MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+13
karen_ni
lynnhas
hawkeyegirl
Soozicle
Vovan23mvp
BittyBrain
mlle. scarlett
CheezerWhizzer
Caz
Dazza JP
LaVentosa
gherkinkhan
pianofingers
17 posters

Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing

Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing Empty Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Sorry, due to popular demand this thread is being removed.

If you already know it, please do not post it. We want it to stay unfixed and unabused.

Thank you (:

Last edited by Brad5868 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing Empty Re: Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing

Post  pianofingers Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 pm

alien

Last edited by pianofingers on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing Empty Re: Infinite Snatchin/other monster banishing

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Removed

Last edited by Brad5868 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    gherkinkhan

Post  gherkinkhan Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 am

Brad5868 wrote:Finished all banishing Acheivements in 10 mins, also lvled up 5 times.

Fastest xp and collections....banishing regular male gypsies to get horses which in return give you more horseshoes..endless fun (:

Cool. I would probably dump the post and leave it as a mystery. This does fall into the same category as the other mystery. Smile
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:20 am

gherkinkhan wrote:Cool. I would probably dump the post and leave it as a mystery. This does fall into the same category as the other mystery. Smile
    Well, yes. But you can wrap all those mysteries in the same paper and bind a bow on top of it in the end Wink The game is as much fun as you let it be, I suppose Very Happy Interesting tip, though!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 am

pianofingers wrote:OMG it worked! This happened to me sometimes, but could never figure out how to trigger it deliberately. You're a genius!! cheers Thank you!

Same here !!!! Thank you so much Brad, have just completed the old lady gypsy achievement in seconds, have spent ages trying to find them to banish, so it's brilliant that I only had to find one to banish !! Very Happy
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 am

Brad5868 wrote:This glitch allows you to banish the desired monster but freeze the banish screen so that you can click it until fall asleep (:

YOU MUST HAVE THE ITEMS TO SUPPORT YOUR BANISHING
    Ex. If you have 10 horseshoes and do glitch, after ten banishes you will spend diamonds

THE BANISHING SCREEN WILL NOT CHANGE IF YOU RUN OUT OF ITEMS, BE CAREFUL.

TUTORIAL
    1. Visit friend who has monster of choice. Before starting next step, be aware you must be fast.
    2. Click on the monster
    3. Quickly click where the banish button would be before it actually pops up
    4. Congrats, you banished the monster before the screen appeared so it won't disappear.

Enjoy.

Please comment if this should be removed.

That is so cool, thanks for sharing!! Very Happy
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 am

Brad! I might love you for this! I have been struggling to level. Sure, I have a bunch of African Diamond, but that relies on my gifters and I want to be gifted OTHER THINGS!

I have around 7k silver horseshoes and they are finally going to good use. I can also charge Horses another 200 times! Freaking FAB!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 am

CheezerWhizzer wrote:Brad! I might love you for this! I have been struggling to level. Sure, I have a bunch of African Diamond, but that relies on my gifters and I want to be gifted OTHER THINGS!

I have around 7k silver horseshoes and they are finally going to good use. I can also charge Horses another 200 times! Freaking FAB!

Four levels up so far today and at level 120 thats over 100,000 points, this trick is very cool, maybe not in the spirit of the game, but everyone plays differently I guess.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:15 am

btskyler wrote:Just be weary that GI reads these blogs and might discover this if too many people are doing it. The same reason certain other tips are not published. Just a word of caution. Best use this before they find a way to stop it.

good point, maybe ADMIN could hide this and Brad could reveal this by PM then ??
    mlle. scarlett
    mlle. scarlett

MM Name : miss scarlett

Post  mlle. scarlett Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

yesterday I goofed doing this and lost all my diamonds, Should have read the forum first and seen how many tools I actually had before beginning.
    BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm too slow and only got it to work this way once. HOWEVER, after missing a few times, the gypsy got stuck so I got to get him that way. Klutziness paid off for once!
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

Notice that bug today but don't understand how I can get this bug. Thank you for info, now I know how Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Removed

Last edited by Brad5868 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Works perfectly for ninjas too. cheers
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm

WHOAH, now THAT is ONE GLITCH I can LIVE WITH!! (Old Gypsy lady and the broom).... totally free leveling up!!!!!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:46 pm

If you want to use up all your snatchin' weapons, without accidentally using your diamonds and coins, here's what to do:

1. Check your inventory. Take note of exactly how many weapons you have of each type, e.g. 500 horns or 500 toy pistols.

2. Before you banish, take note of how many coins you have, e.g. 10,000.

3. You get 5 coins for each creature you banish. So, calculate how many coins you'll earn.
    Multiply # of weapons x 5 coins, so if you have 500, that's 2500 coins.

4. Add that number to the coins you currently have, so 10,000 + 2,500 = 12,500.
    That's your target.

5. Start banishing. Watch your coin count. When you hit the target (12,500), stop.

You'll have used up your whole stash exactly, without switching over to spending extra diamonds or coins. Smile
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 am

'Sticky window' banishing glitch has reportedly been fixed / removed in the new update.
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks for letting us know that. I figured they'd fix it pretty fast. It is a quick way to level up.

Now if they'd be that speedy about fixing the stupid flashlight issue.... Rolling Eyes

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Banishing glitch still works after update. They are never that fast at patching glitches lol. Verified with old gypsy woman and several snatchins.
    Soozicle
    Soozicle

Post  Soozicle Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am

I was told three days ago by someone that people she knew had begun getting banned for using it. I've been very careful not to use it too much or too fast since I was told that, but I haven't been told by anyone directly that they've been banned personally so it's 2nd hand information that I can't confirm. The last time I used it en masse to level up once, my game did crash, though, and I had to restart my iPad, and then when I went to launch the game I got a few minutes of a completely black screen before it loaded again... but it did finally load and I kept the higher level I achieved even. Since then it's been fine.

Does anyone else know of anyone that has been banned from the game for using this in the past couple of days? I'm up to a level where leveling up isn't very important to me anymore but there will be times when I'll want to use it for various reasons. If you've used it in the past couple of days to the extreme to level up multiple times and have suffered no ill effects, I'd appreciate your posting to debunk the banning claim.
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 am

I used this trick to level up several times on Friday, with no ill effects and no warnings from the game.
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 am

Be careful using this! I accidentally did it and wasn't sure if it was just stuck or what so I kept pressing the button. Low and behold, I got a message that I had insufficient funds. Crying or Very sad I went through about 150 diamonds! Totally my fault but still upset!
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:49 am

I've used it too.

One all my gypsy runners are charged i'll have over 12k horseshoes. That is 625,000 of experience points.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Deleted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am