MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Raising the Undead collection

tommiecjohnson
    tommiecjohnson

Friend Code : 7df54d
    MM Name : Tommie

Raising the Undead collection Empty Raising the Undead collection

Post  tommiecjohnson Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Are the collection items for the Raising the Undead collection found in the crypt? I cannot get to the crypt due to the problems GI is having that's why I'm asking. I need these to get the diploma and cannot find them anywhere and have a feeling they are in the crypt.
    MysteryAddict

Raising the Undead collection Empty Re: Raising the Undead collection

Post  MysteryAddict Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

tommiecjohnson wrote:Are the collection items for the Raising the Undead collection found in the crypt? I cannot get to the crypt due to the problems GI is having that's why I'm asking. I need these to get the diploma and cannot find them anywhere and have a feeling they are in the crypt.

Fortunately for you, they aren't found in the crypt. Unfortunately, you have to get the collection from the dark adept and priestess of chaos. They don't drop very often though so it's better to ask friends for help.
    tommiecjohnson
    tommiecjohnson

Friend Code : 7df54d
    MM Name : Tommie

Post  tommiecjohnson Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 am

MysteryAddict wrote:
    tommiecjohnson wrote:Are the collection items for the Raising the Undead collection found in the crypt? I cannot get to the crypt due to the problems GI is having that's why I'm asking. I need these to get the diploma and cannot find them anywhere and have a feeling they are in the crypt.

Fortunately for you, they aren't found in the crypt. Unfortunately, you have to get the collection from the dark adept and priestess of chaos. They don't drop very often though so it's better to ask friends for help.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am