MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Collection items not in collection gift screen

Mooscrat
    Mooscrat

Friend Code : 5DFF1F
    MM Name : Mooscrat

Collection items not in collection gift screen Empty Collection items not in collection gift screen

Post  Mooscrat Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Some items i have in collections (such as the laser swords and 'zap' gun collections) don't appear in the collections gift screen to give when visiting friends...the number of them is in the toolbar wishlist if they have it posted. Why is that?

thx

mooscrat
    engineer
    engineer

Collection items not in collection gift screen Empty Re: Collection items not in collection gift screen

Post  engineer Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Mooscrat wrote:Some items i have in collections (such as the laser swords and 'zap' gun collections) don't appear in the collections gift screen to give when visiting friends...the number of them is in the toolbar wishlist if they have it posted. Why is that?

thx

mooscrat
    I've noticed that with a few collection items as well. I go to the friend's manor page, open up the Gifts>Collection item tab and scroll through unable to find what I was looking for. I don't know why that is, or even why the items are in the order they are in. I just usually tell my friend to put it in their wishlist so I can gift from there as a work-around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Collection items not in collection gift screen Empty Re: Collection items not in collection gift screen

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:09 pm

If I am not mistaken, items that can be purchased with diamonds do not show up. All other items should.

They are still gift able through wishlist.
    Mooscrat
    Mooscrat

Friend Code : 5DFF1F
    MM Name : Mooscrat

Post  Mooscrat Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Ah, that would make sense. But the ninja weapons show up. Hmm.. Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Mooscrat wrote:Ah, that would make sense. But the ninja weapons show up. Hmm.. Rolling Eyes

Good point... I guess there really is no logic behind it then... scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:50 am