MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+36
khames5
xoxo DONNA xoxo
Sharbee
Jan0809
NicmcKenna26
dondave
sunnyind
Shadowcat
tatteredlace
Camille
Savannah123
Mogul
Rik
lilymwang
AllisonPJ
karen_ni
pao
Misato
paulinelhg
Torynn
DebbyM
sjblencoe
hippolyra
pianofingers
Kelbelle123
sygon
LaVentosa
BittyBrain
PegWalt
Labflask
Mbstr8k
Trekker
ützel
Dug
Dazza JP
Samc147
40 posters

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Samc147

Friend Code : Pm me
    MM Name : samc147

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Post  Samc147 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 am

I just started the New quests of banishing things etc, here is a good tip, only banish them on a friends wall then you can banish more than ten, if you banish them on your own wall it said quest complete and then that style of Zombie seems to have gone. But if you stay in a friends room you can banish loads of them using your coins and get loads and loads of bits before the quest is complete. Then you can get more collection items quicker to charge the collections to get the diplomas. I WISH I had figured this out before i did mine.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty Re: The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 am

Hurrah !!! I have them too now, Thanks for the heads up Sam will take your advice Cool

Last edited by Dazza JP on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dug

Friend Code : 99e2d8
    MM Name : dug

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty Re: The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago.

Post  Dug Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 am

Finally! A use for the coins!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

Ugh wasn't paying attention and spent 80 diamonds on banishing swamp creatures!!!! Be sure to check what they cost before banishing.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

Ok,

So the first quests are explore hunting room in silhouette mode and then hallway in night mode, then banish 3 of zombie lieutenants floating around your manor (or you can banish them on other peoples so yours remain)

You will need to request the flaming skulls from your friends, you need 5 each time you banish the zombie.

Next are skeleton generals, they take 15 flaming skulls to banish.
    ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Post  ützel Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Do you know what triggered the new quests? I am still stuck without any quest, no new monsters either -Sad
    ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Post  ützel Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Just popped up. Searching any room seems to be the trigger.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 pm

No wonder I had a zillion requests for flaming skulls when I logged on this noon.

I have the Hunting Room quest, looks like things are going to start.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Trekker wrote:No wonder I had a zillion requests for flaming skulls when I logged on this noon.

I have the Hunting Room quest, looks like things are going to start.

Me, too! Whoo hoo!
    Labflask
    Labflask

Friend Code : b9b9e0
    MM Name : Lab ghost

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty Nowhere to be seen

Post  Labflask Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I have 76 friends or so and I think only two have a couple of thombies. I wonder what is going on.

Also, I have noticed that some of the stuff to banish the creatures are taken from the collections. Ugh! have to pay so much attention.
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty Zombie Roamers

Post  PegWalt Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 am

I've seen 2new roamers: Priestess of Chaos and Dark Adept that need Nocturnal Eye Charm to banish. There are 2 buttons: Attack and Instant Banish. What would the Attack button do? Also, under the roamer is what appears to be a counter with numbers like 7/10. What does this mean?

BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 am

PegWalt wrote:I've seen 2new roamers: Priestess of Chaos and Dark Adept that need Nocturnal Eye Charm to banish. There are 2 buttons: Attack and Instant Banish. What would the Attack button do? Also, under the roamer is what appears to be a counter with numbers like 7/10. What does this mean?

You would need the higher number (in this case 10) to completely banish. If you had fewer charms, then you could partially banish by attacking. I don't know if the partial counts to any of the same roamer or you somehow have to find the same one so I would just wait until I had the total needed before banishing.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 am

BittyBrain wrote:
    PegWalt wrote:I've seen 2new roamers: Priestess of Chaos and Dark Adept that need Nocturnal Eye Charm to banish. There are 2 buttons: Attack and Instant Banish. What would the Attack button do? Also, under the roamer is what appears to be a counter with numbers like 7/10. What does this mean?
    You would need the higher number (in this case 10) to completely banish. If you had fewer charms, then you could partially banish by attacking. I don't know if the partial counts to any of the same roamer or you somehow have to find the same one so I would just wait until I had the total needed before banishing.
    Wow. strange new concept - battling instead of banishing? hm..
    Does anyone know, how I can keep those roamers in my manor? I don't have any friend with two of the same type floating about, but some have really a lot of different ones! Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?
    Samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    BittyBrain wrote:
    Wow. strange new concept - battling instead of banishing? hm..
    Does anyone know, how I can keep those roamers in my manor? I don't have any friend with two of the same type floating about, but some have really a lot of different ones! Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?

If you go to a friend that does not have any, banish things like Gypsies or book worms in there manor and all the different ones start to appear one by one. then come out of the room go back in and start again, each time you banish something like bookworm you get one new one, then gypies another type appears, then hungry snatching ect another appears and so on. so stock up on horseshoes etc, and dont forget those lovely turtles, i am also using a cornucopia.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 am

Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Does anyone know, how I can keep those roamers in my manor? I don't have any friend with two of the same type floating about, but some have really a lot of different ones! Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?
    If you go to a friend that does not have any, banish things like Gypsies or book worms in there manor and all the different ones start to appear one by one. then come out of the room go back in and start again, each time you banish something like bookworm you get one new one, then gypies another type appears, then hungry snatching ect another appears and so on. so stock up on horseshoes etc, and dont forget those lovely turtles, i am also using a cornucopia.
    really? I've never heard of that one, but of course it's easy to test. but how about the roamers in my manor!? If for example I banish a skeleton General at a friends manor to fulfill the quest and it was the only one there - I'm going to loose it in my own manor, right?
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 am

One thing I will say is only banish monsters you have quests for, you will need the banishing items for quests as they come up and if you have used them banishing monsters they do not count towards quests that you get, so for example if you go on a friends manor and banish 5 werewolves and later have a quest to banish 10 werewolves, the game will not count the 5 you banished earlier in the game !!!
    Samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:03 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Does anyone know, how I can keep those roamers in my manor? I don't have any friend with two of the same type floating about, but some have really a lot of different ones! Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?
    really? I've never heard of that one, but of course it's easy to test. but how about the roamers in my manor!? If for example I banish a skeleton General at a friends manor to fulfill the quest and it was the only one there - I'm going to loose it in my own manor, right?

Thats correct, but they will go from your manor when you have done the quest anyway, so after that you visit friends, and you make them appear by the banishing thing i put above, i go on a mid 20 level person and i can make them all appear, the mid 20's have the gypsie boy/girl/man and hungry bookworm etc for me to banish to make the zombies things appear so i get the correct ones, then i banish with coins or the bits i have, then when i run out i just do more rooms and go back to visit and do it all again.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:15 am

Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?
    Thats correct, but they will go from your manor when you have done the quest anyway, so after that you visit friends, and you make them appear by the banishing thing i put above, i go on a mid 20 level person and i can make them all appear, the mid 20's have the gypsie boy/girl/man and hungry bookworm etc for me to banish to make the zombies things appear so i get the correct ones, then i banish with coins or the bits i have, then when i run out i just do more rooms and go back to visit and do it all again.
    Thats really a great idea - you should put it as tip in the "strategies section".
    btw actually you don't loose the ninja in your manor if you banish the last one for that quest in a manor where there's two of them. (of course you are not allowed to banish him from your manor _ever_, but it's a great magnet for friends visits Wink ) so I was just wondering if I could do the same with the zombie-lot Smile
    sygon

MM Name : Sygon

Post  sygon Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:Did anyone suceed in banish them in a friends manor and keeping them in his own even after finishing the connected quest (like with the ninjas) ?
    Thats really a great idea - you should put it as tip in the "strategies section".
    btw actually you don't loose the ninja in your manor if you banish the last one for that quest in a manor where there's two of them. (of course you are not allowed to banish him from your manor _ever_, but it's a great magnet for friends visits Wink ) so I was just wondering if I could do the same with the zombie-lot Smile
    I was wondering if you have one of the monsters that needs to be attacked 10 time and you attack him 9 times and leave him does he respawn as an easy kill for your friends who have the quest?
    Samc147

Post  Samc147 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 am

sygon wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    Samc147 wrote:
    I was wondering if you have one of the monsters that needs to be attacked 10 time and you attack him 9 times and leave him does he respawn as an easy kill for your friends who have the quest?

Hi, No your 9/10 for example is only for you. If someone enters your monster it carries them on from where they was. so they may be 5/10. And you will be still 9/10.
    Kelbelle123

The new quests and Zombies that started about 30 minutes ago. Empty Flare pistols

Post  Kelbelle123 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:08 am

I am stuck on the swamp creatures. I have not had the flare pistols drop in any room. Has anyone banished them without using diamonds?
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am

The flare pistols and the pumpkins drop rarely, so don't use them until you have a quest to do so. They usually appear after you explore a room with a phenomenon, so make sure you search that room instead of banishing the phenom with a tool. Smile And always use a turtle.

By the way, don't waste the zombie axes. After the initial zombie quests, you'd think that's it, so you keep banishing zombies in order to trade zombie heads for the diploma. However, after the whole round of monsters (zombies, skeletons, werewolf, dracula, maniac, etc, etc) it cycles back to zombie again - but this time it's a zombie boss (the one you attack or banish instantly). You need 10 axes to banish him, and the quest calls for 10 banishings, so that's 100 axes. I know, right? And then come the other monster bosses, and so on.

No matter how tempting your friend's manor looks, like it's Halloween over there, the bottom line is this: Don't ever banish monsters without a quest.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 am

BTW, an additional word of advice: Hang on to your seashorses and Blackbeard pirates! They're getting to be rare, as they don't seem to come back on your own manor anymore after being banished. Instead, find them on someone else's manor and banish them there, and keep your seashorses and Blackbeards. That way, your manor will be attractive to others, and people will visit you just to find them. Smile
    hippolyra

Friend Code : Ae750b
    MM Name : Hippolyra

Post  hippolyra Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Where do the pilgrim hats for banishing Uncle Snatch for the independence day quests come from? I had some. Seems like it might be a cheap source of silver suns?

one of my friends has just managed to return 6 chests to me too which is an unexpected bonus.

And does anyone know the gifting level for the tea, band and silver dollar?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 pm

hippolyra wrote:Where do the pilgrim hats for banishing Uncle Snatch for the independence day quests come from? I had some. Seems like it might be a cheap source of silver suns?
    Friends can gift these to you, or from exploring rooms, or you can by for 2 diamonds each or 10 for 18 diamonds in the shop.

hippolyra wrote:one of my friends has just managed to return 6 chests to me too which is an unexpected bonus.
    Cool

hippolyra wrote:And does anyone know the gifting level for the tea, band and silver dollar?

I think it was 40 for tea, 50 for silver dollar, 60 for colour band and 99 for American Anthem but not 100% certain on this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:56 am