MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Help finding Gravitons

Warmgun88

Friend Code : 3919cd
    MM Name : Berto

Help finding Gravitons Empty Help finding Gravitons

Post  Warmgun88 Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Anyone have a suggestion on how to get Gravitons? I do not have the items to charge the collections that give Gravitons and am finding that they rarely drop, evn with a Turtle on. I haven't been able to explore the UFO room in about a week because I do not have them. Any ideas?
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Help finding Gravitons Empty Re: Help finding Gravitons

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 am

Warmgun88 wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on how to get Gravitons? I do not have the items to charge the collections that give Gravitons and am finding that they rarely drop, evn with a Turtle on. I haven't been able to explore the UFO room in about a week because I do not have them. Any ideas?

Use a turtle when you are visiting friends to get the daily bonuses, gravitons, batteries and/or runes drop. If your rep is 51 (the highest it can be), your chances of getting at least 10 or more while visiting is greater.

Also, banish alien roamers (not from your own manor though!), again with a turtle running, they often drop gravitons. You can put weapons on your wish list.

Your only other choices are to buy them or charge the collections. You can put the chargers and /or collection items on your wish list, too.

Good luck! Very Happy
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Look through your achievements to earn a detectives chest. Those have 500 each of the keys. The Facebook one is easy to complete all five levels in less than thirty minutes. There is a thread somewhere about it.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

CheezerWhizzer wrote:Look through your achievements to earn a detectives chest. Those have 500 each of the keys. The Facebook one is easy to complete all five levels in less than thirty minutes. There is a thread somewhere about it.

Forgot that one Cheezer! Guide for completing that achievement is under the Guides section of the site.

http://www.mmuff.com/t696-how-to-connect-and-make-a-new-face-book-to-do-the-picture-achievement

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
    jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Help finding Gravitons Empty Gravitrons

Post  jill4444 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

You can also charge the mechanical helpers collection (gives 20 gravitrons). If you want to add me as a friend & put them on your wish list, I'll be happy to swing by & send some robotic help!

Adding you now...I should be in your pending. MM Name is Jill & I'm level 158 Very Happy
    Nynaeve
    Nynaeve

MM Name : Jen

Post  Nynaeve Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 am

Even with a turtle I get only 1, yes 1 graviton sometimes when I banish aliens. I am also in need of them, but how do you get those mechanical helpers?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am