2 and iPad3 have the same amount of RAM. Were you using the latest iOS version on your iPad2?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:49 pm

deleted

Last edited by kat82 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    faff
    faff

Friend Code : d70da1
    MM Name : faff

Post  faff Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 am

kat82 wrote:
    Admin wrote:That's bizarre. I wonder why that would be the case - as the iPad2 and iPad3 have the same amount of RAM. Were you using the latest iOS version on your iPad2?

Nog bizarre at all. iPad 1, 2 and 3 use different chips. My web browsing on iPad 3 became very fast even on the same wireless connection.

I long suspected that the crash problems of my iPad 1 even prior to the game update was due to the fact it could not cope with the new game. I walked to the Apple Store addressing my concern that I might lose my coconuts when I upgraded to iPad 3. The store has a 14-day return policy and they said I could return my iPad 3 if the upgrade didn't work. And it worked and I didn't lose a single coconut. I could even visit a friend whom I was unable to from the very beginning, game upgrade or not.

The tech guy over there did tell me that he would not encourage me to upgrade to iPad 3 if I had iPad 2. I figured that after several rounds of game upgrades, I may start to have minor crash problems with my iPad 3 and that's when iPad 2 may start to have big problems like I had with my iPad 1.

I upgraded my iOS whenever the latest version was available. Perhaps my iPad 1 could not cope with the latest iOS and gave crash problems. Then again, I did not have problems with other applications.

Hope the above helps.

That's great news! I too upgraded my iPad and contacted support to get the account transferred over but haven't heard back from them. This was three days ago. I guess they have their hands quite full right now. How long did it take them to transfer yours?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 am

deleted

faff
    faff

Friend Code : d70da1
    MM Name : faff

Post  faff Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 pm

kat82 wrote:About 2-3 days. I wasn't planning to play during those days but gifts kept coming in. So I kept on playing and gifting and transferred the content every 12 hours while waiting. You may want to do the same. After your new iPad is authorized, your friends will not be able to visit you - they will get the message "no server response". You just need to keep on playing until your data is updated unto the server. It will be fixed automatically. This is what they told me.

What do you mean "transferred the content"? I did a full restore and for some reason when I fire up MM on the new Ipad, it reverts me back to level 73. (I am currently on 77) And worst, it puts me back on the emerald quest.. NOOOOOO!!!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 pm

deleted

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:29 pm

faff wrote:
    kat82 wrote:About 2-3 days. I wasn't planning to play during those days but gifts kept coming in. So I kept on playing and gifting and transferred the content every 12 hours while waiting. You may want to do the same. After your new iPad is authorized, your friends will not be able to visit you - they will get the message "no server response". You just need to keep on playing until your data is updated unto the server. It will be fixed automatically. This is what they told me.

What do you mean "transferred the content"? I did a full restore and for some reason when I fire up MM on the new Ipad, it reverts me back to level 73. (I am currently on 77) And worst, it puts me back on the emerald quest.. NOOOOOO!!!

That means you didn't fully backup prior to the transfer, but you had a previous backup that is a little bit older.

It is important to do a full backup to iCloud or iTunes (right-click device, select Backup).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:10 pm