MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+30
rab
lapinkerton
Poppy
Jade
somemoorecats
Pink451
Bettsy
someoneXYZ
Mamachris
truperduper
BotPaw
julie.a.blaylock
Sablesrgreat
Lillypop
Trixi
Sakura
Bellatrix
Cat Burglar
highlandlass
Wonderwoman118
xx Vix xx
monicar6606
llisamisa
Katyc
Demdike
paulinelhg
argroves
Keyser Söze
Dazza JP
slycreations
34 posters

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Trixi
    Trixi

Friend Code : 38a6fe
    MM Name : Trixi

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Post  Trixi Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Lillypop wrote:I completed those v's day quests except crystal heart,so I can gift you marzipan,heart flower, coral heart and golden heart.
    If you need my help send me your friends code : )
    You are awesome. My code is 38a6fe.
    I only need golden hearts as I've finished the others and will gift as well.
    Thanks
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Post  Sablesrgreat Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Does anyone understand what GI is trying to say in the note they posted today in the information tab? Question
    Lillypop

Post  Lillypop Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Trixi wrote:
    Lillypop wrote:I completed those v's day quests except crystal heart,so I can gift you marzipan,heart flower, coral heart and golden heart.
    You are awesome. My code is 38a6fe.
    I only need golden hearts as I've finished the others and will gift as well.
    Thanks

I added you : )
    julie.a.blaylock

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 2 Empty Rip-off

Post  julie.a.blaylock Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:15 pm

I can't be the only one here who thinks this is a total rip-off! Why should helping your friends penalize you? They want you to collect so darn many of everything, and it takes you an hour to request them from your friends, one at a time, then when you finally get them they take them away from you! It makes no sense! How can you get them like this. You really blew it this time, GI! Mad
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm

I didn't, but a good idea would be to work in teams. One collects hearts, one clips etc. then when quests are fulfilled items can be freely gifted to the others

I'm having wine

It would be like herding cats!
    BotPaw

Post  BotPaw Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 pm

i've been getting wall requests for crystal pieces. how are folks doing that!?
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

Post  truperduper Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:55 pm

BotPaw wrote:i've been getting wall requests for crystal pieces. how are folks doing that!?

Go to the right side of the manor where all the news and events are. Find and click on the Valentines Event. From there you can request from friends for different pieces. From what I can tell these not come out of your inventory. I missed it for a while myself.
    BotPaw

Post  BotPaw Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

truperduper wrote:
    BotPaw wrote:i've been getting wall requests for crystal pieces. how are folks doing that!?

Go to the right side of the manor where all the news and events are. Find and click on the Valentines Event. From there you can request from friends for different pieces. From what I can tell these not come out of your inventory. I missed it for a while myself.

i only have the option to buy. no "request" option. anyone else have this?
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 pm

There are two sorts, the ones you can buy and the ones you can request.
    Mamachris

Friend Code : 891b08
    MM Name : Mama

Post  Mamachris Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 am

I also can gift all Valentine stuff, except the golden hearts ( still quests to complete) Crying or Very sad

Feel free to add me if you need my help!

Mama chris
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:07 am

My strategy is trade golden heart with angel to get quiver and reply wall request when my count at zero.

And I want to clarify the golden heart still drop after finish the 300 golden hearts quest or not?

Bettsy
    Bettsy

Friend Code : 29d677
    MM Name : Bettsy

Post  Bettsy Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:35 am

Yes the golden hearts still drop after you collect the 300 required but you then need to collect more for various quests.

The number of items needed for these quests is just ridiculous!
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Post  someoneXYZ Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:25 am

other quests award with some golden hearts around 2X to 3X, I forgot the actual number, but some quest need to used golden hearts trade with angel to got item too =.=

If want to got the Crystal Heart then need to explored the rooms to get the Magic dust & Heart fragment. At this time can got the golden heart but may be cannot reply wall request except who finish the 300 golden heart quest. =.=
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Why do i feel like GI hates us that why they create this ridiculous amount of items to be found, that we can request from friends but it may come out of their own inventory, the sweet desert quest need sky high amount of golden hearts to banish and its not 100% guaranteed drop, not to mention, the past few days of playing and with charm running and only 11 magic dust was collected, yet 150 is needed for Valentine charm!!!
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Has anyone details of the golden hearts quests? More importantlly the rewawrds. I'd like to know if it is worth the sacrifice of 300 hearts = 60 collection items?
    Pink451

Post  Pink451 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 pm

I have no more quests; I only needed the 300 hearts. What are the quests that you had after that?

I'm wondering if no ore showed up since I completed the valentines day quests last year?
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

Need info for golden heart. If someone had done with golden heart ( collect 300) and a friend sent request for that is it taken away from our inventory too? Consider we still need it to exchange with Cupid.
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

Sakura wrote:Need info for golden heart. If someone had done with golden heart ( collect 300) and a friend sent request for that is it taken away from our inventory too? Consider we still need it to exchange with Cupid.
    Just explored some room to collect golden heart and when I pressed gift button the golden heart is taken away from inventory.
    somemoorecats
    somemoorecats

Friend Code : 211ea2
    MM Name : Melanie

Post  somemoorecats Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:03 pm

What I've been trying to do (now that I have completed the 300 golden heart quest) is collect enough to trade with one of the valentine snatchins (usually 20 or 30 - I don't have the patience for the 60). After I trade with the snatchins and my heart count is back down to 0, I fulfill whatever golden heart requests are on my wall before starting a new collection. Still, it's a long and laborious process. Sigh.
    Jade
    Jade

Friend Code : 87293c
    MM Name : Jade

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 2 Empty Warning on Valentine's Item Quests

Post  Jade Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:54 am

Hi all,

Just a tip on golden heart quest - since there's no more quest after completion the golden heart quest, what we can do is:

Notice how you can request the golden heart from friends?? Yes it will be taken away from you if you gift from wall. However, request away and let them sit in your giftbox until you need it.

Collect 30 at a time or whatever amount you need and finish them off by trading with cupid angel (6 items, more worthwhile than the rest)... make sure you have none again in inventory before gifting to friends on wall. That way, you'll get to keep your golden hearts and be able to gift friends freely.Once you have enough V items collected, you can just complete the golden heart quest on the last day of V quest.

Alternatively, you can wait until you have collected all the items for the quest on the right side of wall (esp glass fragments and magic dusts)and then finish off the golden heart quest. (V quest will return yearly same like Full moon quest)
    llisamisa

Friend Code : 4f8f2e
    MM Name : lam

Post  llisamisa Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:35 am

paulinelhg wrote:Why do i feel like GI hates us that why they create this ridiculous amount of items to be found, that we can request from friends but it may come out of their own inventory, the sweet desert quest need sky high amount of golden hearts to banish and its not 100% guaranteed drop, not to mention, the past few days of playing and with charm running and only 11 magic dust was collected, yet 150 is needed for Valentine charm!!!
    I am up to 3 dusts- woohoo! I finally reached 100 golden hearts, only 200 more to go. I'm still trying to decide if I should keep at it. I'm not having any luck with the anniversary quest either.
    Sablesrgreat
    Sablesrgreat

Friend Code : 1c29d7
    MM Name : Sablesrgreat

Post  Sablesrgreat Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 am

Me either...don't have the cake done and not looking like I will finish the valentine quests in the 9 days remaining. Do we know how long the anniversary quests will be valid?
    Demdike

Post  Demdike Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Up to you, but I'm told the 300 heart rewards are coins, exp and a sandwich, with no further quests. I'm going for the collection items myself!
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Warning on Valentine's Item Quests - Page 2 Empty You can Give Hearts

Post  Poppy Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 pm

I have discovered that it will let me gift as many hearts as I want. Whether I have them or not! Or other valentine items
    Yes, it takes mine, but I hardly have any, and it lets me keep gifting an infinite amount. So, if some friends worked together, we could give tons of hearts to one or two friends. Maybe gift some back later. Just a thought. I didn't think out ever detail, but I'm sure some of you smart players will. I gifted like 30 hearts today, yet I never had any to begin with. sunny
    lapinkerton
    lapinkerton

MM Name : lap

Post  lapinkerton Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Does GI take away the 300 golden hearts after you have collected them in your inventory?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:33 am