MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Drafts of Moonrover....

tay.wild.11
    tay.wild.11

Friend Code : 6d36f0
    MM Name : Tay

Drafts of Moonrover.... Empty Drafts of Moonrover....

Post  tay.wild.11 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey! Ok I need help with the "Drafts of Moonrover"... well right now I need to figure out how to complete the "Intergalactic Council". I need three flying saucers... how or what do I banish to get them???!
    FerretMama

Friend Code : 88fab2
    MM Name : Hellohlo3

Drafts of Moonrover.... Empty Re: Drafts of Moonrover....

Post  FerretMama Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 pm

I had the same question a few days ago and the eventual conclusion was that I am not far enough along in the quests to have built the UFO. Therefore I cannot complete this Intergallactic Council quest until I build the UFO.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and there is another solution.

BTW, love the name Wink

-Taylor
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm

As was mentioned, you need to have built the landing platform and beacon in order for a UFO room to be placed below your hallway and library rooms. If you do not see a UFO there, then there are certain older quests that need to be completed before the quests for the crop circles and other items needed to land a UFO there. So, hold off on the Selene Room Quests and complete the other quests first. If you need one of the rare items (amber comb, emerald, neptune, corset, Girl shaped candle, or mercury) you can borrow one from another player if you no longer want to get it yourself. You will not need it after the quest is completed, so make sure you return it. Any questions, feel free to pm me or search the forums as most of the info is posted out there.

Skyler
    Chopper
    Chopper

Post  Chopper Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

I was wondering the same thing, thanks for the info. I will focus more on my other quests and hopefully get the UFO soon. Do you know what quests need to be completed before the UFO quest? I hope the Selene room and quests don't go away if I don't complete them soon enough.
    tay.wild.11
    tay.wild.11

Friend Code : 6d36f0
    MM Name : Tay

Post  tay.wild.11 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh ok! I started to look around more for the answers and I finally figured I probably needed the UFO built. Lol. Thank you all for the tips and info. Smile Smile tho it's good to know the mm is getting more rooms to explore!

Last edited by tay.wild.11 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 pm