MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Finished Zombie quests -- now what?

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Finished Zombie quests --  now what?  Empty Finished Zombie quests -- now what?

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 pm

I have finished the zombie quests through the 10 Dark Adepts and 10 Priestess of Chaos banishings. I am not even attempting to complete the event, since I was gifted all my certificates and don't feel the need to waste my chargers trying to charge each collection multiple times.

The charm is not worth frantically trying to complete the event. I received the annoying, an most unhelpful Monsters charm last go round. It is still going 21 days later....and you can't use a turtle while it is running after the 1.10 update. Evil or Very Mad

So, is it safe to use up all my weapons? Question

The treasure chest reward for the island event seems to be much more worthwhile. What do you get for completing the Olympics Event? Question
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Finished Zombie quests --  now what?  Empty Re: Finished Zombie quests -- now what?

Post  JenMomma5476 Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm

The reward for the o,ympics event is a chest containing 5 each of Phoenix, elephant, clover, turtle, and English breakfast.
    Chickenchick111

Finished Zombie quests --  now what?  Empty Re: Finished Zombie quests -- now what?

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Also a further chest for charging five each of the Olympic collections which annoyingly I just opened and can't recall what else was in it besides detective chest, I think dinners and other charms but can't recall what, should have written it down :-(
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Chickenchick111 wrote:Also a further chest for charging five each of the Olympic collections which annoyingly I just opened and can't recall what else was in it besides detective chest, I think dinners and other charms but can't recall what, should have written it down :-(

Is this a quest that pops up? If so, do previously charged collections count?
    andreamritschard
    andreamritschard

Friend Code : ad6e2a
    MM Name : Andrea

Post  andreamritschard Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:14 pm

The chest of sportsman holds a detective's chest, 5 golden Phoenix's and a delicious dinner. Previously charged collections do count. It's not a quest, it's a window like the full moon windows on the right hand side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm