MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum


+36
Cyprus31
Mbstr8k
karen_ni
paulinelhg
LaneyK
leekumo
A ipad
Pink451
Chopper
FerretMama
hawkeyegirl
Savannah123
gemfinder
Demdike
cycohead
ParisGirl
StahlBS
epitelous4
rab
Lil_Miss_Kaina
oneuc
Bovver
Camille
Aparna1082
bbb Chris
NativeGramma
JoeCroydon
•Vicki bans GI•
Charmed1
Dazza JP
TeamORillo
CheezerWhizzer
Adrianahdzp
Sakura
Horry
Skyler
40 posters

    UPDATE 10/10/12

    avatar
    oneuc


    Posts : 2
    Points : 3701
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-02

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Issue Receiving Gifts

    Post  oneuc Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm

    To check out the problems being reported, I accepted all my gifts noting that there were 3 quantum converters from 3 different friends. When I exited the Gift screen, I noticed that there were fewer gifts than I expected - 4 to be exact out of about 25 or so accepted. So that is in-line with other posts on this thread. However, none of the 4 gifts shown was a quantum converter. So, I checked my inventory to see if all 3 quantum convertors were accounted for. Guess what - only 1 shows in my inventory. Now thats a problem.

    I am not running IOS6 on my ipad2, which may be causing issues. I am going to upgrade to IOS6.0 and see if that changes things. I will let you know what I find out.
    avatar
    Lil_Miss_Kaina


    Posts : 2
    Points : 3601
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-10
    Age : 40
    Location : Chico, CA
    Friend Code : Ef18c2
    MM Name : Kaina

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Intergalactic Council quest

    Post  Lil_Miss_Kaina Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm

    I, too, am stuck on the Intergalactic Quest with no way to collect the three required Flying Saucers. Other than the regular map, all I have is the new Selena room, so no UFO to board. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? At this point, any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Very Happy
    avatar
    rab


    Posts : 234
    Points : 3975
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  rab Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 am

    For the intergalactic quest, have people tried charging the dreams of space collection? Or exploring the UFO three times?
    avatar
    epitelous4


    Posts : 3
    Points : 3645
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-08-27
    MM Name : epitelous

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  epitelous4 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 am

    So r energy artifact and golden phoenix still stacking or bb combo?
    avatar
    Horry


    Posts : 6
    Points : 3748
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-21

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Horry Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 am

    Lil_Miss_Kaina wrote:I, too, am stuck on the Intergalactic Quest with no way to collect the three required Flying Saucers. Other than the regular map, all I have is the new Selena room, so no UFO to board. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? At this point, any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Very Happy

    You first have to unlock the "UFO" room (just like the pirate brig room). Unfortunately, one part of the quest string leading to the unlocking of the UFO is banishing 10 of each robot, which requires a lot of oilcans. I'm currently on that quest (called "A Strange Recording")

    When the UFO is unlocked you can go ahead with the new quest string of the new room. But again, also here a lot of oilcans are needed. Therefore it probably will take a while before I (and you) can explore the new room.

    I wonder why the requirements for these quests are so bloody high. I don't mind having a challenge but come on: 600 oil cans in total????
    avatar
    rab


    Posts : 234
    Points : 3975
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  rab Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:20 am

    I checked the acceptance of gifts

    1. I accepted two skulls individually, closing the gift box in between, everything was as expected with two diffent skulls on the screen and two skulls added to inventory.

    2. I accepted 4 skulls from four different people. i saw one skull on the screen and got four new ones in inventory.

    3. I accpeted two calendars from the same person and saw one on the screen and two were added to inventory.

    Therefore, the only change seems to be that when someone accepts the same gift more than once, you see one picture on the screen which should reduce some of the " game overhead".
    avatar
    Bovver


    Posts : 11
    Points : 3656
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Shanghai, China
    Friend Code : No ide
    MM Name : Bovver

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Bovver Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 am

    Horry, do check my oil can advice - I have dropped 102 cans in 3 hours today
    Skyler
    Skyler


    Posts : 116
    Points : 4023
    Reputation : 121
    Join date : 2012-05-02
    Age : 53
    Location : North Carolina
    Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Skyler Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 am

    This will be my last post concerning the issue of missing gifts. I emailed GI and was told that the issue may be valid and may be the result of the new update and different iOS software and they blamed it on Apple. They suggested that everyone needs to be running iOS 6 and all gifts should show up right. So, take it for what it is worth. In order for them to research it more they would need UDID numbers from those having the issues and I don't recommend giving that to them unless your game is messed up.

    So, in the mean time I still suggest that you receive each gift, from the same person, one at a time to insure that they will count towards your inventory.

    My loyalty is to the players of MM and this website, however, if my efforts and time are not appreciated then I will stop doing it and devote my time to another cause.
    avatar
    rab


    Posts : 234
    Points : 3975
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  rab Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 am

    The tests i did were with iOS 6. So it could be a problem for people who are not running that OS. If people have run into issues running iOS 6, that would be interesting to know.
    avatar
    Lil_Miss_Kaina


    Posts : 2
    Points : 3601
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-10
    Age : 40
    Location : Chico, CA
    Friend Code : Ef18c2
    MM Name : Kaina

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Lil_Miss_Kaina Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 am

    Horry wrote:
    Lil_Miss_Kaina wrote:I, too, am stuck on the Intergalactic Quest with no way to collect the three required Flying Saucers. Other than the regular map, all I have is the new Selena room, so no UFO to board. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? At this point, any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Very Happy

    You first have to unlock the "UFO" room (just like the pirate brig room). Unfortunately, one part of the quest string leading to the unlocking of the UFO is banishing 10 of each robot, which requires a lot of oilcans. I'm currently on that quest (called "A Strange Recording")

    When the UFO is unlocked you can go ahead with the new quest string of the new room. But again, also here a lot of oilcans are needed. Therefore it probably will take a while before I (and you) can explore the new room.

    I wonder why the requirements for these quests are so bloody high. I don't mind having a challenge but come on: 600 oil cans in total????

    Thank you! I guess it's time to start stockpiling my oil cans!
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•


    Posts : 104
    Points : 3813
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2012-08-27
    Location : US
    Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  •Vicki bans GI• Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:57 pm

    I received multiples of collectibles from the same person today. I accepted them all at the same time. I checked the number in stock before and then again after accepting the gifts, and all gifts were accounted for.

    I'm running the new MM upgrade on an iPad 3 with IOS 6. I will continue to watch the item counts very closely while receiving gifts, but so far, at least on my game, it's looking good. This does not mean that there isn't a problem, but merely that so far, with my setup, multiples of chargers and collectibles from the same person are being received correctly.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•


    Posts : 104
    Points : 3813
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2012-08-27
    Location : US
    Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  •Vicki bans GI• Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 pm

    •Vicki• wrote:I received multiples of collectibles from the same person today. I accepted them all at the same time. I checked the number in stock before and then again after accepting the gifts, and all gifts were accounted for.

    I'm running the new MM upgrade on an iPad 3 with IOS 6. I will continue to watch the item counts very closely while receiving gifts, but so far, at least on my game, it's looking good. This does not mean that there isn't a problem, but merely that so far, with my setup, multiples of chargers and collectibles from the same person are being received correctly.
    How in the world it is possible to have 4 votes on a message the instant it is posted? That does not make any sense. I JUST posted my message above, and the instant it was posted, it showed 4 reputation votes. scratch
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 pm

    PamelaBritt wrote:
    Skyler wrote:
    So, in the mean time I still suggest that you receive each gift, from the same person, one at a time to insure that they will count towards your inventory.

    My loyalty is to the players of MM and this website, however, if my efforts and time are not appreciated then I will stop doing it and devote my time to another cause.

    Tests have been done on an IPAD 1,2,3...with different iOS ranging from 4.3.5 - 6.0. - The analysis by this mod is wrong. Screen shots were done before and after gifting, and all items accepted were counted in inventory, even though they weren't all shown during the "drop". You do not have to exit and enter for each gift!!! doing so would waste a lot of time and effort...and make it very tedious for the players...Please do not post wrong information as it spawns rumors, I would think a mod of this site would know better.

    This post was edited by a mod. According to ADMIN - Deleting/editing this is direct violation of a mod. I will continue to post this even if it is edit or deleted. Logs are kept on this site that determine which mod is deleting or editing it and the abuse of power will have the mod stripped of its powers....


    Moderators are only allowed to moved threads to better organize the forums. Editing or deleting of threads isn't allowed except under extreme (and obvious) circumstances. Moderators job is to simply organize and keep neat this forum. They are NOT to censor nor exert authority. All moderator actions are logged. Moderators who does not comply with the above will be removed from the moderators group. Moderator actions are logged.
    StahlBS
    StahlBS


    Posts : 27
    Points : 3764
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-06-20
    Age : 37
    Location : Georgia
    Friend Code : 2f7173
    MM Name : StahlBS

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  StahlBS Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:58 pm

    So after the initial robot quest and banishing Ufos and robots to get the blue prints, u get a quest for 200 rune stones (charge gypsy collections) followed by a quest for 10x (ten each) of five items that cost 24 diamonds a piece. One drops from rooms with the UFO phenomenon, one drops from each type of robot, and then one drops from xenophages. So we need even more oil cans :/ and idk what's next bc I'm out lol hopefully the room opens up.

    Idk if anyone's posted this yet, the thread got kinda jumbled. Sorry if it has been.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 pm

    PamelaBritt, all moderators on this site were approved by Admin. If your posts were edited/deleted, there must have been a valid reason.
    I will look into the issue and contact the other mods to sort this out.

    **All forum members** Please be aware that our moderators are doing their best to keep this forum clean and orderly. If there is any issues with a moderator, please contact another moderator with any valid prof you have and we will look into it.

    Thank you, Brad5868


    Last edited by Brad5868 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 pm

    I have contacted GI about the issues described above concerning gifting. Changes in the latest updates to improve game performance were made. When accepting multiple gifts, all gifts are sent to your inventory but only select ones are shown as pop ups on the screen. There is no loss of gifts.

    If for any reason you have had a loss of gifts and have screenshots to prove it, I suggest contacting GI support to hopefully receive compensation.

    Thank you, Brad5868
    avatar
    ParisGirl


    Posts : 9
    Points : 3610
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-11
    Location : Canada

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  ParisGirl Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

    I've been banishing the ufo phenom and have only got one blueprint in 10 tries. I tried banishing the ufo phenom with the hyperbloid twice and didn't get anything either. Am I on the right track. I have a turtle torch running alond with elephant. I'm new to the forum posting and appreciate the advice very much.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

    Information concerning the drafts for the new room.

    There are ten drafts in total. Two from each the UFO, each of the 3 robots, and the xenophage.

    The robots and xenophage need to be banished until the drafts are dropped. Not every banish will result in a draft being dropped.
    The UFO phenom needs to be searched, do not use hyperbloid. A draft doesn't always drop but a turtle will increase the chances.

    This is all from my personal experience, not 100% fact.
    avatar
    cycohead


    Posts : 1
    Points : 3599
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-12

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  cycohead Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:39 am

    I have following problem. I'm on the intergalactical council quest and have to find the three saucers. But when I enter the UFO at the bottom right corner, there is only a list with many blueprints to buy. No way to the saucer to search. How or where is the entrance to the saucer?
    avatar
    rab


    Posts : 234
    Points : 3975
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  rab Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am

    Have you completed all the quests to build the suacer? The saucer sits at the bottom of the map to the left of the moon rover.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Dazza JP Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 am

    Bovver wrote:If anybody needs to know how to get an oil can every time you search a room then please read my post in the "oil cans x300" thread. No need to buy them especially if you have golden rose or Olympic artefact handy.

    Would suggest everyone who needs oil cans does this. I have got 54 oil cans searching the dressing room today :-)
    avatar
    Demdike


    Posts : 238
    Points : 3952
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-07-12
    Location : Doncaster, England
    Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Demdike Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 am

    All my friends pirate brigs, saucers and the lunar thingy have vanished, I can't see where they're up to now Surprised
    Camille
    Camille


    Posts : 193
    Points : 4054
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Camille Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am

    Dazza JP wrote:
    Bovver wrote:If anybody needs to know how to get an oil can every time you search a room then please read my post in the "oil cans x300" thread. No need to buy them especially if you have golden rose or Olympic artefact handy.

    Would suggest everyone who needs oil cans does this. I have got 54 oil cans searching the dressing room today :-)
    It is a good technique but it's oh so tedious. The thought of doing it hundreds of times to get what I need is depressing.
    avatar
    rab


    Posts : 234
    Points : 3975
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-07-01

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  rab Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 am

    Demdike wrote:All my friends pirate brigs, saucers and the lunar thingy have vanished, I can't see where they're up to now Surprised

    On the positive side, it is now much easier to banish in friends manors.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP


    Posts : 309
    Points : 4211
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 50
    Location : London, UK
    Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Dazza JP Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 am

    Camille wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:
    Bovver wrote:If anybody needs to know how to get an oil can every time you search a room then please read my post in the "oil cans x300" thread. No need to buy them especially if you have golden rose or Olympic artefact handy.

    Would suggest everyone who needs oil cans does this. I have got 54 oil cans searching the dressing room today :-)
    It is a good technique but it's oh so tedious. The thought of doing it hundreds of times to get what I need is depressing.

    God yes it's tedious, but imagine having to get the oil cans properly !!! I have 2 hours on a train each day, so I'm just collecting oil cans for two hours lol

    Sponsored content


    UPDATE 10/10/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:01 am