MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
ycul
jill4444
6 posters

Internet Connection Error Message

jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Internet Connection Error Message Empty Internet Connection Error Message

Post  jill4444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Wow...put MM down for a bit, but decided to give it a whirl (I must be a glutton for punishment)...

Soooo - I can hardly play the game. Just about every time I try to do anything I get the "internet connection is required for this operation" message. Has this been going on for awhile now? I see not much has changed in MM land <sigh> Sad
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Internet Connection Error Message Empty Re: Internet Connection Error Message

Post  ycul Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 pm

jill4444 wrote:Wow...put MM down for a bit, but decided to give it a whirl (I must be a glutton for punishment)...

Soooo - I can hardly play the game. Just about every time I try to do anything I get the "internet connection is required for this operation" message. Has this been going on for awhile now? I see not much has changed in MM land <sigh> Sad

Hi Jill I have the same issue. I can't get out of my manor but maybe once in 15 tries. Its disheartening.

Too all my friends. If you need something please post a note on my manor wall. Happy to send it if I have it Smile And Im still sending all charger requests.
    jill4444
    jill4444

Friend Code : c9e5ac
    MM Name : JillyG

Post  jill4444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:14 pm

ycul wrote:
    jill4444 wrote:Wow...put MM down for a bit, but decided to give it a whirl (I must be a glutton for punishment)...

Hi Jill I have the same issue. I can't get out of my manor but maybe once in 15 tries. Its disheartening.

Too all my friends. If you need something please post a note on my manor wall. Happy to send it if I have it Smile And Im still sending all charger requests.

Bummer...guess not much has changed. I didn't have high expectations for GI, but the game is pretty much unplayable right now No
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Hi Jill and Lucy,

MM was unplayable for me, ipad1 player, with multiple problems... but since the last update, things was going fine so long as I kept my friends list to <150, clear my wall request and gift box daily.

I hope your issues clear up, both of you are my dear MM friends I love you
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am

It was driving me crazy all day! Glad to know I am not the only one.
    I was wondering if it had to do with this is the first full moon event when we have 2 levels , yard and 1st floor.
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:57 pm

For me it seems to be the time of day...I can usually only play in late evening EST and I get constant Internet connection messages. On the rare occasions I can play earlier I don't have the connection issues. I guess they just can't handle the traffic certain times of the day.....still frustrating though!!
    xmilokittyx

Friend Code : 57daf6
    MM Name : xmilokittyx

Post  xmilokittyx Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 am

I am in EST and usually can only play at night as well. Typically I don't have the No Server Respose and Internet connection errors (I must be one of the lucky few!!). However, since yesterday I've continuously had those errors and am unable to visit friends for tips/gifts or honor wall requests. So frustrating! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm