MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+28
kelly_078
Patty1
BittyBrain
LN
Vovan23mvp
Dazza JP
pianofingers
LaneyK
Debinapril
ützel
hawkeyegirl
Mommynmav
LaVentosa
Camille
Jae
karen_ni
katrina.criglington
jadine1988
kelkel16
engineer
Chloexxxx
mhart
Diana
RayeLilley
Mbstr8k
Trekker
slfranci
Admin
32 posters

Swimming Season

pianofingers
    pianofingers

Swimming Season - Page 4 Empty Re: Swimming Season

Post  pianofingers Sun May 06, 2012 4:53 am

It's the Beach Entertainment collection (Sand castle) that gives the sandwiches. I charged it just now, and I got the 5 sandwiches (and barbells) so it still works.

I was able to charge it 10 times, so I got 50 sandwiches. However, it takes away the charging items (unlike Chic on a Beach).
    LaneyK
    LaneyK

Friend Code : F2EC02
    MM Name : LaneyK

Post  LaneyK Sun May 06, 2012 5:17 am

Oh, my bad. Typically, i have the other ones ready to charge but don't want to lose my masks and flippers as spent mega energy on beach dudes and got a measly 3 of each.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 10, 2012 5:00 am

Just to keep track and if anybody is wondering (I did) - Chick on a beach still works the way it did.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sat May 12, 2012 4:11 am

I am convinced it will disappear with the next update! I will keep charging for as long as possible.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu May 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Has anyone else lost their swimming dudes today ?? My manor is empty of them.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Swimming Season - Page 4 Empty Swimming season appears to be over

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Dazza JP wrote:Has anyone else lost their swimming dudes today ?? My manor is empty of them.

I also banished the last swimsuit person today......every manor, plus my pending friend's do not have a single beach person!
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu May 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:Has anyone else lost their swimming dudes today ?? My manor is empty of them.

I also banished the last swimsuit person today......every manor, plus my pending friend's do not have a single beach person!

I still have the beach dude and gal.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Trekker wrote:
    Mbstr8k wrote:
    I still have the beach dude and gal.
    Same here - no more beach people anywhere. The charging still gives rewards though - I tried the postcards, as I am missing a piece from Chic.
    @Trekker I didn't see any at your place. Perhaps it's that 'mirror thing' again - only this time we can't see what we don't have?
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    Same here - no more beach people anywhere. The charging still gives rewards though - I tried the postcards, as I am missing a piece from Chic.
    @Trekker I didn't see any at your place. Perhaps it's that 'mirror thing' again - only this time we can't see what we don't have?

They were there this noon, I swear! But I went into the game tonight now and I see they are gone. ::sigh:: I was hoping for more charging items, especially the diver's mask.

I have one beach tote left that I need to send to someone to open; I hope I get something from it!
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

Mine are gone too. I've just finished visiting half of my friends and haven't come across them either.

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 am

I still have mine!
    Vovan23mvp

Post  Vovan23mvp Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 am

Lost swimming dudes yesterday too. Wait for some summer quest.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri May 25, 2012 8:23 am

One of my friends still has 12 of the swimming dudes on his manor, he is only level 14 and not sure if he is a regular player or not, am going to run a turtle and infinite energy and take advantage.......
    LN

Friend Code : 1e119f
    MM Name : LN

Post  LN Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Looks like Swimming season came to a screeching halt! I haven't seen a beach girl or a rescue dude in days.... I haven't tried the "free" charging... afraid to lose any trading power I may still have.

BittyBrain

Friend Code : 8a7695
    MM Name : BittyBrain

Post  BittyBrain Mon May 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Dazza JP wrote:One of my friends still has 12 of the swimming dudes on his manor, he is only level 14 and not sure if he is a regular player or not, am going to run a turtle and infinite energy and take advantage.......

Did the same thing yesterday when I found one yesterday on my "Add Friends" list. Felt like I won the lottery! Ran with it until I was out of cocktails and duckies. A curious thing was that while I got tons of stuff, I got absolute zero beach bags. Did you get any?

Since most of my friends who need items from the collection need the other items and have tons of bags, I'm hoping for some trades. But it made me wonder if that's a "feature" to encourage trading or just random.

Charged Chic on the Beach, Seaside Memories, and Entertainment collections last night so they're still working!

Forgot to add: huge thank you to the great tips posted by people here because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do any of the above!
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Received a bit of a surprise today, went to visit one of my low level friends (level 25) because she had Snowdoll Snatchins which I've been bumping off for the Snatchin achievement, and to my surprise she had a Rescuer and a Bather gal for the first time since they had disappeared awhile ago. Since I'm running a Turtle, I quickly banished them, then went away and came back, hoping to do it again. But they were gone.

I tried visiting my other low level friend (level 23) but no beach dudes there at all. It must have been a glitch to see them in the first place.

I did receive two beach totes; hope I get something from them.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue May 29, 2012 6:23 am

Trekker wrote:I did receive two beach totes; hope I get something from them.
    mhh... hope you got the best out of it Very Happy pirat
    I looked yesterday and couldn't find anyone with the beach people anymore Sad I still have TONS of those banishing items!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue May 29, 2012 6:58 am

Trekker wrote:I tried visiting my other low level friend (level 23) but no beach dudes there at all. It must have been a glitch to see them in the first place.
    The strangest thing today - i visited you, and just when I left - already having tapped on the neighbour - I saw a beachbabe floating around your manor. No screaming and wild "cancel"-tapping helped, I was gone. And when I came back right away, she had dissapeared again.
    What is it whith these glitches? I whish I'd know what brings them about. Neutral
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 am

Will be going visiting at lunch to see if my friends still have the beach dudes, managed to charge the chic on the beach another 5 times yesterday and I received 5 beach totes/bags which opened ok too.
    Patty1

Post  Patty1 Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 am

I also had the beach babe and rescuer show up on my map yesterday. I thought they were back for the rest of the summer...maybe with a new quest? ...but once I banished the they never reappeared.

I have two theories. It's possible that they will reappear with a new quest and we witnessed a brief beta run, OR, the programmers were doing a final wash of the characters out of the game and turned on the characters in everyone's map and then deleted them.

I hope it's the first; I got darned used to those turtles!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue May 29, 2012 9:39 am

Only one friend had a couple of beach dudes in their manor, used up the last of my banishing items and charged the chic on the beach twice more. Am switching my attention to the african diamond now
    kelly_078

Friend Code : Ad339e
    MM Name : kelly

Post  kelly_078 Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

I finally just started getting the quests for swimming season yesterday. I'm up to the Atoll Bikini quest where you have to charge the atoll bikini collection and "follow the terms of the action swimming season" to complete it. Does anyone remember what else you need to do besides charge the atoll bikini collection? I did that but the quest is still here.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Swimming Season - Page 4 Empty Beach bags and achievements

Post  Mbstr8k Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

Ok, so I just realized something.....

Besides trying to charge your chic collection, you should be getting your beach bags opened by friends. The blue and white bags you got from the beach roamers. Each time one is opened it counts towards opening a chest in your achievements list. I had 46 just sitting there a few days ago. You might not ever charge the collections you complete, but you will get credit towards a ribbon!:-)

Now I'm wondering if I should crack those extra eggs, too, since they are listed in the chest section......hmmm...about to earn next ribbon, so we will see if it is worth it.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 am

Cracking open your eggs won't count under the "chests opened" achievements pale
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am

I too found a friend at level 9 in my pending list and hit about 100 beach girls. They had 6 beach girls and 6 boy in their manor and 1 ninja. Nothing else. I had a bunch of cocktails to use up. No ducks as the rescuer gives masks and I had used them all up. Started a turtle and infinite energy and clicked away.
    Check your pending friends if you have any cocktails or duckies left!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm