MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+25
Rumorkid
k8
Glynk
Neodymm
ThuyAn
Charmed
Maj. G
danielle3699
paulinelhg
sunnyind
Caz
Dermi
karen_ni
StahlBS
rab
hawkeyegirl
Chrisjuvers
Sharbee
Katyc
Demdike
Debinapril
helian
skiptx
Sakura
Samc147
29 posters

Update today 29/10/12

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Update today 29/10/12  - Page 3 Empty Re: Update today 29/10/12

Post  Katyc Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Here is my response from GI regarding being locked out of the crypt -

Mary Lempp, Nov 01 19:31 (MSK):
    Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
    My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
    To get the opportunity to fight Grigorius de Morte you should go through several stages:
    1) To dig up the dark crypt that is his liar (asking items to one another as gifts or buying them).
    2) To collect necropolis keys (banishing dark adepts or priestesses of chaos).
    Now you have just to fight and defeat him using different kinds of weapons from the list. You can use only 20 hits for each fight.
    You can kill the Boss alone or with your friends inviting them to join the battle.
    After defeating Grigorius de Morte you get a chest. The higher your rank, the greater the reward.
    Hurry up! You have only 2 hours to explore Bosse`s room after his defeating. When this period of time expires the Boss will come back to his chamber and you will have to fight him again.
    Please, tell me if you have additional questions.
    Sincerely,

And here is my reply -

Thank you for your reply. I am aware of how the stages to defeat the boss and explore the crypt work, I have already dug everything up (spending diamonds!!) I defeated the boss once with the help of a friend, did not get the chest and supposedly had 2 hrs to search the crypt room - this was over 48 hrs ago!! And I now cannot fight with the boss again. The crypt still looks to be open but I CANNOT click on it to get in again (the screen pops up but then instantly vanishes) and when friends ask me to join a battle it says I "have not dug out the tunnel" which I obviously have - I have wasted precious diamonds on this quest and am now completely locked out of the room - please advise on how to sort this out and are my diamonds going to be refunded?
    A reply that is quicker than another 48 hours would be appreciated

Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:09 pm

1) To dig up the dark crypt that is his liar

Hahaha liar is right!
    candyglam

Friend Code : 3ba98d
    MM Name : CandyGlam

Post  candyglam Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm

So, is there a consensus on whether this boss business is even worth going through the trouble? I'm to the point where I have to have the keys to enter...I've banished a few dark adepts and have not gotten any keys. I'm not to the point where I've already banished dark adept/priestesses for the full moon quests (on swamp monsters right now) and I really don't think I want to use my amulets on them right now since they're so expensive (520 diamonds for 10!). Thinking it would just be better to spend 10 diamonds to get into the crypt. But is this even worth it if I do? I don't have many items from the collections needed to fight anyway. ... This quest just seems needlessly complicated (and expensive).
    Caz
    Caz

MM Name : Caz

Post  Caz Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

candyglam wrote:So, is there a consensus on whether this boss business is even worth going through the trouble? I'm to the point where I have to have the keys to enter...I've banished a few dark adepts and have not gotten any keys. I'm not to the point where I've already banished dark adept/priestesses for the full moon quests (on swamp monsters right now) and I really don't think I want to use my amulets on them right now since they're so expensive (520 diamonds for 10!). Thinking it would just be better to spend 10 diamonds to get into the crypt. But is this even worth it if I do? I don't have many items from the collections needed to fight anyway. ... This quest just seems needlessly complicated (and expensive).

One of the later quests is to explore the crypt so you might want to save your diamonds until you need them for that.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 pm

candyglam wrote:So, is there a consensus on whether this boss business is even worth going through the trouble? I'm to the point where I have to have the keys to enter...I've banished a few dark adepts and have not gotten any keys. I'm not to the point where I've already banished dark adept/priestesses for the full moon quests (on swamp monsters right now) and I really don't think I want to use my amulets on them right now since they're so expensive (520 diamonds for 10!). Thinking it would just be better to spend 10 diamonds to get into the crypt. But is this even worth it if I do? I don't have many items from the collections needed to fight anyway. ... This quest just seems needlessly complicated (and expensive).

There are two threads on the Boss fight, one of which I've express my view on the subject. You could make your decision with these opinions.

http://www.mmuff.com/t1175-boss-fights

http://www.mmuff.com/t1158-the-last-straw-gi-are-diamond-grabbing-clever-greedy-people
    Bovver

Friend Code : No ide
    MM Name : Bovver

Update today 29/10/12  - Page 3 Empty Boss quest

Post  Bovver Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm

I did not leap straight into attacking the boss but followed the quests instead. Eventually it leads to a quest to attack the boss but by that time the amulet (for banishing adepts) appears in the drop list of every room. The drop rate for the amulet is about 1 for every 2 or 3 rooms searched. So no need to spend diamonds.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Bovver wrote:I did not leap straight into attacking the boss but followed the quests instead. Eventually it leads to a quest to attack the boss but by that time the amulet (for banishing adepts) appears in the drop list of every room. The drop rate for the amulet is about 1 for every 2 or 3 rooms searched. So no need to spend diamonds.

I had the quest for banishing the Adepts and Priestess before I finished digging up the boss as well and had about the same drop rate for the nocturnal eye amulets. However the problem arises when you try to banish the Adept and Priestess for the bone goblets (to explore crypt) and the 10 keys (to open the crypt itself) to fight the boss.  The drop rates for getting those are once every three times for me so that drastically reduces your chances as well. And remember once you do have the crypt open, fight the boss and explore the room, you still need to find more bone goblets in two hours before the room closes.  But GI, in it's generosity give you the option of paying two diamonds to go back and fight the boss again before the room closes so you don't have to find the keys to open the crypt. Yay! Not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am