MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+13
NativeGramma
sunnyind
Avis
Brooke17724
kcmmommy
mlle. scarlett
diana621
Bells
Chickenchick111
SJ
IsabellaBeckett
pianofingers
Kristi927
17 posters

Making headlines!

Making headlines! - Page 3 Empty Re: Making headlines!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Kristi927 wrote:To be honest this article really makes me mad.

"The biggest issue seems to be that, as an unfortunate side-effect of a recent update we've made to the game to keep it current with new and existing mobile game standards, Mystery Manor no longer supports gifting in-game items and currency through friend codes."

Not only is this not true because the problem was with the lack of the ability to add friends with or WITHOUT bonus. Also "unfortunate side-effect" like it wasn't planned. COME ON WE ARE NOT STUPID. I was finally done being mad this morning, but now I am all fired up again. I will give you passionate and vocal lol!

Next, she said "For the time being, these issues are exclusive to the iPad version, yes." So does this mean they will make these changes to the other versions too?
    Mad

Yes, her replies are the standard no info they always give!
    However, you and many other members here have fought hard for all of us. For them to track her down and do an interview, just more proof that y'all are making a difference! Kudos to you and all the other members that are making this happen!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes I know poor old Inga is a bit thrown to the wolves here but the answers were non committal and I still read into this that they believe our uprising or whatever we call it is due to one problem, not problems. Two of her fb posts say problem singular. I think the list of questions will sadly go either unanswered or receive just a 'no' response. Hope I'm proved wrong but as they welshed twice on the Skype call and have been evasive since to talk to us I'm sitting on all my fingers and toes to keep them from uncrossing! I'm happy that the media are picking it up more each day and are now firing more towards gi rather than just hearsay, at least her bs is public now lol.
    LizzyOne
    LizzyOne

Post  LizzyOne Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice job! I've been posting the links to twitter, as well.

Very Happy
    diana621

Friend Code : daa57d
    MM Name : diana

Post  diana621 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm getting the feeling that GI intends to wait out this conflict. New players are being added all the time, and those who are not aware of how much more social the game used to be will just accept it in its present form. I read somewhere that 3 million mobile devices are activated worldwide every month - there are plenty of potential customers out there to replace us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 pm